TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Grey's Anatomy Spoilers...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: Grey's Anatomy Spoilers users admin

This is a season spoiler thread for Grey's Anatomy. As a designated spoiler thread, spoiler boxes are not needed. We do ask that you restrict posts about season spoilers to this thread. Please start your post with a line of non-spoiler information as the first line of each post appears in New Message Searches (simply entering or typing blanks does not work - the line must contain characters). Thank you.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 11, 2009Mamie31625 06-11-09  2:47 pm
Archive through June 23, 2009Mamabatsy25 06-23-09  7:09 am
Archive through May 18, 2010Hypermom25 05-18-10  11:03 am
Archive through May 21, 2010Yoda25 05-21-10  5:56 am
Archive through May 02, 2012Mamie31625 05-02-12  6:30 pm
Archive through May 04, 2012Roxip25 05-04-12  9:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm sure she is.. I just wanted to get rid of Teddy and keep Christina..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maybe its The Chief. He is supposed to go to that conference in New Orleans. Hopefully not The Chief.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think it'll be the Chief. He's very beloved!

I'm so over Christina too SanFran... Have hated her storylines for quite some time. Great actress but I'm ready to move on from the constant drama.

GA is stale. Needs a good shake-up

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lah di dah

Just read that McDreamy, Meredith, Christina, Bailey, Alex and the chief all signed 2 year contracts so that leaves them all out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I think it's Arizona that will die. Didn't she take Karev's place on the plane?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
La la la la

So, I watched the first few minutes of tonight's show. OMG! At least we know they are all alive in the first minutes. Arizona's leg bone sticking out was gross. Can't wait for the show tonight.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
"They're still out there in the forest, and we don't know if they are going to be OK," she said. "We left it open for a reason because ... I hate to say this, but just because you saw people alive at the end of the finale doesn't mean they're going to be alive when the season starts up."

"We are completely jumping off into the unknown next season."

The unknown is something Rhimes is well familiar with.

The show-runner actually had a second cliffhanger planned and written that reflected her not knowing what would happen next season, regarding the cast's return (they have since signed new contracts).

Up until the day before the table read for the finale, this was up in the air. Then the original cast members re-signed, which "turned the tables" and pointed the eighth season-ender in the direction we witnessed.

Read more tv spoilers at: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/05/greys-anatomy-season-9-will-anyone-else-die/#ixzz1vRWo0EFD

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I put this in spoilers just because there might be somebody who watches who doesn't know that this character is leaving...this is from buddytv.com.

Geena Davis Is Returning to Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy seems to be getting a little movie star help to usher Jessica Capshaw off the series. Deadline is reporting that Geena Davis is reprising her role as Dr. Nicole Herman in the penultimate episode of Grey's Anatomy season 14. Herman will appear in the episode "Cold as Ice" and, per the official episode description, will talk "to Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) about an exciting opportunity."

Since Capshaw will be exiting at the end of season 14, perhaps Davis' character will be offering a new job that allows the character to peacefully and happily exit the series.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The trailer is out for the upcoming season of Grey's Anatomy...

Meredith is picking up trash by the side of the road and somebody recognizes here...oh how the mighty have fallen!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
SPOILER

https://tvline.com/2020/01/10/greys-anatomy ....

<spoiler removed from displayed link>

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#++#+#+#+#+#+#++#+#+#+#++#+#+#+#++#

That character was my all time favorite from the beginning of the show until now. Not sure I particularly care about any of the other characters right now. Maggie drives me bonkers. While I'm not prone to violence, sometimes, I just want to smack her upside her head.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 11, 2020 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I++++++++++++++++++

Not really sure it’s a spoiler, it’s been all over the web that he isn’t coming back

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: