TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 04, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2018: Archive through September 04, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was kind of shocked at Raven's remark about cutting off Colton's penis. I thought that was over the top and unnecessarily violent. She scared me a little.

I tried to like Leo, but he's going around kissing everyone and doesn't see what's wrong with that. That might be okay if you weren't on a TV show, but, Dude, it's making you look like a real douche. I hope nobody gives him a rose next week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Leo actually has a fairly impressive resume (both as an actor and as a stuntman) on IMDB.com:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5672899/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
About Jordan 'This from the man who only 24 hours before was dressed head to toe like he was a background player in Lilo and Stitch.' Very funny, Babyjaxmom....and very true

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Flossie!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wasn’t amused by Ravens comment about Colton either. Not funny. People get hurt In Relationships. It’s about trying to find love. No guarantees.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
Thanks Babyjaxmom. I like him better with short hair.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I thought some of the previews showed someone getting engaged. Truthfully, I think most that go on that show is only there for a paycheck.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, we know that Ashley I. and Jared got engaged in Paradise, so that has yet to be shown. I'm always skeptical of most of the couples who get engaged there. So far we haven't seen any of the big breakups like we've seen in previous years.

Honestly, I would go to Paradise for the free vacation. But I'm way too old and chubby.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Babyjax' Me too...Paradise must have some inland tiki huts with wonderful delicacy's and fancy cocktails with umbrellas'.and shopping''....ha ha....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode was so much fun and then it hit me when the show ended that we were "Tia-free"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That was a good show last night.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Lexie, I was thinking the PTB must have heard the universe crying out for less Colton and Tia (even some of the blogs I read were over them).

I was glad Kevin told Kendall that Leo was kissing other girls. Leo certainly wasn't going to tell her, and for him to go around blaming everybody else for ratting him out rather than accept his own actions for screwing things up, just shows his own immaturity. I'm liking Leo less all the time. What a total tool.

Eric talking about cheese at the end was hilarious. Colton just doesn't get it. "What kind of cheese would you be?" Like he's Barbara Walters or something.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. If Kenny thinks it's so important to go to his daughter's dance recital, why was he in Paradise in the first place? It's not like he didn't know the recital was on the calendar before he left. I'm just not buying it. He probably told the producers ahead of time that he could stay up until his daughter's recital, but then he'd have to bail. Ugh.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought the cheese references were from the book Who Moved My Cheese?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing Kenny thought he'd be cut already and wanted the short MExico vacation anyway? Is it really that hard to get guys to go to Paradise that they have to take someone who has to leave early?

And Leo. SMH. So immature and obnoxious and rude. I don't like him at all now.

And yes, I think they've made reference to "who moved my cheese". LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I read that book years ago.

It was a NYT best seller back in 1998.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
And the fake Tia/Colton break up begins........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it that Colton is the new Bachelor and if that’s true it’s really cruel because he just broke Tia’s heart. Tia is soo beside herself and then for him to go on a TV show looking for another love soo soon. Just heartless. We will find out tomorrow morning if he is.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Watching the Colton/Tia breakup I felt nothing. Didn't seem genuine at all.
Tomorrow we hear that Colton is the new Bachelor and that's probably going to kill my waning interest in this franchise.
Really, really wanted to see Jason as the next Bachelor and have no interest in part 3 of the Colton show.
He has the maturity of a 12 year old when it comes to relationships. I think the reason he can't make a committment or make a relationship work with any woman is because he hasn't come to terms with the possibility he might be gay.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think we all want Jason as the new Bachelor. I’m not watching if it’s Colton. I felt sorry for Tia but I’ve only watched a few shows so I don’t know their history on BIP. I do know they dated before the B’ette.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Tia and Colton are just so exhausting. 😒

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
If Colton is the new Bachelor, then the WHOLE Tia Colton thing is fake. Wait, I think I knew that before.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to tell you that Jordan gives me life on this show. He totally cracks me up.

If they make Colton the next Bachelor, it will be the first time I've ever sat out an entire season.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Colton blames Tia for his loss on the Bachelorette.

I would not watch him as the new Bachelor.

I would not watch Tia as the new Bachelorette.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm so, so, so disappointed. I haven't skipped a season since I started watching when Trista was Bachette. Not sure I can stomach a season of immaturity.