TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2018 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 14, 2018Lexie_girl25 08-14-18  1:48 pm
Archive through August 23, 2018Texas4ever25 08-23-18  11:29 am
Archive through September 04, 2018Brenda196625 09-04-18  8:18 am
Archive through September 11, 2018Lexie_girl25 09-11-18  11:55 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for Jordan because he really loves her. RS knew it too and that's why he tried to reach out to him yesterday to warn him what was getting ready to break.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
At first, I think Jordan was in Paradise to promote his brand. But, once Jenna showed up, he became a bit a of puppy dog in love. I actually like him now... hope he's not blindsided.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I suspect he will be Kooklie.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, I see that light coming down the tunnel and it's definitely a train. Poor Jordan. I feel the same way. I hated him on The Bachelorette, but he's really endeared himself to me on BIP. He doesn't deserve to have his heart broken this way.

And I 100% agree with you about Annaliese, Lexie. She's decided how many children they're going to have and what their names will be, while Kamil is just "I'm so not sure." I felt she railroaded him into the Fantasy Suite, and he just wasn't ready for it. I fully expected them to break up when he pulled her aside to talk. If he's not careful, he'll get railroaded into marrying her and then he'll be in the same boat as poor Jared (who I predicted would get manipulated into marriage with Ashley I. at least a year ago).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
See I absolutely loved him on the 'Ette because he made me LOL. I don't think he took himself as seriously as people thought he did. Truth be told, once he was eliminated, I quit watching the rest of Becca's season because I found her rather boring.

That Annaliese is just super-stalker creepy. The way she's talking about Kamil when as of last Tuesday's episode they had only been together for 2-3 days.

And Shushanna and Robby Hayes. They deserve each other. Robby Hayes must have broken up with Scheana Marie from Vanderpump Rules so he could go on BIP.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Annaliese -- just so classless to dump her on TV. Seems like he was rather doormat-ish. And she seemed to mow him over with her "you're not trying". Sounds like he tried to break things off in a whimpy way and she just kept plowing forward. She just seems so desperate it's sad. If the guy has to "try" that hard, he's just not into you sweetie!

Shocking about JEnna and Jordan. I didn't like him much but he seems very sincere. Sorry to learn she's a total fake. How people can treat others like that and sleep at night I'll never understand.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was reading this morning that Jordan is absolutely devastated. It sounds like Jenna tried to warn him about something coming out, but she didn't convey exactly how bad it was going to be.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Jenna? Since I felt like I was watching a playmate at work, I'm not really surprised.

Kevin and Astrid are one couple I was rooting for from day one. It was good to see two grownups addressing their issues rather then just drinking and hooking up. I'm happy for them and hope it works out.

Chris and Krystal - Two people I didn't care for coming into the show and yet look at how happy they are! How adorable were they and their two moms?

Kendall and Joe? Just crazy but in a good way!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What is the scoop on Jenna?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The cliff notes version, I believe she's had a boyfriend on the side all summer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS posted today that he spoke on the phone last night with Jordan and that he is absolutely devastated. RS did try to warn Jordan about the article that was coming out but he couldn't reach him so Jordan was really blindsided (and it didn't help that Jenna tried to "play it down"). Jordan did confirm that it was definitely Jenna writing those texts as he sent some of her texts to RS so he could see her "texting style." Both styles were the same so they know she did write the texts to that other guy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kooklie and Lexie.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Did I totally miss this, but I don’t remember any mention of Colton as the next bachelor. Could they have changed their minds?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear Colton named either, but I was dozing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No. This was filmed before they made Colton the Bachelor.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I must say that Jenna is one heck of an actress. They seemed so happy together.

I'm not at all surprised at Kamil and Annaliese. He seemed trapped the whole time he was with her. I just think he's one of those guys who went along with everything cause he was so afraid of hurting her. Ugh. I hope they don't bring her back for another chance next season. Just too desperate!

I'm really glad Kevin and Astrid got back together. I felt that when he was "breaking up" with her, he was really only trying to pump the brakes a bit and wasn't trying to dump her. Same with Grocery Store Joe. Neither of them is very good at communication.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read last night that Jordan broke it off with Jenna. He really is devastated. He had already started the wedding preparations.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve has a podcast of an interview with Jordan on his site this morning. Feel so bad for him.

http://realitysteve.com/2018/09/13/bachelor-in-paradise-podcast-95-jordan-kimball/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 17, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jordan Kimball podcast

Very interesting podcast interview between RS and Jordan Kimball. RS has clearly done a total 180 about Jordan since his days on Becca's season.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
It's weird she's blaming Jordon makes no sense

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sarah Hyland and Wells are engaged

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They are so cute together.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Awwwww! I'm so happy for them! I love them together. Why isn't this all over the Internet? I hope they have many happy years together. He seems so supportive and protective of her and her health problems.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We’ve been talking about it here as well. :-)

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/
messages/156/20211735.html?1563380106

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: