TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2018: Archive through August 14, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I just went ahead and did it. Maybe the Mods wouldn't mind moving our BIP comments over here from the Bachelorette thread? A million thanks!

BIP premieres on Tues, Aug. 7! Yay!

https://www.eonline.com/news/945620/bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-premiere-date-revealed

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I'm ready. Thank you Babyjaxmom.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
https://www.eonline.com/news/947176/bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-cast-revealed#photo-920768

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is Krystal (from Arie's season) the chick with the raspy voice?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
This starts tonight. I see Wells is back as the bartender. He's dating Sarah Hyland from Modern Family. I don't know any of the men.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BIP is the only reason to suffer through watching either the Bachelor/'Ettes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did anybody count how many times the name 'Colton' was said in this first episode?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes, not surprised when he showed up.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Of course Colton would be there! We saw him in the previews! Duh!

Who is the skinny dark-haired girl who is always eating in every scene? She has long hair and her name starts with an S. Was she from Winter Games? She wasn't in Arie's season (I looked).

Everything's cool, so far. Next week the real drama starts. I wish this show was on every night of the week. My summer guilty pleasure!

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I really like Joe the Grocer. Hope he goes far

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love Joe. I think his Jersey accent is adorable!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Joe's sweet... a little on the boring side... but sweet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I hope he finds a girl who fits him.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Joe's hunky...just hoping his brain is working. He seems a bit dim.

Is Krystal the one who showed her boobs on a photo shoot group date?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 10, 2018 - 5:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, you may be thinking of Corinne from Nick's season.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I'm so over taia

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
OMG Tia. Chris is the perfect karma for her. And having Becca show up just for drama? Bad move producers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I get why David is the "former chicken," but why do they call Chris's occupation as "goose?" He must have dressed up as a goose some time on Becca's season and I missed it.

OMG... Jordan. He entertains me endlessly.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl, Chris named himself Goose after Anthony Andrews character in the movie Top Gun. LOL.

I think it was real shi++y of the producers to bring in Becca. Number one... real obvious they talked Bibiana into picking him since they already had the whole thing planned.

Number two... I love the drama, but that really hurt to watch. To purposely put him through that for drama was, again, shi++y!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agree. They only brought Becca in for the 'drama' of Tia and Colton. Really bad move. I feel for Colton who is a nice guy... and I still believe that Tia saying that she was still interested in Colton was the reason Becca let him go.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Putter. Did he nickname himself Goose during Becca's season? I usually only watch 2-3 episodes of the 'Ette before I get bored and move on to something else on Monday nights.

You're right that production made Bibiana give Colton a rose because they had Becca coming in. I've always said that production in this franchise is the worst of the worst.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember him saying it on the bachelorette. He said it either the first or 2nd episode of paradise.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
This article suggests they’re trying out Colton for next Bachelor. https://www.instyle.com/news/bachelor-in-paradise-colton-tia-becca-love-triangle

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so over Yuki. I don't think she's cute, just annoying. The baby voice and the giggling just annoy the crap out of me.

And speaking of baby voices, isn't it nice to hear Krystal talking in a grownup voice for a change? And she kind of seems like a nice, normal person. It was nice to hear her admit she said and did some things on Ari's season that were out of character. I'll bet that happens to a lot of people.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Just. No. to Colton as the Bachelor. Just. No.