TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 07, 2020Dipo25 1 04-07-20  8:49 pm
Archive through May 19, 2020Jimmer25 1 05-19-20  1:23 pm
Archive through June 12, 2020Tresbien25 1 06-12-20  5:38 pm
Archive through June 19, 2020Scooterrific25 1 06-19-20  4:19 pm
Archive through June 27, 2020Wilsonatmd25 1 06-27-20  10:40 pm
Archive through July 02, 2020Typecast25 1 07-02-20  12:26 pm
Archive through July 05, 2020Spunky25 1 07-05-20  2:18 pm
Archive through July 09, 2020Hwest25 1 07-09-20  9:29 am
Archive through July 18, 2020Govols25 1 07-18-20  1:02 pm
Archive through July 22, 2020Wilsonatmd25 1 07-22-20  4:29 am
Archive through July 22, 2020Mamapors25 1 07-22-20  8:23 pm
Archive through July 23, 2020Bunny25 1 07-23-20  3:20 pm
Archive through July 24, 2020Snoopsmom25 1 07-24-20  9:55 am
Archive through July 25, 2020Typecast25 1 07-25-20  2:02 pm
Archive through July 26, 2020Pamy25 1 07-26-20  1:49 pm
Archive through July 26, 2020Rosem424325 1 07-26-20  6:41 pm
Archive through July 27, 2020Rosem424325 1 07-27-20  5:16 pm
Archive through July 28, 2020Rosem424325 1 07-28-20  10:37 pm
Archive through July 29, 2020Karuuna25 1 07-29-20  7:57 pm
Archive through July 30, 2020Mamapors25 1 07-30-20  12:43 pm
Archive through July 31, 2020Naja25 1 07-31-20  8:05 am
Archive through July 31, 2020Sincebb125 1 07-31-20  3:31 pm
Archive through August 01, 2020Pamy25 1 08-01-20  8:52 pm
Archive through August 03, 2020Tresbien25 1 08-03-20  1:10 pm
Archive through August 04, 2020Sportsfan25 1 08-04-20  7:08 am
Archive through August 04, 2020Snoopsmom25 1 08-04-20  7:07 pm
Archive through August 05, 2020Gbcole25 1 08-05-20  2:51 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Mak1
Member

08-11-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Govols, there is also Dr Will as the puppet master.

Jag2000
Member

07-01-2009

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I continue Christii’s count down.

2 1/2 HOURS TIL SHOWTIME!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Typecast
Member

06-29-2020

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yes, Dr. Will. How could I forget that one???

Dipo
Member

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just posted a tweet from Adam Poch who has provided, in the tweet, what look like cast photos.

I will say I had a hard time recognizing about half of them. I know most are now older but I couldn't decide if they had work done or if their photos had just been toooo photoshopped.

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My Owl Hourly Countdown!
3 hours 25 min
HOOT HOOT


Typecast
Member

06-29-2020

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
WOOT WOOT to your HOOT HOOT!

Cindylou
Member

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylou a private message Print Post    
It's been a while, I've missed reading all your comments, I'm so looking forward to this season!

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My Owl Hourly Countdown!
2 hours 8 min
HOOT HOOT



Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My Owl Hourly Countdown!
1 hour 22 min
HOOT HOOT



I know all you east coasters are watching already, but I'm not cheating and going to the show thread.

I'm not jelly tho, since the live feeds come on three hours early for me!!

Mak1
Member

08-11-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Christiii, thank you for the Owl Hourly Countdown! I have been missing the Owl's countdowns.

Fan3
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
The show is kinda boring....

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too Mak1!!

I figured as much Fan, I'm just most anxious for the live feeds!!

Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My Owl Hourly Countdown!
0 hours 16 min
HOOT HOOT HOOOOOTIE HOOT HOOOT!!!



Christiii
Member

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
My Owl Hourly Countdown!
0 hours 0 min!!!!
HOOT HOOT HOOOOOTIE HOOT HOOOT!!!

See Ya'all in the live feeds!!!