TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: Grey's Anatomy Spoilers: Archive through May 04, 2012 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hominahominahomina...

Maybe they love Teddy? She could go, as could Owen and April.

Adele.. well the actress has another show now and plotwise could go and is beloved.

Bailey would be a deal breaker for me (so please sign any contract when the time comes!)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
bee bop a loo bop

well it's not Bailey, the Chief would be heartbreaking. I would not be sad to see Teddy go. April would probably be sad after seeing her kick butt this past week. I would be sad if Owen left.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
To tell the truth, I kind of hope it's Yang.....I think she's so broken she can't ever be fixed and it's gotten to the point that it's just painful to watch that character's interminable angst. Cristina Yang has just gone too far down the rabbit hole.

I love Sandra Oh and she has done some great movies and she'll remain successful even if she leaves this overwritten-to-death tv show.

Come to think of it, the fact that her ego has been so inflated as she flies from one city to the next interviewing at hospitals, I think a good plane crash is about the only thing that can set her straight.

I know that sounds harsh, but Yang is just a fictional character and besides that, she's become a character that's about as entertaining as watching someone dying a slow death from starvation. I'm SO over her never ending, but pointless, angst.

Btw, if you're a Sandra Oh fan like I am, I think you'll like this movie:

"Last Night"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156729/combined

I loved this movie and Sandra was perfect casting for it. I've seen it several times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
pocketa-pocketa-queep-pocketa-queep

I hear what you are saying, SanFran, but I just don't think I'm "mature" enough to hope for that.. I still want my Sandra Oh/Chang fixes..

I realize for the plot if I kill off Teddy, Chang would probably find someone else to work with.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sticking with Adele. She's "beloved" to many. Me (knowing I'm in the minority here) not being one of them. I just don't like the actress, her voice, or her acting style. She's too flighty. Like I said, I know I'm in the minority.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
La La La La

Question: Any hints about the big death in the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Jessica
Ausiello: The Originals (i.e. Meredith, Cristina, Alex) are safe. Ditto Bailey.

Question: Could you pleeeease give us a clue about who dies on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m losing my mind here! —Kelly
Ausiello: I can also rule out Jackson. And Mark.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/01/spoilers-glee-greys-anatomy-castle-bones/

Shondra, earlier this year, said Derek and Meredith would be moving into their new house, so I think that rules out Derek too.

So, that leaves the Chief, Adele, April, Callie, and Arizona.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
cowbunga!

But they could move in in the next episodes and then blam? And she isn't ruling out Derek.

or maybe not..

quote:

Grey’s Anatomy

May 17

What to Expect | Which docs passed their boards? Will someone say goodbye to Seattle Grace? What will happen to Cristina and Owen? So many questions, including the all-important one: Will we ever see Meredith and Derek’s dream home? “I would have said ‘yes’ three days ago, but I went into the writer’s room and totally dismantled the finale again, so I don’t know,” creator Shonda Rhimes recently said at the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ “An Evening with Shonda Rhimes and Friends.”

from a link on the site in Hypermom's link.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Well crap! I don't want it to be Derek either. lol Oh, I forgot Lexi too. She's not on the list....

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
My guess is April. Then they will have a half year of everyone feeling guilty for the way they teased her and Jackson, of course, feeling the most guilty.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
http://tvline.com/2012/05/03/greys-anatomy-season-8-episode-22-jesse-williams/

Based on this interview sounds like it's not Jackson, Lexi or Mark.

I'm enjoying all this speculation about the finale. Nice to see some renewed interest in Grey's!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Mer & Derek could die in a plane crash.
Little Grey could marry Avery and adopt Zola.
So GA would come full circle with the Chief sleeping with Grey's mother(in law).

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I'm sticking to either Callie or Arizona....they are both "beloved" and their story lines are going nowhere. April isn't "beloved" by anyone....if she irritates the viewers as much as she irritates me and the characters on GA, her loss would be a relief.

From Seamonkey's post above:

"Will we ever see Meredith and Derek’s dream home? “I would have said ‘yes’ three days ago, but I went into the writer’s room and totally dismantled the finale again, so I don’t know,” creator Shonda Rhimes recently said"

I read in TV Guide that Shonda Rhimes said she had planned on burning down Derek's and Mer's dream house in the finale but changed her mind because they decided to use it next season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Depends on the timing of the TV Guide interview and the Evening with Shonda Rhimes and Friends.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK...

So now we know April didn't pass the boards and the others did.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Owen and Teddy werent mentioned as safe.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Sanfran I agree with you after watching the previews.

I think it will be Callie or Arizona. And a little off topic but is the actress that plays Arizona pregnant. She really looks like she is but I haven't read anything about it.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Jessica Capshaw is expecting her third child.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
After seeing last night's show, I think April becomes despondent over having sex out of marriage, thinks she didn't pass the boards because Jesus no longer loves her and commits suicide. Then, they have a storyline for Jackson next year.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Koolie, I was thinking along the same lines you are about April. Did they ever state whether April was Catholic? If so, suicide is a mortal sin with the punishment being eternity in Hell.

Also thought possibly Callie. Then we can have a custody battle between Arizona and Mark for the baby.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sticking with Adele.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think it will be Callie because I think Shonda Rhines loves the actress who plays her. April seems awfully convenient but it does seem like a perfect storyline.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe Christina takes an offer out of state and Teddy flies off to try to bring her back, plane crashes.. then Christina returns to Seattle Grace to follow a mentor who takes Teddy's job (I guess
Christina isn't ready to take Teddy's spot? or maybe she is?)

LOL.. wishful thinking since I want Teddy gone and want Christina to stay.

But I don't see Teddy as the least bit "beloved", unless you mean love to hate.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Could it be Zola?
Then Mer & Derek would leave to get away from the memories.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Hi, Egbok again....scroll down for possible spoiler information.....

I have the name of the 2 major stars my ds saw at the "plane crash" set up in our local mountains. It was Sandra Oh and Patrick Dempsey. There were many other cast members there but he didn't recognize them because he doesn't watch this show. Also, he noted that the plane was of a small jet variety as opposed to a large commercial jet.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I seriously doubt that they would make Christina head of cardiothoracic surgery...I could be wrong, but as talented as she is isn't she still relatively young to be given that position?