TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 15, 2006

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2006: Show Discussion: Archive through May 15, 2006 users admin

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was pretty funny when they were TRYING to dance. (I knew exactly what she meant when she said "I'm gonna jump up, you catch me and I'll spin around with my legs out" as that's a secret fantasy of mine too! LOL!)

But Patrick Swayze WISHES he looked as good as Jamie!

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
OMG, Clio, is THAT what she was talking about?? I couldn't figure out what she was trying to explain, but then that happens frequently when I'm trying to understand those two.

BTW...I just can't get over how incredibly cute and yet at the same time how incredibly hot they are together. It's weird because I don't see it as much when I'm watching the feeds, though it's definitely there, but on the show they practically engulf you in their charm.

Care28

05-01-2005

Friday, May 12, 2006 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
I think it's cute the way Katie can already see what Jamie means without him finishing a sentence. It's ADORABLE! I really do hope that this doesn't turn bad and that Jamie doesn't get cold feet and backs away....he'll be the one that does it if it happens because I think Katie really, really, REALLY likes him.

Dino is THE gossip of the house. He feeds so much of the b*tching and behind-the-back-talk it's unreal......then sits and says he can't take it when the girls go at each other. PLEASE...he sat there and BROUGHT UP the conversation of how Karen should have never said out loud that she was there for the money. According to Dino it's OKAY to be there just for the cash and prizes, but don't broadcast it to everyone. I wish someone would have told all of us that production made Dino Big Brother when we weren't looking.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, May 12, 2006 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
The girls were just making some final plans about the Claire's mock wedding and Katie said something like "he's commitment phobic" or "I'm commitment phobic." It does seem weird that Jamie would let the girls talk him in to this.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Friday, May 12, 2006 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

Turns out Australia's BB is engaged in a little Hollywood editing that would make Arnold and Alison proud ........... tonight's episode showed the end of the tank task with the HMs ceremonially releasing all of the water. That actually happened several minutes after the task was over. BB called them over special just to film that part. Funny stuff.

See, this is why Michael would make the perfect husband ........... he is perhaps the least subtle person to ever play the game. "I need some time alone! I'm going outside, John, please don't let anyone follow me!!!!" Oh well, at least he got some Tim Tams.

And can you BELIEVE Krystal saying that Michael acting weird had to do with her!? Please.

We keep talking about Katie's feelings in all this .......... it's clear that Jamie gets his feelings hurt too. You could tell he was less than pleased with Katie kicking him out of bed for Anna.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
20b Friday Night Live-

I just can't get over how great Tilli looks. She went from a *not* very appealing woman to a rather *hot* looking chick in a matter of days.

I can only attribute this to lack of sleep - so she speaks slower and makes small points that make sense... and someone else did her make-up.

She really looked great and didn't act like she was in the house.

I wasn't a Tilli fan in the house but she did really well on FNG-L after getting booted out - and looked wonderful!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 3:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL! I thought for a second you were saying you attributed YOUR new found affection to your OWN lack of sleep!

Care28

05-01-2005

Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Care28 a private message Print Post    
Yah, I'm a little behind, lol

Daily 20 Thoughts:

-I thought Dino and Michael were "good mates" in the house? Kinda threw me to hear him making fun of Mikey with Gaelan and Jamie. I guess it wasn't really that bad, just more of a jabbing kind of fun...but still threw me.

-I hope the Aussie voting public listened to John and Mikey's conversation and realizes that it would be BENEFICIAL to break up Karen and Krystal, not only because they're somewhat of a "pair" in the house, but also because it'd be good to see how one acts and reacts to situations without the other's support.

-HAHA to Michael practically swallowing the Tim Tams whole (speaking of, I've still NEVER had a Tim Tam.....someone that has had them, can you compare them to something we have HERE so I can at least know what they taste like? I'm curious now!).

-If Michael wanted to try and get himself nom'd, he should have just done weird things like THAT all week (ie asking for privacy and telling John to keep people out of the yard), I have a feeling he'd get noms in a heartbeat considering he's gotten them the last two weeks for similar over-the-top behavior. The whole son bit seems just a tad bit extreme, even for him. I really wanna know how he's going to unweave what he's started to weave. Should prove interesting.

-What is the deal with Anna, honestly? Why is it such an issue that Katie sleep with her and kick Jamie out of his OWN BED? If I were Jamie, I would have put my foot down and told Anna to sleep in her own bed. And as much as I disagree with Dino 95% of the time, I think he WAS spot on with his observations of her.

-JamKat are so adorable. Things that make ya go awwwwwww! Seriously, how cute was she "showing him how to brush his teeth" at the end?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

I wish we could play for Katie the footage of Jamie's proposal to her. In the background Krystal is jumping up and down and clapping with sheer glee. Not al ALL behaving like someone who has a crush on another girl's boy.

But watching that whole episode between them is even more painful than it was the first go-around (cause the picture is larger and sharper, LOL!) It was all just one huge misunderstanding.

But oh......... how cute was Katie skipping back into the house after, literally, getting all of her ducks in a row for the wedding decorations. Just warms your heart. I think they're gonna go down as my favorite couple in BB history.

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Daily 22 -

(How sad is it that the whole time I'm hosting a brunch for 18 people, I'm checking my computer to see how much longer the download is going to take. As soon as they were out the door, I was watching the episode!)

- One hour of the Jamie-Katie show! People on various boards called it boring and immature but I thought they did an excellent job of capturing Katie's doubts and insecurities and Jamie came off like a hero. His popularity will skyrocket after this!

- Why is Dino uncomfortable with Jamie and Katie kissing? Jealous much?

- Jamie being so into this wedding seemed odd to me, but I can see that he was more comfortable expressing his feelings in this manner, which gave him option to say "it's just pretend" if it got to be too much

- Seriously, he asked her to go to watch him pee?? Who does that? And who goes??

- LOL @ David and Camilla and their disappointment that it was talking not sexing happening in the toilet

- Jamie in the DR surprised me with his honesty and his willingness to continue with Katie despite her behavior

- Katie in the kitchen with Karen looked so fragile

- I wish to God Gaelan would be more of a presence on this show because the boy has a heart and cracks me up

-Karen/Krystal in the sauna...when Karen says "She makes me sick" she's talking about Anna, right? Not Katie? The pronoun is a little misleading.

-Katie in the DR: "I'm not a very commitment person...because no commitment, you don't get hurt." That, more than jealousy, was Katie's problem.

Communication breakdown...
Jamie: "I think there's pressure on us to have a relationship relationship and we can't really do that here"
Katie: "I don't know what a relationship relationship is"
Jamie: "It's exactly what we're doing"

but Katie still doesn't know what that is, which is a huge part of the problem!

- I love the way the Australian HMs respect and admire BB and look to him for advice. It's so much better than the USBB

-The "wedding", originally a lark, sure came to symbolize so much more. I made a joke at the time about the HMs forgetting that it wasn't real, but in hindsight it was essentially a public acknowledgement of Katie and Jamie's relationship, both by the HMs and by the couple themselves.

- They edited the vows, because Jamie also told her they loved her more than his 65K weight bar and she talked about the whole virginity thing

- The sweeping music at the end and the montage of clips from the reception was too funny. However, BB's congratulations actually took place when they were eating cake and "nibblees" not when Jamie was carrying her out of the DR.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
Eviction Show #2

Did you all catch the cat calls Michael got from the audience. Like I said, I think he's carrying the teeny bopper vote.

How cute are Karen and Krystal's family? Krystal's sister may grow up to be even prettier than she is. And Karen's sister ...... Donna ............ yep ........... Donna and Karen .......... Donna Karen! (I'm amused by the most simple things)

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL! Only, glad to see I wasn't the only one NOT watching the Survivor finale and watching BB instead.

- I wish to God Gaelan would be more of a presence on this show because the boy has a heart and cracks me up

Not to mention how easy on the eyes he is! At least he's pretty popular with the house and I think he'll be in for a while ........... heck, he could even win it, I'm going to predict it right now! So as more of the big personalities go, maybe we'll see more of him.

I got the impression that Krystal was talking about Katie.

Yep, and the OTHER communication breakdown was when they were in the toilet and Jamie said "this whole thing wouldn't have happened in this house...." meaning the ARGUMENT they were having which Katie misunderstood to mean their relationhip and that's why I think she said "well, let's end it then" and that's why Jamie was so puzzled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, NOW I'm going to watch Survivor!

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
See, I thought at first that she was talking about Katie, but they had specifically said earlier that Anna was all over Jamie and they were talking about her playing the guys. I just don't see how they could think that Katie was the one playing the guys. My take was that Karen had just continued with that train of thought, without bothering to name names, since Krystal would know who she was talking about. I'm sure it was not the first time they spoke about Anna that way.

heck, he could even win it, I'm going to predict it right now! So as more of the big personalities go, maybe we'll see more of him.

Okay, I'm a sucker for a good showmance, because I hope that Gaelan DOESN'T win it, because I want Jamie and Katie to make it to the end. I feel so silly being such a sap, but there you go...

~~~~~~~~~~
Clio, I stopped watching Survivor half way through last season and I don't plan on starting up again any time soon!

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL! Oh, don't take what I said the wrong way ........ I want them to win in this order......

Katie
Jamie
Michael

But what I want rarely happens and Gaelan has just what it takes (male, not controversial, quiet) to win this show.

But Katie has a really good chance ........... has she even received any nomination points from anyone? She seems to be well-liked by all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got so excited about the BB commerical that came on in the middle of Survivor tonight that I spent ten minutes rewinding and watching it ....... then fast forwarded to the end of Survivor to see who won. They're reunion-ing now and I'm about to turn THAT off so I can check out some more of the JamKat show!

Scazy

05-17-2005

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Daily 22 - The KatJam crap...

yeah yeah yeah - you love her, and she loves him, and she loves somebody else - you just can't win. Love stinks.

22b- Evictoroni Especial

Gretel in a mumu? echhh!

Krystal's hair - I'm glad to see the "Wind Machine" back in BBOZ - but jeez...

Karen was a graceful and beautiful in her exit - and it was time for her to go. Gretel was pretty nice to her & her kids. I'm not crying too hard that Karen's gone - but it was a graceful exit. Cute kids, btw.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
LOL! @ "that KatJam crap"

Don't Gretel's clothes scare you sometimes? She's no Julie Chen, let me tell you that! (ha ha)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to post this in general discussion, but I can't go there yet today since I am only just about to start watching the live nomination show.

Anyway, it has been bothering me since the beginning wondering who Katie reminds me of. It just hit me! She reminds me of a young Barbara Stanwyck. Oh heck, even an older Barbara Stanwyck. Especially her mouth. Anybody else see it?

Onlyhuman

08-04-2001

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onlyhuman a private message Print Post    
Ahhh...a J.Geils Band reference. Love it!

DS #23

I know that Scazy hates it, but how cute are Katie and Jamie in the hammock, cuddling and chatting about what a good match they are while the others talk about them being the opposite.

Dino & John frustrate me with their attitude towards the women in the house. Apparently the women should be hot enough to turn the guys on, be willing to engage in meaningless sex and not make any disturbances to the rest of the house.

If Claire and Dino hook up, I hope she makes life h*ll for him!

Krystal was kinda cute when she was being all shy about Gaelan. I think that having her alpha female role usurped was very good for her.

I can't believe that Dino and Michael were dissing Anna for putting on weight. The girl's personality may not be much, but she looks hot.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    

I'm happy that there's at least a SLIGHT hint of Dino and Claire hooking up. I've always thought they'd make a good match.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Someone tell me--I have already watched the live nom show, will anything be too ruined for me if I go peek in general discussion? Am I caught up?

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
yeah ........ nothing major has happened, you're safe

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
k :-)

Callasin

06-21-2005

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
# 22

David and Camilla listening at the bathroom door and not hearing what they expected was so funny.

The housemates were so creative for the wedding. I loved the big flip flops for seats, duck decorations and the crazy pink wedding outfits.

Eviction #2

Was Krystal trying to look like a young Priscella Presley with the big 60's hair and eyeliner?

The look on Krystal's brother's face when Gretel made the comment about his big sister taking her clothes off on tv was hysterical.

Cliotheleo

03-13-2002

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cliotheleo a private message Print Post    
she has to have the big hair to balance out ........ you know, other things.

Scazy

05-17-2005

Monday, May 15, 2006 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scazy a private message Print Post    
Her big feet? Man, those things look like flippers sometimes!

Someone - not me - alluded that she might be a Sasquatch! I think that person got mod'd. But it wasn't me. Nope, not me at all.