TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 04, 2006

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2006: Show Discussion: Archive through May 04, 2006 users admin

R151996

07-04-2003

Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send R151996 a private message Print Post    
With a double eviction coming Sunday, Tilli and Elise are among those who would be favorites to be evicted if the 11 eligible HMs are all up for eviction as has been past BBAU custom.

And the nominations for the bedsit evictees were strictly about likes/dislikes. Regular nomination reasons will need to be much better than those.

R151996

07-04-2003

Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send R151996 a private message Print Post    
This year's reincarnation of the superheroes task from BBAU2 is the clown task...dress and in clown makeup within 60 seconds after hearing their clown theme. Traditional circus theme means all HMs get into clown outfits.

Should provide plenty of hilarious TV material when the inevitable late night all HMs call happens.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Michael just asked Gretel on live tv if the 2 girls were coming back. She didn't asnwer but covered with a joke. The feed then cut to Anna and Camilla so we didn't get to hear them talk about it after Gretel ended her cross over

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm in the middle of a show catch up...I'm on the live eviction episode, so 2 more to go after this.

Is it just me, or did Michael act just a tad bit more upset than really needed? I can see his point of view and why he'd be kinda angry, but the rolling of his eyes and the steam practically coming out of his ears was a tad dramatic. It wasn't Krystal and/or Karen's fault that he failed his mission...he was set a task by BB, as they were (to keep it quiet and go undetected), they were just better at their task than he was. The only thing I can really see him being justifiably upset over is the fact that Krystal wasn't honest with him....and in all honesty, he's only known her a week and she's been Karen's daughter her entire life. When it comes to who she'd be more loyal to, I think that would be kinda obvious.

I just thought it was a tad bit childish. And this is coming from someone who generally likes Michael.

Reiki

08-12-2000

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reiki a private message Print Post    
I think Michael was upset because he was on the right track in guessing that Karen was someones mother very early on and even that she could be the mother to the youngest housemate (Krystal), but she told them she was only 34 and the math didn't work.

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I can understand that too, Reiki, it just seemed a little extreme for me. I agree that it was unfair that Karen lied about her age, but they were given the task to deceive the house just as he was when he was told to pour water in the bed, steal Karen's photos, and figure out the couple... to me it all waxes the same kinda.

Still watching the eviction show and I now fully dislike Krystal. She said to Anna 2 or 3 times that it's "just a game"...can't wait to see her and Tilli's face when she returns. :-) I dare her to listen to that crap when she's evicted. And for Karen to stand there and invite her to come visit them after she called her an instigator and selfish? It AMAZES me how the two-faced-ness comes out in this game after a while.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Thoughts on Daily Show 9

So, what do we thing? Tilli? H* not a h* (rhymes with "Jo")? I tend to agree with Karen on this one.

Now maybe I'm being just as bad as they are but I can't stand to hear Camilla and Tilli talk about one another like they do. They have to be the most ............ back-stabbing......... can't think of the right word ........ girls in BBAUS history ....... we need to introduce them to Maggie and the rest of the gang.

Anyone else get the vibe that Camilla is getting on Anna's nerves?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Care, it's just you.

I don't think Michael's reaction had to do with his failure as he was resigned to that anyway (when you get to Daily Show 9 you'll understand what I mean.) I think it had EVERYTHING to do with his feelings toward Krystal. He REALLY liked her and, while her deception didn't have a direct impact on their "relationship" he still felt like (and this is my guess) that he had been made a fool of, either by Krystal or his own doing. I also think he felt guilty for his obvious desire to want to get in Krystal's pants with her mother so close by.

I don't think he was being over-dramatic at all. Seemed totally appropriate.

But at least we agree about Krystal! She gets on my nerves like no one else and it all comes down to a personality conflict just the way that Anna (who I like) gets on a lot of people's nerves. I couldn't stand the way she was prissing about after the reveal going "and that's why I want to be an actress 'cause I just fooled all of you!"

Hate to tell her that the only thing she's gonna be acting on is some movie produced by Rob C. from Survivor.

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Clio, I'm watching Daily 9 now and that was the clip I was talking about before (the Tilli/Karen catfight). And I think the same thing I thought then....Tilli's a stirrer and a drama queen. She kissed David for one reason and one reason alone, to get at Camilla. I won't buy any other reasoning. Now, I didn't watch it live on the feeds but I find it interesting how after it happened, she pulled Camilla into the bathroom and "made sure she wasn't upset by it". If you think someone's going to be upset by it, then why would you do it in the first place...unless you don't like the person and/or don't care if it upsets them. And I'm sorry, I agree with Karen...if she's going to do something like that then she needs to be an adult and wear the responsibility for it. Not act like a 2 year old when assumptions are made and go storm off to the DR to have a cry. To me, Karen owes her nothing and no kind of apology....she kissed David, no one forced her to do it.

And I do see where you guys are coming from in regards to Michael. I guess his constant questioning and interrogating everyone this past week has done me in with him...maybe a few days off from the "I'm watching all of you!" mentality will put me back into perspective, lol.

THAT was what annoyed me when the truth came out about Krystal and Karen...that her FIRST comment was about being an actress. To me, the reason Tilli and Krystal get on so well is because they're both as fake as a spray on tan.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Yep, I agree. I think, unfortunately, it's just Tilli's immaturity coming through. Ideally, we would all (maybe) like to live in a world where you can be affectionate with people and it not matter, but that's just now things are. There is no such thing as "just a simple kiss that won't go anywhere." I believe that she and David meant nothing by it, but it affected what the rest of the house thought of them. Karen was NOT over-reacting at all.

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Oh I totally believe that they meant nothing by it in the sense that nothing would come of it, but like I said I think Tilli's motives were purely sinister when it came to proving to Camilla that David wasn't "hers" to claim.

Speaking of David...I just realized now how very LITTLE of a goodbye Camilla gave him. She hugged him only briefly and I did end up feeling a tad bit sorry for him because he looked like someone had let the air out of his stomach.

And I'm laughing hysterically now that I see how faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Krystal Michael distanced himself when saying goodbye to Camilla and Anna, lol.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Sorry for him? Someone NEEDED to let the air out of him! LOL! Homeboy needs to be taken down a notch or two.

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, Clio, I'm a sap! LOL I just hate to see anyone droopy like that that kinda gets snubbed on a goodbye...I've seen it in seasons passed and felt bad then too... well, unless I really didn't like the HM...then it didn't matter, LOL!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Yeah .......... like with Michael! LOL!

Care28

05-01-2005

Monday, May 01, 2006 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
LOL! Michael didn't get snubbed, he got lied to...and he didn't look like someone deflated him, he looked like he was ready to toss her in the pool, lol.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
bb6.au.day009c.unforgettable -

What a smashing review of past seasons and highlights and whatnot! I had gone back and watched every episode of BB4 last year as well as being up to date on BB5. It was great to see past moments, personalities, and reminders of the good - and interesting - times.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
The Return of the Revenge Chics

Why was Anna crying when BB told them it was time to go back into the house.? I guess I'm about to find out. ........... or maybe not ........... anyone know?

What number can I dial to evict John's ugly white flippy floppies?

Camilla took Tilli's eviction dress! That's just wonderful .......... no matter when she goes, if Tilli wears that dress, all we will think about is how Camilla took it from her. THAT is some revenge!

I'm not exactly sure WHAT this animal is.....

..... but I WANTS one!!!!!

LOL! Anyone who has the natural fear of clowns will simply lose it after seeing Jamie and Katie in the DR room listening to their alert noise. That was too funny!

Ah ha! The deal with Anna and Camilla's heads poking out from the table was almost identical to what they did in the UK (only the UK show had the old "head on the silver platter" routine.)

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Daily Show 11

So Michael DID break the umbrellas!!! He just bold-faced lied about it then!!! LOL! I don't know whether to laugh or be mad at him! Ha ha!!!

I don't know that I like the fact that BB volunteered to them "there was no wind last night." I don't know that that's fair. Of course the fact that the outside is surrounded on all four sides by walls making it virtually impossible for wind to blow in was apparently lost on them.

I'm still not clear on what got Anna started crying? Stress I guess?

I STILL like Tilli's little plaid dress, the one she wore into the house ..... don't like the girl IN the dress ......... but I like the dress.

Love that look Camilla gave the girls when she came back "And we know who nominated us (evil eye to Karen) ....... and why (evil eye to Krystal.)"

Krystal (about Anna?): "She's a beautiful girl, it's just a shame she can't adopt the right attitude to get anywhere in life!" ......... amazing ......... simply amazing. Wouldn't have believe she said it if I hadn't heard it myself. We should ALL be as perfect as Krystal!

I THOUGHT Anna was more upset with Camilla than she was letting on.

Poor Tills ............ I have this need to pull her aside and teach her the things I had to learn when I was her age. One of the things I'd tell her is that boys don't care about petty BS between girls (well, Michael does, but MOST boys don't.) She shouldn't have pulled Dino aside, I reckon she lost some points in his eyes by doing that.

LOL!@ Michael telling the girls he wouldn't have been nominated if Camill and Anna had been eligible for noms.

I wondered how long it was going to take Karen to utter the words "I want to go home." She cracked about two days earlier than I expected. And she's GOT to stay in there at least another week and a half. (heh, heh, heh, heh )

Scazy

05-17-2005

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
010a.revenge....

Anna is actually my favorite HM to look at, but she has a complicated personality.

Right before BB announced that she and Camilla were going back in the house, she was crying.

The impression I got was that she didn't like being hated, and in addition to that - she didn't like being mean to others.

Seeing as she had just been thrown out of the house by her fellow housemates, then required to play tricks on her former HM's for 2 days, she was in an unpleasent mood.

Camilla didn't have a problem with the circumstances. Camilla was misunderstanding Anna somewhat. Anna was sorta confused / bewildered / upset with Camilla for not being more understanding. Never-the-less all they had was each other so they held hands etc. until Anna got her emotions straightened out.

Clio's comments about Tilli are spot on. I really don't mind her - she is just a tad immature. (ERRR SORRY MOD's!!! TILLI has huge growth potential!).

*snickers*

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL!@ Scazy.

Yeah ........... I think Anna was getting a little bit claustrophobic. Hence her "it's so hot in here comment." I thought that at the time they went in. I could live in the BB house just fine for three months, but just being in that ONE room for 48 hours! Eeek! I imagined that if I had to stay in my bedroom for two days straight .......... not to mention two days straight with Camilla .......... I think we'd ALL be having a panic attack! LOL!

Care28

05-01-2005

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I seriously would go nuts having to live in that house with Karen and Krystal.

My thoughts after watching Daily 11 & 12:

Unlike the twins of last year, Karen and Krystal are very overt in regards to their relationship. Maybe it's because they're closer than the twins were/are, but I can only hope that the other HMs see this "strength" that they have together (ie. sticking up for each other, banding together, etc) and do something about it before we're crowning Krystal and Karen the winners of BB06. Not that it'd happen, as I don't think their popularity's all that great, but just sayin'.

Karen's behavior is actually APPALLING to me. I think her own daughter is more mature than she is. Her crying over Anna being back, and having to sleep next to her? Anna and Krystal's fight was between the two of them, and Karen took it upon herself to be put smack dab in the middle of it. My mom and I are close, just like Karen and Krystal are, and my mom might take up for me and get angry when someone "wrongs" or "crosses" me, but she'd never sit in a corner and bawl because she had to share a bed with the person. And she wouldn't fight my battles for me and insinuate herself in the middle of all of it. Karen's comments to Anna about saying "nasty things"? Uh, hello? Weren't she, Krystal and Tilli just having a little bit of a vent session about Anna the night before in the sauna? To me, saying someone has no morals because they don't get along with your daughter is pretty unfounded and nasty.

Speaking of Tilli, I did have to say good on her for telling Krystal that no matter what she and Karen decided, she was going to be friends with Anna. I was actually taken aback and SHOCKED. Same can be said for Claire in having a backbone in the DR. It's probably mean and nasty myself that I WANT Karen and Krystal to be on the outside, huh?

IMO, I think Tilli kinda switched sides a little when she saw the entire house wasn't going to gang up against Anna and Camilla, especially after Dino's remarks (which were spot on and BRILLIANTLY said).

How cute are JamKat? I just wanna squish them! Katie reminds me SO MUCH of Christie though...and I hope she stops it before Jamie turns into Greg. :/ Pulling away and indecisive because she's pushing the issue so much.

I actually hate that BB set Michael on the mission to sabotage this week's task.....I really don't want to hear the house whine about nothing but staples next week. :/ Although, someone should tell them...it's a heck of a lot better than the PBnJ diet! lol

Care28

05-01-2005

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Oh, ALSO! I better understood Anna's crying fit when BB announced that they were going to re-enter the house. When I thought about it, I'd wonder too why I should want to enter a house again where I obviously wasn't wanted.....and I think it did Anna good to be able to visit the DR again and get it out about Camilla. I thought that bothered her a LOT more than she let on because her entire body language changed towards Camilla after she saw that. And I believe too that it had more to do with Cam giving her TWO points rather than just simply voting for her as a last resort and giving her 1.

Imagine having to spend 2 days in that room, with the same person, no way to escape and NO outlet.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Daily Show 12

Yeah! Claire tells BB she won't let Karen tell her what to do and she'll try to be friends with everyone! (Dont you just love it when the DR gives us the full picture.)

Tilli to Krystal "Keep him [Michael I assume] on your side." This is amazing, I don't think I've EVER heard talk like this not even on the US show. It's like Survivor.

LOL! Anna: I've been telling everyone I'd like to get to know the real you 'cause I've only gotten to know the FAKE you! ........... The girl is FULL of all the great lines! You tell 'em!

And then Krystal ends the whole thing by saying "No hard feelings." Yeppers. She's acting as fake as a three dollar bill.

...... and here comes her four dollar bill girlfriend Tilli.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Care, on top of what you said about your mom, if I was acting the way half of the girls in the house are acting, my mom would yank me aside and tell me to behave.

Tilli may have said she was gonna be friends with Anna, but the way she went over to Krystal and laughed about how Anna had forgiven her ......... nah, I'm not buying it.

Care28

05-01-2005

Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Clio, I don't buy much of what Tilli says either...my point was when she said, "no matter what you two do"...I just thought it was classic and unless I misread it, it looked to me like it kinda even took Krystal aback a little bit, lol. Maybe I'm just reading too much in the moment, but I LIKE the fact that not everyone is kissing Karen and Krystal's feet.