TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 25, 2020 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am liking this cast. Kaysar, Janelle, Nicole. I never got the appeal of Daniele Donato. I dont even remember Enzo. I am ready for BB

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I LOVE coming in here and seeing all you people posting! I have lurked and never seen things this popping in recent years! All Stars was definitely the right move to make.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My guess is we will see Jeff next Wednesday doing the interviews.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Canadians be able to see the live feeds?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I am again getting an error message after the advisory on my live feeds. "An unexpected condition was encountered. VCI error initializing RCO:IMA SDK is missing." Anybody else? Does anyone know how to fix this? I cannot be without the live feeds. This happened when the feeds first showed up for me and resolved, but it's back again. Thanks for any help.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Jeff is in Georgia filming. He was on the Daily Blast Live today. They say he will still be on his show remotely while filming.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So excited!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some of these, meh. Like Paul. Ian.

But if no Boogie, no Jase, no Jessie.... many others, then ok.

There are few movies being made. Maybe Jeff will be the in the bubble interviewer?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am now reading that the list that Mizinvancouver posted earlier today may be the official list, and they just jumped the gun.

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/big-brother-22-cast-bb22-all-stars-houseguests/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I know it’s “All Stars” but I am not thrilled about the possibility of Josh-Paul-Christmas in the same season. They were F3, and this is not the Deja-vu I was expecting.

🥴

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Pardon me if this was already addressed...but has anyone heard if POP, or anyone else, is doing BBAD?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just realized that my last post was a pre-emptive criticism. How is it that I am so addicted to a show that I can’t help but criticize, without even knowing what is true?

🤔

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If BB2 Danielle is playing then I want final 3 her Davonne and Janie!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
if that list is true you do have some old alliances

Josh-Christmas-Paul
Janelle-Kaysar
Cody-Amber or Cody Nicole
KC-Tyler (and possible Bayleigh)

It should be really interesting.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I understand that there are going to be some pre-loaded alliances, but a prior F3 just doesn’t sit right with me. But...we still don’t know for sure if they will all be in the house.

I need to just shut up and be happy that we at least have a season.

Thank you for attending my BB TED Talk/Therapy session.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem, I also am not happy about the Final 3 group, and yeah we will not know till Monday.

Christmas sure came into to rumors late. I just do not get that one. AS much as I do not want Josh and Paul, I understand. But not Christmas.

Oh well, yeah I happy that at least we get a season, and JANIE and KAYSAR!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 24, 2020 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Not only is there a possibility of a previous F3, we have a Triad of Drama with the Tyler-Bayleigh-Kaycee situation. I am abandoning any sense of rigging or unfairness for this Covid All Star Extravaganza and just gonna roll with it.

(FYI: I am trademarking “Triad of Drama”)

Mama, getting Janie and Kaysar makes up for every bad thing BB has ever done to us. 😂😂😂

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!! I just hope we get a good solid alliance with people we like that stays in the game the longest.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler will get all my sympathy if Bayleigh and Kaycee are in there. In his first season he had all that drama with Sam, the ridiculous fight with blood-spitting Baileigh, keeping Kaitlyn from flipping out, and now he will find himself in the middle of a stupid girl-fight between Kaycee and Baileigh.

I am hoping that maybe he can hook up with Janie and Kaysar and get away from his seasons’ females.

Poor guy. BB seems to just kick his ass. At least he got a girl out of the deal. 🥰

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janie last time trusted the wrong people, then was gone 😢

I really liked Kaycee, but have not followed anything since. So I will have to see.

Kaysar was way too gullible and trusting in the past. Hope that has changed.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I watched the Kaycee/Bayleigh drama on The Challenge. I always thought Kaycee was a very calm, positive influence, but she got a bit frenetic when explaining the Bayleigh incident in her talking head sessions. But true to form, Bayleigh raged and screamed and pouted and cried on The Challenge. And I'm not sure how true Bayleigh's statements are that she and Kaycee did more than just be close friends early on in the BB season. She made it sound like they "slept together" or Kaycee wanted them to, if you know what I mean. I am not a fan of Bayleigh in any way, so I could just be really biased here.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I bet they have a bunch of stand bye people in case something happens to the ones they really want there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Typecast, I saw a recent interview where Bayleigh admitted that nothing sexual happened between her and Kaycee in the BB house. So she is not above lying when it suits her purposes.

Bayleigh is a piece of work. I could really do without her screeching tantrums and I’m hoping she’s the first one out.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
I apologize if this is the wrong place. But according to my DVR tonight's episode of Say Yes to the Dress has a couple from Big Brother. No clue who etc. But I have it set to record..

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Rosem, thank you for that information! That solidifies my thoughts about Bayleigh and my esteem for Kaycee. I know Kaycee wasn't the most colorful houseguest in her season, but I was rooting for her from the beginning.