TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2006: Show Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 30, 2006Onlyhuman25 04-30-06  8:13 pm
Archive through May 04, 2006Care2825 05-04-06  7:00 pm
Archive through May 11, 2006Onlyhuman25 05-11-06  8:03 pm
Archive through May 15, 2006Scazy25 05-15-06  10:05 pm
Archive through May 30, 2006Cliotheleo25 05-30-06  3:28 pm
Archive through June 07, 2006Naja25 06-07-06  4:47 pm
Archive through July 07, 2006Naja25 07-07-06  5:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Care28

05-01-2005

Friday, July 07, 2006 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Scazy, when did Jamie act like he only cared about his own chances of winning BB? Did he say something that I missed? (I'm being serious, becasue I don't remember that).

I personally don't blame him for being upset, he just lost his last really close friend in the house and Ash was a good mate, as well. I'm not sure why everyone else--but Jamie--is allowed to be upset, and how that makes him so rotten?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 07, 2006 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, in FNL I can't believe they are playing hillbilly music..AHHAHAHA

Do they really think of the whole US as hillbilly? Ask a NY Giant or SF 49er, or a Chicago Bear what they they think of that music..LOL OMG! I am embarrassed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 07, 2006 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
PUHLEEEEZE! Does the rest of the word really think we are all boot scooters in the US?...LMAO (RE FNL)

Faerygdds

08-29-2000

Friday, July 07, 2006 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Faerygdds a private message Print Post    
Naja... in the early 80's I went to Germany and then Austria. They thought everyone was JR Ewing from "Dallas". Being that I am FROM Dallas did not help and EVERYONE wanted to know if I had ever met them.

(The funny thing is that upon our return, they were shooting an episode at our airport and I DID meet Linda Grey and Stephen... Stephen... ugh.. the guy that played Dusty)

My husband is German and grew up there. We moved from Colorado to Texas and the FIRST thing he said (as we left Amarillo) was, "Ummm... where are all the belt buckles and cowboy boots?" I just laughed.

YES! The whole world thinks we are all either cowboys or hillbillies... just sad...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 07, 2006 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yikes, I bet Clio is realing..LOL

I can't believe Darren won and DIDN'T take Claire! And he found 5 reasons to take Krystal. Incredible. But I guess David was his first choice and didn't he want to go. hmmmmmmm

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Well this hillbilly is sittinig in the parking lot of the neighborhood Panera piggybacking off of their signal with her laptop. Cable has been out all over town since just after the US veto comp (but before I could find out who won) yesterday and I have no internet at home.

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!

and more importantly............

I MISS KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! Care, ANYBODY! would you all email me any important events that happen in ANY house today. My email is on my profile! Thanks bunches!

Care28

05-01-2005

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Clio, I e-mailed ya! Let me know if you got it when you get a chance to check in. :-)

I hope you're back soon, I miss you already!! First OH and now you.....I'm tying you girls to the internets! lol

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Hi!!!!!

shew!!!!! All better! 'net is fixed ....... K'love is still fine and ALL is right with the world!

bye!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't look in general yet so I don't know new noms.

I just wanted to say after watching 79 daily, I have officially lost my tolerance for the "intolerance" some of them have for people who are "playing the game"...So freakin what!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
yep ........... better to "play the game" than to bore the heck out of 10 people in the US, I say!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL... (altho 50% of me doesn't know how to take that, Cleo..LOL)

Playing the game is ok with you? It's ok with me.

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I'm fine with them playing the game....the major problem I have is when they DENY that they are. They are ALL there to play a game....none of them honestly came on thinking it'd be nothing but summer camp. I don't buy it. David denying it and getting up, throwing his mic in a hissy fit was juvenile and stupid, IMO. If someone accused me of playing the game? I'd turn right around and say, as are you!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's exactly it, Care.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Playing the game is ok with you? It's ok with me.

Yeah ......... I can't leave my chair for folks playing the game on the US show ......... it's good stuff!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to say, in Rove show where they were showing the new intruder, I think I got my biggest laugh of the season when they said David has been sneaking out of the house and won the women's title at Wimbledon...LOL OMG! he truly does resemble Amelie Mauresmo, doesn't he?

compare

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
yes he does!

Care28

05-01-2005

Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAAH, Naja I laughed so hard at that. I actually really like Rove! The resemblance is scurry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 13, 2006 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that is way toooooo funny. I can't believe how much those two pictures look alike, LMAO!! thanks Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 14, 2006 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody laugh as hard as I did during this little clip from 83a daily? Camilla totally had me with her sincerity until her last 2 lines of the conversation..LOL

http://home.comcast.net/~naja4/Camilla.wmv

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: