TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 05, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through August 05, 2020 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, I'm not clear on when they may have contracted it? For all we know, they might have contracted it while traveling?

You'd have to test pre travel and twice during the quarantine I think, to be sure.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Maybe the test pre travel was limited to a particular airline. I dont know anyone that has tested prior to travel.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kar, I would have expected them to test pre-travel, then during and after the quarantine period to ensure 2 negative tests.
I read one report where Kaycee and Josh had been partying at the same club(s) in Miami prior to traveling to CA. Seems highly likely they could have been exposed in Miami and traveled during the contagion period.
I'm probably overreacting. Just tired of careless behavior and so many not taking this virus seriously and expected more from the powers that be.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They would want the to test negative, then control the environment from that point on.

But a negative test can be in error, or just administered before they would show positive.

I have a friend who keeps saying she texted negative. She did, but seems have passed.

So did I, in April, but that is meaningless today.

Humans are not machines and this COVID manifests differently.

I don't know if the newer strain has hit the U.S., or where.

I just hope once they go into the house that no one is ousted by the virus (I might change that fought she someone gets on nerves or goes against someone like.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I read on another site that it is possible to get 2 months free for All Access. I have no idea if it works or not but thought I would post if anyone wants to try. I keep All Access year round.

Here is what they said:

First sign up with the coupon code "PLAY",and then after you sign up go to account and add the coupon code "MORE" and you're good to go until October...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The one person I am most excited to see play again is Kevin Campbell. I loved his game and personality in BB11. His expressions during "Jessie's funeral" were the best. Good luck Kevin. I hope you find a great alliance.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kevin's choice of best friend in the house was the worst. Remember Natalie?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Look at the new Front of the house set...

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-julie-chen-moonves-new-house-stage/

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The house is gorgeous this year. Inside and out.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I really like the house

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for an actual FOTH, not that insane, over the top, glitzy stage. They really went all out with the new design though, so I appreciate it anyway.

The only thing we haven’t seen yet is the back yard, so I’m really curious to see what they’ve done with it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I did not mind Natalie. She was a fiesty player. And Kevin knew what she was a out. He knew he as aligned with powder kegs. Made him look better. He did not have very good options in that house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is David the one who got sent to "camp" last season and never really had a chance to play last season?

If so, I'm happy he got another chance to play.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes! I'm super excited and hope he lasts awhile. He is good eye candy and seems like a great guy!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awwww, Dan tweeted this about Jerry:

“ Talked to Jerry today!

When I called him he was digging a 50ft long trench for his condo association to save everyone money...he is 87 years old.

He sent me this photo to share & said to tell CBS he is ready to play again and is in great shape. #BB22”

Wow!!

(Sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to copy the photo on my ipad)

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Grooch - that is the David, and ITA!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Rosem: Here is a link to Dan's Twitter w/picture of Jerry: https://twitter.com/DanGheesling/status/1291059606408638467

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
What was on the walls in the kitchen? I saw Dan's Funeral, but what were the other 2 writings on the wall?
So excited. Looking forward to seeing Kevin again, too.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy and Pschrfhd!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ve never missed a season but don’t remember Kesha Smith??

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, Keesha was good friends with the older gal, Reny (from New Orleans), they were an odd pair, but had so much fun together and were very loyal to each other.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Thank you SO much Mamapors! I knew about both codes and using one OR the other to get a free month but I didn't know that trick of using one and then the other to get 2 free months! I just got CBS All Access free until Oct 5th.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I was tying to get CBS access free..........I have probably had it since last year. Should I cancel then and jump back in ?
Still have a few hours.......

Typecast

06-29-2020

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Govols, I believe the other signs on the kitchen wall are Rachel's "Floaters Grab a Life Vest," Kaycee's "Let's Go" and Derrick going "Undercover." But that's just from memory.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Yes Marameko
Just make sure you use PLAY in the coupon code box. It'll still have you put in credit card info. Also make sure it says zero is due today before you hit "resume."
Then go to account and you'll see a coupon code box again and put MORE in that one. It'll show you the date they hope to collect under that same account tab.