TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 23, 2020 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait, Bayleigh and Swaggy actually got married? I did not know that.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, swaggy and bayleigh got married, but I think it may have been at the courthouse? She said on the challenge she wanted to win so then she would have money for a ceremony. Kaycee and bayleigh did have a huge fight and on the reunion show they said they aren't speaking.
During this show, in the background of kaycee and Josh a man went out the door in the background. I couldn't tell who it was because he was too far away. Then another time, a guy went crawling behind them. Lol his face was blurred out! Johnny bananas asked who the guy was, but it was never answered. These two men were wearing different clothes, so I don't think it was the same person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a word about BB during Tough as Nails.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
weird she said she needed money for a ceremony. Swag posts how rich he is all the time, he just posted he bought a tesla. Also,her family has money

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
That's what really threw me and made me wonder if her family wasn't supportive of the marriage.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
First commercial!!! Looks like August 5th is the date....(so I was 1 day off on the commercial)

https://twitter.com/scififan76/status/
1286293867009114113?s=21

More info- move in will be a LIVE 2-hr ep, Then the normal Su/We/Th schedule....

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=55647

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LIVE MOVE-IN EVENT!!!!!!!!

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
WE HAVE A DATE!! and LIVE MOVE-IN. I can not stand it!!! woohoo!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am so psyched that we will get to see them enter the house live, and I am now hopeful that live feeds will begin immediately.

Is it possible that we won’t have to speculate about what happened before the feeds went live? Will BB give us that gift?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The can not do a show and then no feeds for a week, can they?? I am just assuming feeds will start after the show. Oh please oh please BB Gods! Make it true.

I promise to be good, and positive, and love them all, and only say nice things. . . . . oh who am I kidding, just make it happen!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Saw this on Twitter:

“LIVE MOVE-IN WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Miss Rona Virus is out here giving us All-Stars seasons and live move-in events you’d think she was coming for Allison Grodner’s job lol #BB22“

OMG! 😂😂😂😂

Mama, I promise to be good, too, (kinda) if they just give us live feeds right away!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...I just saw a post on my FB feed about this starting August 5th! I wonder if they will have to quarantine for 14 days before and/or be tested? They are only as safe as their caregivers and people setting up the different competitions and costumes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cast reveal JULY 29 !

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Miz- they went into quarantine Monday/Tuesday, so no problems there. They also will be tested every week in the house, will have no contact with any of the production staff, and any equipment will be disinfected. Production team will be isolated in pods, will wear PPE at all times, be tested daily, and they have a dedicated COVID compliance officer.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wilson...thanks! Wow...that sounds pretty safe to me! I'm so excited to watch! Rosem....can't wait to see the cast too!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
will the crew get to go home daily?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I am SO EXCITED!! I was too busy yesterday to read anything so I'm just now catching up. KAYSAR!!!! JANELLE!!!! I do wish Bayleigh was not on this list, however. And I agree with all Pamy said about Swaggy saying he's richer than anyone out there and yet Bayleigh said on The Challenge that they can't afford a wedding ceremony. Yeah, right. Anyway, I'm very excited that we have dates and all!!!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
And on an unrelated side note, McCrae "liked" one of my tweets. So has Donny liked a couple. Teehee

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Great news ! I just learned, Hope I like all the houseguests.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why wouldn't the crew go home daily?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brent Wolgamott
@OneLuckyGay
Update: The Cast will be REVEALED on July 27th (Monday).

But the INTERVIEWS will be live on July 29th, Wednesday. #BB22

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
On the flip side, crew members will also be tested accordingly, and will be screened for symptoms on a daily basis. They'll be working in individual pods to maintain proper social distancing, and wearing PPE will be a requirement for all. Certain crew members are also expected to be cycled out in order to spend time with family, after which they will re-quarantine themselves before returning to work.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oooooohhh. Mama, thanks for that update. So, we will know for sure in just a few days and all the speculation can finally be put to rest. I am excited for most of the names I’ve heard and I do not want to be disappointed. Anyway...

WHAT UP KAYSAAARRRRR!!!!!!!! #BuxomBlondeBomshell

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

(also, where is Howie? Haven’t hear anything about him in years)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
O.M.G. I just realized the POSSIBILITY of Janelle being in the jury and WILL KIRBY hosting the roundtable.

That would be so fun!

Bunny

09-01-2000

Thursday, July 23, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bunny a private message Print Post    
I am so onboard for this season. Because, uh, Janelle!