TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through June 19, 2020 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
rumors are he, Derrik and Dan already forming alliance :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not excited.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 13, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
any rumored dates yet?? :-)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, June 14, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I will watch too Pamy... and complain. But I can't look away.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, June 15, 2020 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Better than nothing....that's for sure!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, June 15, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi guys!

Like everyone, I am just shocked and stunned that Mike Boogie lost his damn mind and went after Will and WILL’s FAMILY!! OMG! Who would have ever imagined that Will would be forced to contact authorities to get Mike arrested and hide his loved ones. Holy Shit! Mike is out on bail so now I’m worried about the whole Kirby family. 🥺

I am so curious about who will be on this All Stars season. Andy Herren is very upset that he has not even been contacted by BB and I don’t blame him. He definitely qualifies as an “All Star” since he won the freakin’ game! But I guess production is still stuck on the racism debacle of S15, as if it was the only season with this issue. 🙄🙄🙄

The problem is that if they bring back, let’s say, Swaggy (who I hear is being considered) as an “All Star“ as opposed to bringing back an actual WINNER, they lose a lot of credibility. Swaggy didn’t even make jury!!!! How could he be considered anything near All Star status? Doing Baileigh doesn’t count. 😮

I look forward to the posts and speculation here, more than I’m looking forward to the actual show!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 15, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I'm horrified and flabbergasted at Boogie's criminal behavior towards Will. I have never ever been a fan of either of them, but my heart goes out completely to Will and his family. It's all horrible, but I especially can't get over that (allegedly) Boogie even frightened the elderly 82 year old woman, and that he alluded to drowning Will's young son, according to the legal documentation. It's monstrous.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mame, nice to see ya!

I’m checking out some YouTube videos from BB fandom, and some names mentioned are:

David - has traveled to LA
Kemi - cryptic IG post
Donnie (!) posted on IG BB22_Donnie
Brett / Rockstar rematch LOL - total speculation, tho

Going out on a limb to bet that Frankie Grande will be in the house. Haha! Oy.

Oh, and rumors are that production seems to be calling BB couples (shocker) - don’t know if any have agreed to do it, but just like with Frankie, if Swaggy and Baileigh are asked, they will do it. No doubt.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think the only person from recent seasons that I would want to see back is Nicole from last season.

Some confirmed names I am hearing about are Josh Martinez, Paul Abrahamian (!), Frankie Grande, Derrick L.

Expect the expected!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kemi and David totally deserve a 2nd chance. I also would like to see how Bay and Swag play with different HGs

this should be called 2nd chances not all stars

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I just want the season already there has been so much speculation. Some I like some I don’t but with a new season hopefully all have grown. I have heard Nicole, Tommy, Brett, Paul, Frankie, David, Dayvonne, possible Swaggy and Bayleigh, Nicole franzle and derrick and Dan.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just think they should cast from all the videos and people who have applied over the years and been over looked.

I am sure there are tons of fun people we could have without having to re-use old HG's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Exactly. I don't want to see how any Showmance would play again. Move on and be a life.

Let newbies fulfill a dream.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe bring in one from any showmance, but not both.

And iddky, while I am home MUCH more right now, I seem to be busier than ever, and lots of things I do are online and will use the same computer and monitor I use for life feeds.

As for Boogie, so sad that he had a baby son created.. Wonder how that child is doing?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A story from Jun (BB Season 4 Winner, 2003)... Jun Song @JunDishes · 43m
Yay! My story, “It’s okay to be uncomfortable but it’s not okay to be ignorant,” has been curated for #Race & #Equality.

But you can still read it for free here: http://bit.ly/2UWdnER

I‘ll gladly give up any compensation if you will help me spread the Red heart

#BlackLivesMatter

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Dips that would have been great to go back to videos of people over looked. I really am looking forward to a celebrity season. Just something new to watch. There are so many possible scenarios.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
What the heck happened between Will and boogie? How did it start?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Gusmonster from what I have heard/read etc, Will and Boogie were approached to be on The Amazing Race and Will said no. This somehow infuriated Boogie so he took photos of Will's daughter and threatened to "harm" her by showing a real gun pointed at the photo, mentioning that he knew where she went to school, etc. He also threatened Will's brother Ian and Ian's family with violence as well.

Will then reported it to the police, Boogie was arrested and Will got a restraining order as well.

IMO, seems that maybe Boogie has some sort of mental disorder to have reacted so oddly and violently and apparently he has become a fervent supporter of the 2nd amendment, in his words.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo. What a nut job! I think it infuriated boogie because he knows AR doesn't want him without Will. All of his 'fame' comes from being Will's sidekick from BB2 on. He would have been gone and forgotten after that season if not for the Will love and boogie being a part of Will's story. boogie thought he was the star of the show but has always been upstaged by Will.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mike Boogie is even worse than I ever imagined. I saw a clip of an interview he did with Jonny Fairplay (since removed) where he opined on BB22. Said they’re going to have bad people on because of their push for diversity. (pp)

What a POS.

ETA: Gus, you nailed it!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
US magazine tweeted that BB premiere is pushed back to July 22, they were shooting for July 15 but quarantine restrictions and contract negotiations delayed things

Also, Jackson and Holly just broke up. Jackson posted a lengthy IG post and asked for privacy. LOL. Said it was mutual and included all the cliches that one writes when they suddenly feel the need for their freedom. 🙄

He recently publicly apologized for his racism so now I’m thinking he’s going back into the house. Ugh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe it is a publicity stunt and they both are going back in

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Some are speculating that they broke up so they can get on that Ex's show on MTV.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, June 19, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I hope this is okay to post here. I will sadly not be able to do screen caps this season.

I was diagnosed with rectal cancer stage 3 in March. I have had surgery for an ileostomy (hopefully reversable) I have had 6 of 8 chemotherapy infusions. Mid july I am due to have 5 weeks of chemo with radiation for 5 days a week. Then I get a month off to recover before I have the tumour removed.

With all of that going on I do not think I will realistically be able to give screen caps the attention it deserves. I do hope that I will be able to post and join in the chatter.

I look forward to a new season and to see you all.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, June 19, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Scuba, you're screen caps will be missed. But, more importantly, take care of yourself, and I wish you nothing but the best and a complete recovery. Sending you strength and healing thoughts.