TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 07, 2006

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2006: Show Discussion: Archive through June 07, 2006 users admin

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I just wonder if the public hates Krystal that much. Will she be voted out this weekend?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Against Jade only? No ......... against Dino and Camilla .......... maybe.

But I really tend to think it would be Camilla or Dean and that's a pity since I think they both deserve an eviction night of their own that they don't have to share.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
actually, Krystal is currently 4 percentage points ahead of Camilla on the OS poll and only point behind Dino.

This is gonna be a close one............

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Well, the OS poll has been wrong every week so I don't think we can go by it. However, the betting odds on Friday have been 100% correct so we should have a better idea then who will leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Under the Radar show-

What the heck does "under the radar" mean, anyway???

My guess is the producers picked Krystal for this vote because they feel she is on a 24 hour audition for a modeling/presenting job, rather than contributing to the house.

The supposed lie detector questioning is a load of cr*p. None of it was the basis for the nomination, though they liked to show the clips.

Why was Jamie soooo worried?? I mean, the boy was worried from the moment they mentioned the lie detector stuff on Sunday night. Right after the "there will be consequences" threat on Sunday, Jamie sat on the couch and told Katie that if he got evicted that night, he would wait for her. I figured he was worried because he knew he had lied about knowing people before going in the house. But that doesn't explain why the "UTR" thing sent him reeling, other than the fact that he has worked so hard not to get nominated. He just seemed particularly paranoid. I mean, the talk in the DR with BB just seemed so out of left field. It seemed especially fake, considering he was talking about his feelings for Katie and being worried about the results of the "test" on her when she didn't even know what he had said. It was audience damage control, as far as I can tell, and I think it will prove to be a big misstep.

Big Brother told the HMs that the public nominated based on who is not being themselves, who is not entertaining them and who is not delivering on the promises they made when entering the house. Those are 3 distinctly different things! I mean, you can not be entertaining and still be yourself. You can be yourself and not delivering on the promises you made, simply because of the social structure of the house. And you can be entertaining and be fake as all get out, like the supposedly entertaining Michael, who admitted to putting on a persona in the house. So the premise of this public nomination was flawed from the start!

Obviously there were not a lot of votes prior to the show or the percentages wouldn't have been able to change so significantly. Obviously, Krystal has a substantial fanbase that will be voting to save her, much the same way they targeted John once they realized he was the one closest to her. BB really scr*wed John over by showing those percentages throughout the show.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Current eviction odds:

Jade
1.10-1

Dino
1.90-1

Krystal
1.90-1

Camilla
4.50-1

John
7.00-1

Jade probably gets most of the evicts but not a lot of saves, so it'll probably come down to who of Dino or Krystal gets more save votes, as I think they might be pretty close in evicts...

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
I mean, [Jamie's] talk in the DR with BB just seemed so out of left field.

I dunno, I totally understood what he meant. His caution was coming across as disinterest and he wanted to make it clear that he IS interested in her. But then again, I'm almost as in love with Jamie as Katie is so I'm a bit biased, LOL!

Yeah, how John has suddenly become the bad guy is a mystery (unless Dino is right in what he said about John's relationship with Michael having a negative effect on him.) He's a decent enough guy, always seems to be in good humor and gets along with everyone. I can stand for him to be in the house for a long time.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, June 02, 2006 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

I know they've got it all resolved now but I just wish BB would play for Jamie the footage of him saying "this is just Katie being self-destructive again..." after he so adamantly denied it and almost blamed Katie for saying otherwise.

Only, I suggest you not look in the backgrounds of ANY of the footage of tonight's show 'cause Krystal and Gaelan are in almost every shot ....... being all couple-ie

Dino to Jamie: "To be honest, Katie is not the type of girl I'd want to handle....."

Well Dino, the only girl you want to handle wants to handle John instead so just shoooosh.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Scazy awards Clio +1 points for inventing the word "couple-ie" that probably most of us will understand}

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Day 43-
I can't stand Rob. The whole thing in the BR and his attitude towards Dani was just unnecessary. I get that he thought people didn't try hard enough, but this task was extremely vague and the passing/failure of it was so arbitrary that the HMs felt completely unmotivated by it. And it's easy enough for him to say it wasn't asking too much, since all he had to do was not fart and swear and wear a bow tie. It was the females who were expected to reverse time to some antiquated standard of behavior that dictates they put on an act of female helplessness the entire time they are awake. Blech!

I thought the choice of material to include from the weekend and the editing was incredibly bland. There was all kinds of stuff going on, some of it not even sexual, and yet none of it was captured in the episode. I was bored by the entire episode, and one should never be able to say that when Katie plays such a prominent role.

Bad editors!

Scazy

05-17-2005

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
43a was an oddly edited show. I agree with Only.

Mostly because I worked my tail off this weekend outdoors and got a really bad sunburn so I *had* to watch feeds and see the more important stuff going on (while drinking wine & ice water, and slathering Aloe).

My 'only' thought is that they were saving material for Mon or Tues Daily shows...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One thing that really bothered me was that poor Jade could only cash in on successfully completely her Love task if she managed to avoid eviction this week. That was so unfair. I don't particularly like her, but I still thought that was unfair. She did it for nothing. I am to the point with Camilla and Claire that I can't listen to them talk anymore. It's as if they assigned themselves to be the morality/ethics/etc police or judges. I cringe when they tell poor Dani how she should act. Did I say I am glad Dino is gone? That guy has got to be a nightmare as a boyfriend out in the real world.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Day 44 -

Wanted to hug Jamie.

Wanted to punch Rob.

That's all.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Monday, June 05, 2006 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
I am to the point with Camilla and Claire that I can't listen to them talk anymore. It's as if they assigned themselves to be the morality/ethics/etc police or judges.

Agreed.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Day 45 -
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie....NEVER call your group the "younger, cooler group". Bad, Bad, Bad Boy!

I still don't know that the boys were discussing nominations. i thought the talk that David/Rob had the night before was much more blatant!! They even spoke about how certain people were making it easier to nominate them.

Jamie had no idea that Katie nominated Camilla, so he had no idea how difficult she was going to find it to change her mind. But it's interesting that she DID know what he meant by doing the "fair" thing.

Care28

05-01-2005

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Daily 45 --

I just have ONE question. Did Rob think that he'd never be nominated, or what? I really do believe his look of 'omg, ME?!' shock was 100% real....and then to tell David that he knows Jamie voted for him by the way he was behaving.....um, what difference does it make, Rob, since YOU nominated Jamie as well? He and David are the biggest pair of hypocrites I've ever seen....with Camilla trotting in at a close 3rd.

Please tell me Jamie didn't seriously think that Katie traded BB for something in order not to take the 3 points off.....a girl that he's been sharing his bed with for over a month and heavily falling for. Please PLEASE tell me that he didn't. If I'd have been standing next to him I would have thwapped his head.

Speaking of Jamie, there's something about his smile that I just love. It's so adorable. Shhhh, don't tell Katie!

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Please tell me Jamie didn't seriously think that Katie traded BB for something in order not to take the 3 points off.....a girl that he's been sharing his bed with for over a month and heavily falling for.

I think he was confused by how she acted when she came out. She didn't go cuddle with him, she would barely look at him and then when the nominations didn't change, he couldn't figure out what had happened, so he jumped to the erroneous conclusion that she didn't take the points off anyone...which is what he said in the live nomination show. Then, when someone said she had done the best thing, she kind of denied it, muttering something about it not being best for her. Of course, Katie was thinking about the fact that she had taken points off of someone she had just nominated but the others didn't know that. I think it all freaked Jamie out.

Speaking of Jamie, there's something about his smile that I just love. It's so adorable.
There is a smile that he sometimes gives Katie that almost gives me butterflies, so I don't know how she keeps her panties on when he looks at her like that. If you have FNL, he does it when BB announces that the RR is open. HOT!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
and what about their little Eskimo nose rub ........ awwwww!

Care28

05-01-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Daily 46 --

I LOVE THIS TASK! Seriously. But I'd fail it in a heartbeat 'cause I'm a scaredy cat and EVERYTHING that comes out of nowhere spooks me. I'd be screaming every time. Although maybe not, I'm more of a gasper and a jumper, lol.

They seriously can't talk about reasons a person might have been nominated? I thought it was just nominations as in who they were looking to nominate or who they think will be nominated or whatever. Learn something new every day!

And boredom has officially set in. Claire, Rob and David walking around with their eyes shut and some kind of rope around their necks, collecting items from the house?

I have to wonder if it's Dani's constant whinging and wondering about being nominated that's causing her to jump ahead in the odds and the polls. She's another one that acts like she can't fathom why people might not like her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha! I just watched 46 daily and I also think this is my favorite task..LOL Scary movies are my favorite pastime and I think I would reat at this task..LOL I hope they show much more of this task in the tv shows.

note to all: Ok, I purposely left "reat" as a misspelled word after I did spell check for above^^^, because I have NO idea what I meant to say after I typed it. Can anybody else figure it out?..LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OH, I wanted to slap silly Claire for telling them not to clean the pond water. She thinks algae keeps everything alive. If you ever had a pond taken over by algae, you know that's not what keeps things alive, but it blocks the sun and kills things and allows for not so nice things to grow and take over.

I feel like Claire think she knows everything and it's time for someone to figuratively slap her into her place.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really have never felt so strongly about wanting someone to leave. I felt that twice this season. With Dino, and now with Claire. I have not looked at any kind of polls, but I can't imagine I am the only one thinking this about Claire?

Scazy

05-17-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
reallydogoodat ?

No clue Naja, hehe.

I'm really surprised that Dani is such good odds to be evicted. I'm still liking Claire, but must admit she is a bit of a know-it-all, whether she actually knows what she's talking about or not. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for her to go next.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Naja, how about "great"???

Do we get a prize if we're right?? A bow tie, a sanga, a fortune cookie maybe??

Claire bugs me more now that she has hooked up with David. They are "besties" now. David spoils everything.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Only, I think you figured it our out :-) I think I meant to say I would be great at this task. :-)

I know you are a female so a great big kiss as prize doesn't mean much, and I don't have much cash to spare..LOL

I just want Claire gone, and soon. She is no fun, and she really isn't nice if you look closely.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Is anybody else with me in wanting Claire gone?