TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2006

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2006: Show Discussion: Archive through May 30, 2006 users admin

Care28

05-01-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I'm so behind on shows right now, that I'm not even reading all of your posts here so if this stuff has already been mentioned, forgive me...but I'm still on Sunday night's DAILY for crying out loud! lol

-I wish Jamie NEVER EVER would have told Katie that he usually went for brunettes because, now, every time she sees him even sideways glance at Krystal or Claire she brings up the point that "they're more his type" and she just "KNOWS" that he likes them more. She's sitting on Karen's bed arguing with her about Krystal liking Jamie, how she "KNOWS" it from the look....as much as Karen/Krystal irk me, I would tend to agree with Karen that she might know Krystal just a tad bit more, especially since they're so close.

I wish Katie would stop with the "no trust me, I know this stuff"....as much as I love her, it does my head in to hear it constantly.

-I can't believe Michael wasn't more excited over getting the laundry prize. I'm sure he was bummed over not getting the trip but COME ON....better than the fortune cookie! I'm sure one of the other HMs would have gladly taken it so they didn't have to handwash their clothes for a week, lol.

-I sometimes stop and look at people in the background while watching the shows and I can't believe the sour puss Camilla has on her face 90% of the time. It bugs me.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
You mean this face?

Yep, she's perfected it.

Care28

05-01-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
LOL! That cap is hilarious. That face and the one where she looks like she could shoot daggers out both of her eye sockets rather than give anyone a friendly smile. I find it even MORE awkward when everyone around her is joking and even trying to include her and she still has that same face....it's like she's in her own little world.

And, I'm now on Monday's Daily...lol... I have to laugh because they just replayed Karen's eviction and it shows the part where she's hugging everyone goodbye....and I THOUGHT I saw Michael very clearly UNhug Karen as she hugged him...but they played it from another angle and he didn't even move his arms, total one-sided hug, LOL!

Care28

05-01-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
And Ashley JUST said the EXACT thing I was thinking when Krystal hugged Karen goodbye...she cried more when Tilli left! I understand that she'll see her mom again for sure on the outside, but hell...with a close relationship like that I'd cry if I were in her shoes! Especially left in that house with some of those people, lol, but maybe that's just the girlie crier in me.

Care28

05-01-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I HATE being this behind.

More things from Monday's Daily:

Will someone, please, explain to me why it's so horrible to be there to win the money. PLEASE? I'm not a Karen fan, but I don't get the severe hatred from Dino and Michael for that. And I DO say the word hatred because Michael makes no bones about voicing how morally wrong he feels that is (but making up a fake child makes perfect sense, lol!) and Dino is much the same. I don't get it, like Karen said in the eviction show....everyone there is playing the game in some way. Every one of them signed up to win it and with that goes winning the money. Because Karen was vocal about that, that made her horrible in some way? I don't understand it.

And David....when he went to the DR he said there was only one other person that he would have felt that kind of loss with (as losing Karen) and that's Krystal.....maybe I'm just totally out of the loop and I've missed A LOT, but where did that come from....I still see him hanging out quite a bit with Camilla, are they not as close anymore?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

Anna: "it's up to everyone to keep their mics on, we can't tell each other to put our mics on!"

HELLO ANNA!!! Clearly that strategy is not working!!!

David: "I never said I was straight."

No, but you said things like "the girl I end up with........." BS! Utter, complete BS!!!!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Will someone, please, explain to me why it's so horrible to be there to win the money. PLEASE?

I think it's a culture gap. Someone said before that if that happened in the US, someone said they weren't after the money only the experience, we'd say they were full of it.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

And here we have the ironic comments of the evening....

David: "I'm just sick of the lies!"

Krystal "It's not fair when you put so much emotions into something that's not even real!"

And what's up with Dino "sounds to me like she was asking you a simple question...." Please, Krystal was showing her hind end, there was nothing innocent about it.

........ and then the girls actually looked at Rob ......... and his hair .......... and said "you're a hairdresser! You can do our hair!!!!" ...... amazing

And good on John for going after Michael and making him come outside ........ Dino on the other hand, I don't know what to think. He gripes at Michael over the exchange he had with Krystal ......... then he goes in and gripes at him and tells him he needs to quit pouting. I don't know about him.

And WHOA! Where does Rob get off saying that Michael was having a hissy fit? I mean, yeah, he was ........ but Rob's been in the house, what? Five minutes?

And I don't get it .......... David says he knew from jump that Michael was lying .......... and now he's crying 'cause he's found out that Michael was lying. I'm missing something.

.... awww, how sweet is Jamie, making a point to introduce Danielle to Katie through the punishment room window.

Overall, I think BB handled all of this the wrong way. I would have done two things differently.....

1. I wouldn't have done the Insider reveal and sent in the Intruders on the same night ....... there could have been a lot more fireworks than there were

2. I would have sent in some Jake Gyllenhal type who would go into the house and attempt to lead everyone into thinking he was gay. When he had David hooked, he would then come out of the closet and reveal that he was, in fact, straight. Karma is a biddy.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
...... and what about Dino slandering the entire state of Deleware on Adults Only? ......... ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

Oh good grief ............... better get the kleenex out.

Poor Michael. It's unfortunate that BB couldn't have forseen this all happening and sent in an Insider that would have been friendly towards him.

And this is why I don't like Dino. If he were up front all the time it would be fine, like how he can point the finger of blame at anyone to their face (as opposed to JUST talking about it behind their backs.) But when he gets called out for doing something (eating Michael's food) he won't own up to it. He's both in your face and shady all at the same time. I've never seen this on a reality show before. Weird. .... and then he has the nerve to gripe Anna out. nah ......... don't like this boy.

and oh goodness David .......... I believe that gays SHOULD have the right to get married but to say the mock wedding was "one of the worst days of my life...." PLEASE!!!

and now the girls are all crying because of their former eating disorders and how "fat" they think they are ................ poor Scazy, sorry you're having to suffer through this.

Yep ........... Michael still likes Krystal but nooop ......... she still doesn't like him!

And where is Gaelan in all of this? .......... he's winning the show, that's what he's doing.

I think Jade is suffering from the old "you're not feeling included because you aren't including yourself" syndrome.

Are David and Michael forming an alliance?

Care28

05-01-2005

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Daily 26:

Oh....my God. WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAMILLA? Seriously, she needs to go this weekend because I'm not sure how much more of her I can take. Not everything is about her, Anna was actually being NICE and telling her that she had a nice body and she didn't need to worry so much about the food she ate. THAT'S HOW EATING DISORDERS FORM and I think that's what Anna was trying to bring across to both her AND Krystal. I've even heard Camilla make comments about her body and being the biggest one there....very early on, I think the first week, she said that she was the fattest girl there and Krystal was the one that said, "No you're not, look at my thighs, but I don't care"....they both have made comments (Camilla moreso) about how they look, and I thought Anna was very valid in pointing that out. I'm just glad David made it apparent that she was not going to be able to turn that situation into "poor me poor me" when she brought it on herself.

How is Anna telling Camilla that she has a GOOD body and she doesn't need to worry so much basically calling her fat....?

It's one thing to be conscious of what you put in your mouth....quite another to be obsessed about every drop of oil that hits your food.

Dino....can dish it but he can't take it. He sits and talks about everyone behind their back but when he's confronted, with something he DID do even, he clams up and won't admit to it? Coward. That man has no strength in that house, just a bully mentality. Michael asking him to be honest about him eating his food meant that he had "sh*t parts to his personality"? Dino needs a lesson in humility.

Jade is....I don't even know how to describe her. I almost think she went into that experience expecting to just mow down everyone and win them over to where they came to HER. She probably also really expected to be the only intruder going in at that time and thought she'd have more of an even chance at being liked. She said that Anna reminded her of the girls that would pick on her at school....so in they send another intruder, Dani, who is pretty Anna-esque herself. Although she's more girlie girl than Anna is. But, she's another thin blonde and I'm sure that was a smack to Jade's ego.

But, she's the one isolating and unless she comes out of this little shell she's got herself wrapped up in, she's not long for the Big Brother house.

I actually thought it was sweet of Michael to take the time and seek Krystal out and explain himself over the makeup issue. Made more sense to me, and also made me see him in a different light.

I wish Michael's talk with David meant that he was shifting away from his little buddybuddy stance with Dino....but alas, no.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Trust me Care, don't start seeing Michael in a different light. Because if you do that, you might start to really like him like I do, and you're just setting yourself up for dissapointment .......... again and again and again and again.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Clio - that pic you posted of Camilla reminds me of "Scary" Mary the self-proclaimed witch from BBUK!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

You know, I'm beginning to think that no day is complete without seeing Jamie carrying Katie around the house at least once or twice.

But when he talks about the future, it just makes me sad. Because what is going to happen is that, when he gets out of the house, girls are gonna be ALL over him, some could care less about Katie, some will do it just to spite her. He'll just go into a night club and they'll swarm him and totally disregard Katie's feelings. He'll be, more or less, an innocent bystander. But she won't be able to handle all of his attention and they'll break up. I don't see it working out any other way.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, May 19, 2006 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL! It does look like, her doesn't it.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but David was wrong. Gay people can have a mock wedding just as easily as straight people can. In fact, I'm willing to bet that if there had been no "couple" in the house, the HMs would have ended up having a "gay" marriage, with David marrying someone like Michael or Jamie.

Body image issues...it kills me that these guys attack the girls for not presenting the correct body image for the youngsters who "look up to them" when it's the fact that youngsters look to the media for this stuff that has caused the women in THIS house to have abnormal self images.
These women have been trained by society that beauty means a certain look and have been positively reinforced for seeking and attaining that look. The boys in this house have repeatedly judged them against this scale and then they blast them for feeling bad about themselves. THAT'S CRAP. It's not only crap, it's a double bind that makes you crazy and MR. Gay International Male Model David deserves to be shot for approaching the subject in this manner. He, of all people, should be aware of the pressure that society puts on one to conform to expectations and be empathetic with the women, not attack them for their doubts and insecurities. You can't be told "You're beautiful, Get over it" and be expected to believe it when it doesn't fit with the messages that society is sending and the way you truly feel about yourself.

I love Gaelan as a human being, though as a housemate he's not the most exciting in the world.

As irrational and irritating as Katie can be about Jamie, I don't blame her one bit for having doubts about him. The guy has admitted that he cheated on girlfriend, that he tends to keep several girls on a string at a time and that his relationships don't last longer than 2 months. He's also said that he expects to be out of the house long before Katie which would pretty much eliminate their chances in the outside world. I would counsel any friend of mine to be VERY cautious about giving your heart to a guy like that.

On the other hand, I think it's Jamie's own jealousy that led him to actually commit to Katie in the first place. He didn't like her spending the weekend with Gaelan in the RR and was uncertain about her relationship with John so he was forced to either commit or risk her finding someone else.

By the way, did anyone catch the magical BB editing that said that Katie had come up with the picnic that evening to apologize for her behavior that day? In actuality, she had come up with the idea the day before as an apology for her craziness after his "proposal". In the spa, you can hear Claire ask her if she's still doing the picnic and that's when she responds that she's "Jamied out".

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
#29 (i'm chopping this one up a bit because YET ANOTHER thunder storm is coming through and i don't want the power to go out and lose everything I've typed)

Awwwww .......... the only thing missing from Gaelan and Krystal's dinner out were Sigfried and Roy!

And someone explain to me ........... we live in the most powerful country on the planet .......... why don't we have those cool TV telephones ........... did we not put man on the moon!? Did we not invent peanut butter!!!! What's up with no TV telephones!!!!!

Gaelan looks even cuter with eyeliner on.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
(cont)

I wish Michael would (pretending to be the Insider) grab David's hat and throw it over the wall. That thing is hideous.

Poor Anna .......... I didn't want her to go but if the vote between her and Camilla was close, I think what we saw on the show today may have put her over the edge. She did kind of bring it on herself. She kept doing that "don't talk to me!!!!" whiny thing. She sounded like she was three years old.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
(and even more insightful commentary)

How long as Rob been in the house? And yet he's an expert on everyone? Sheesh.

What was Michael presuming about Jade? That she was a bit odd? .......... Yeah, Michael was WAY off on that one! (LOL!)

well ........ turns out there was a Sigfreid on the show after all.

"hear" is the word you're looking for Jade "hear" ........... people often HEAR but don't listen

and how ironic is it the one girl who SAYS she is ONLY after affection and not a relationship (eventhough I don't buy it) is the one least likely to get either.

did I mention I don't like Jade?

anyone else think David looked worried that Jade might be moving in on his sorta-man Michael?

but I do feel sorry for her for that conversation that Michael pulled her in for 'cause the way she sounded, I think she half-expected Mikey to propose to her.

Nothing worse than a woman throwing herself at a man. Story as old as time.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Feeds Discussion - Family Dinner 24 May

It's a love-fest mostly - with people saying how much better they are getting along, how much they love the intruders, etc.

Some of Jade's detractors spoke up on her behalf. She had a good day, obviously, and they all cottoned to her a bit more than the previous few days.

Care28

05-01-2005

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Just when I think Krystal's not annoying me that much and I can handle her....she goes and does something like she did on the nom show. It's one thing to be excited about not being nom'd again and having another 2 weeks in the house, but c'mon, was it necessary to practically knock Claire over and squeal over not being nominated, quite vocally, too...in front of those that ARE? I get that she doesn't care about Michael's feelings, but Camilla and John who ARE nominated had to sit there and watch that.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Eviction Show

Loved how Jamie gave Michael a big send off along with Ash and John (and to a lesser extent Dino.) For reasons known only to Jamie, he kind or came around to him more there at the end and I'm glad of that.

But even BETTER than that was the was Michael just totally blew Krystal off as she went to hug him goodbye. HA HA HA

But oh how sad is his little face when he walked out the door. Pitty he couldn't have just enjoyed it for what it was and not been so hard on himself.

And what was up with Gretel's "Moira" comment? Michael called Rob "Moira" and Gretel said "Why does he want to be called that? Does he like to sell things?"

It's always so amazing how simmilar our two cultures are and then something like THAT comes along .......... if Julie Chen made such a near-anti-semetic comment like that she'd be out of a job (well, if her husband wasn't her boss.)

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 29, 2006 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Daily 37

I missed what Michael said to Krystal on the feeds the other morning in his goodbye message! Ha ha ha!!! I thought he was a bit harsh but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it! Ouch!

I am really starting to like Dan-e-elle. Care, you know how excited you get when a girl wins FNL? Well, that's the same pride I feel with the way Danielle is plowing through the boys with reckless abandonement. It feels so empowering! And the way she told Jade to hush during her winge at Michael!!! Love her!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 29, 2006 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Forgot to say ......... I can't believe BB showed Michael so directly talking to the HMs about who they should watch out for strategically speaking. They have really eased up on that this year.

But I'm kind of curious .......... Michael DOES realise he has to see all of these people at the finale, right? Don't burn your bridges kid.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Under the Radar Show

Gretel's definition of "Under the Radar" is not like mine. She said it was "someone not contributing to the house...." I think it's someone who purposefully tries to be diplomatic, ride the fence, and secretly form alliances with everyone. Vecepia from Survivor is one of the best examples of this. But I don't think that is "not contributing to the show....."

And Krystal CERTAINLY can't be described as "not contributing" which I think just adds more proof to the theory that the public voted for simply because they don't like her.

The only person I think who isn't contributing to the show is Ashley and to a different degree, Jade.

Don't you just love how protective the girls have gotten toward Dino and his feelings with regard to Danielle? They don't want her to HURT him ......... please .......... Dino's the last man in that house who's gonna let his feelings get hurt by a female.

I just love seeing them all hug one another on the mat. Pity BB US didn't do that LAST year ....... that would have been hillarious ..... Howie .......... April .......... they would have all killed one another.

For crying out loud, SOMEBODY get Jamie a belt!!!!

BB should have punished John also for the "dare" part of the rules violation and not just Dino (did we discuss this already?)

....... and of course another factor I don't think we've mentioned yet is that the public may have voted for Krystal because she was up before Danielle took the three points away.