TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through August 04, 2020 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks! I watch CBS All Access through my Amazon Prime app, so I wasn't seeing that.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here’s all the house photos:

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=55726

-4 bedrooms, not 3
-the couch has showmance-themed pillows!
-front of the house will be completely new
-there is a “move in competition” on the premiere that will have to do with the twist...(maybe they are doing teams of 3?)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Access to the feeds over the years has changed so much! Initially they were so bad because they were so low quality that it was sometimes hard to tell who you were looking at. Then we went through years of downloading viewers from various places to be able to watch all four cameras or to get a better picture. I have to say since the feeds are now on the CBS app the quality of the HD picture and the audio is great!

I was so excited when I figured out... With a smart TV through the app I can watch the feeds on my large TV and listen to the audio through my built-in surround sound! And if I need to hear whispering I can use my headphones with my receiver to get every little word. I was even more excited when I realized that the app allows me to have more than one device enabled at the same time. So I can watch the quad cam on the big TV and simultaneously be switching from camera to camera on my laptop. So I'm ready to go! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think the house looks a bit cheap, except for the HOH bedroom which appears bigger and has several sitting areas/sofas so everyone will be able to fit in there for lockdowns.

I did notice the bathroom is awful, LOL, they have 3 sinks but it doesn't appear there is any storage cabinets beneath the sinks just towel racks.

Didn't see the dining room but I assume it is the same with a big round table.

I don't think anyone on the walls will be in the house, but I sure didn't like all the graffiti art of people, would have been better if it was events/challenges from the past 20 years.

That's my thoughts.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I loved the HOH room! The fake skylights makes it seem less claustrophobic and seems "elegant" than past ones.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I always think they decorate to agitate hg and viewers alike.

And the beds seem ridiculously close to each other, screening or not.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I’m so glad I’ve been out of the BB loop. I just found out BB will be back. I already took the house tour with Julie and I’m diggin it. I haven’t been able to stomach the last 2 seasons but I’m ever the optimist and am hoping this is a season that makes my husband feel like I’ve abandoned him.

The cast list that I’ve seen has a bunch I can’t stand ie Christmas and some that I’m looking forward to seeing Ian.

Nice to see all theses familiar tvclubhouse old friends.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am just curious as to who will be on and if the rumors were true

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The past couple of years I haven't be able to closely follow the feeds as I did before. I was caregiver for both my father and then my mother and also working. They have both recently passed on, and I have been on furlough from my job which is in the hospitality industry. So basically, I also can go back to my husband feeling like I've abandoned him! I can dedicate myself 24/7 lol Im sure my husband is thrilled!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Excellent, Sincebb1. I would love nothing more than have a season of feeds that are must watch - with pop corn and Bellini’s. As our husbands ponder after their wives. Lol

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1. I am so sorry for your losses

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Lil! I am raising my martini glass to yours...Cheers!...(clink clink)

Thanks Mom. Its been a tough year. I had already not been out of the house since the beginning of the year. Took off work to care 24/7 for my mom. And covid hit. Job furlough overlapping leave of absence and total lock down. I hadn't been out of the house in all those months! When I finally could go out to dinner or go get my hair cut...nope. So isolation began for me before Christmas. And I'm still sane....I think? lol

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I miss Owl!!!!
I'm starting my 49 hour countdown!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The house is amazing! HOH room looks impossibly large. They must have done quite a renovation, which means there is a lot at stake in having a show. The pressure to get enough houseguests had to be intense.

Even though the premiere Is just two sleeps away, it feels like its never gonna get here!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The HOH competition will crown 3 winners. Each HOH puts up 1 Houseguest. The Veto will let you save 1 of them, no replacement nominee - this is the leak

From reddit via Kidwell's twitch stream #BB22

IF KAYSAR OR JANELLE ARE GONE THE FIRST NIGHT I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch Worst Cooks in America on the Food Network?
There is,a guy on there that reminds me SO MUCH of a young Dr. Will, in his first season...adorable and funny!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Someone on jokers talked to a CBS Interactive person (they run CBS All Access), and apparently the feeds will start after the premiere finishes on the West Coast- so approx 2AM Eastern Thursday 8/6 if this is correct....

(And I don’t hate the rumored 3 HOH thing- sounds like it’s not a first night boot at least, and I can live with it)

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Christii, that's who he reminded me of, Dr Will! I couldn't place it.

Looking forward to the season. Working from home, have been since March 16, and will be until December 31. Lol I will be able to sneak peeks at the boards during the day!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If I was playing I would keep Kaysar and make an alliance with him, Janelle and Tyler. You know that if America votes for an advantage in the game thay will get them.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone found out anything about BBAD? I haven't found even ONE reference to it in regards to BB22. Not even a statement that they are not having it this year...and I checked on all the the related channels...POP, Showtime and Slice. Perhaps they cant change the programming schedule within the time frame they were given...or they have other programming that takes precedence?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 03, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Pamplemousse!! I loved that guy!! So cute and charming!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
My husband has been sooo happy there's been no BB this season and he gets my attention while he's working at home. I didn't want to ruin his summer so I didn't tell him until last night that BB starts tomorrow. Tomorrow!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Anyone know which nights the episodes will be aired after Wednesday?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Next show Sunday, then regular nights of Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, August 04, 2020 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mama! I am so looking forward to this season! We all need a fun diversion.