TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise 2018: Archive through August 23, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even RS is over the Tia and Colton show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Astrid and the lizard had me laughing so hard! That happened to me once in Hawaii. We were standing under a little tree eating shave ice, when a tiny gecko dropped onto my shoulder. I had the exact same reaction! I felt bad for the little gecko afterwards, but for the rest of the day I kept feeling like it was still on me somewhere. My hubby kept saying, "There it is!" and freaking me out.

And when Tia was sitting and talking to Colton on the rose night and he outright told her he was there to "explore his options," I was screaming in my head, "Walk away, Tia! He just told you he's not that into you. Save your pride, girl!!!" But then she sat there and tried to pry something out of him that would give her hope. Colton doesn't know what he wants, and Tia needs to move along and find someone who does. Been there, done that. Not worth the pain and the wasted time.

I agree that the producers told Bibiana to give Colton her rose, cause they knew Becca was coming in the next day. That was just cruel. I can't imagine having to face an ex in a situation like that when you're just trying to pick up the pieces and move on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Just. No. to Colton as the Bachelor. Just. No.

Lexie, I 100% agree.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even though I quit watching Becca's season after a couple of episodes, they had a couple of good options for the next Bachelor out of her F4. There is no reason to make Colton the Bachelor. I don't need a whole season of "will he or won't he" on the overnight dates.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, No, No for Colton as the next Bach. He needs to do some growing up first. Plenty of other great men to choose from!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Like Jason!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I love how most of these guys come down to Sayulita, see a smorgus board of pretty girls in front of them and basically lose their minds. I think most of the girls are there to find love, but the boys are there to party and see how many girls they can kiss (Chris).

I was liking the "new" Jordan and he seemed like he really liked Jenna, but then when he was coaching Chris to "kiss four girls in one night," it was a total turn-off.

And Chris urging Tia to "trust me" over and over, minutes before making out with Krystal! I knew I didn't like him.

Although I keep forgetting that a lot of the drama is most likely production driven, so they've been coached to behave badly.

I just feel so bad for those girls who are gushing over what a great guy they've found and how he makes them feel "safe" and "loved," only to have their hopes dashed shortly thereafter.

I'll admit, though, it does make good TV.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And btw, Jordan, last time I looked at a map, Mexico is still in the Northern Hemisphere (it is part of North America, after all).

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Has Bibiana ever had a relationship on this show..any season ? Seems she's been cast in the "girl-next-door" role. I really like her, seems very genuine...hope she can find someone....maybe Joe ??}

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hahaha! I was looking for who Bibiana paired up with on Bachelor Winter Games (sorry, Irishgranny, didn't find anything). What I did find, however, was this gem from February 24, 2018:

Am I the only one who hopes to never again see (or especially HEAR) Yuki? She is adorable, but that voice is so grating and the whiny, baby crying was horrible! I've known other Japanese women and they didn't talk with that high-pitched, nasally whine. I just don't think she's that cute.

My feelings haven't changed one bit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, Irishgranny, I found this article for you. Apparently, Bibi hooked up with a couple of guys on Winter Games, but as usual with this show, it didn't last. Here you go:

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-happened-to-bibiana-on-the-bachelor-winter-games-her-quest-for-love-continues-10001272

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that article...I'd forgotten about the Winter Games edition. This time she seems to just be sitting around, not actively pursuing...maybe waiting for someone special to arrive ??

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 20, 2018 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good grief, what is the obsession with showing Tia Tia Tia?! She's completely delusional and the producers just keep feeding it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Even though I quit watching Becca's season after Jordan went home, thank goodness Arie dumped her making her the 'Ette because I couldn't have stood 10 minutes of Tia as the 'Ette (and that gig was hers until Arie dumped Becca). I am hoping with everything we are seeing with Colton and Tia that it kills any chance any of them have for becoming a "lead."

I do think that if no good contestant comes out of the next Bachelor series, that the producers will make Bibiana the lead for the 2019 'Ette (because she is getting the edit of a lifetime).

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
It seems to me that Colton was gently pushed to give Tia another chance. I never got the impression he was that interested.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I hope Colton was serious when he asked Tia to be his girlfriend, cause it will break her heart if he wasn't. She will make him pay for it, too!

I hated Jordan on Becca's season, but he's kind of cute this time around. Crazy, but cute. I wouldn't date him (that temper!), but he's entertaining me.

Also John and his dad jokes. He had me at "Snickers." Too funny that Chelsea didn't get it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And Leo is a dog. Not physically, cause he's kind of ruggedly handsome, but he is just there to see how many girls he can kiss. I hope he gets his ass handed to him next week.

Bye, Leo. Hope you enjoyed your one week in Paradise.

Oh, and can I just say how ironic it was to hear Jordan making fun of Benoit's cuffed shorts? This from the man who only 24 hours before was dressed head to toe like he was a background player in Lilo and Stitch.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmmm, my initial impression of Leo's character (or lack thereof) seems to be correct:

https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/bachelor-contestant-accuses-bachelorette-contender-of-sexual-harassment/?_ga=2.127445709.1523643405.1534973739-1874322697.1534973739

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just don't understand how both the guys and the girls can kiss 3 people in the span of a couple of hours...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ewww. Leo. they kept talking about how confident he was and all I could think was "arrogant"

Jordan was entertaining in Paradise until he threw his hissy fit. That was too much and I'd drop him like a hot potato if I were the girl paired with him. He's just so immature that he's making fun of people's clothes in a mean-spirited way, not in a joke kind of way.

I'm guessing Colton dumped Tia 2 weeks after they got back to the mainland. I surely haven't seen any buzz around them.

I'm enjoying paradise, but I don't see any lasting romances coming out of this season. So they should show us Much More of Wells!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, what do you mean "mainland?" They're in Mexico, not on an island.

I do agree with you, I don't see any serious relationships coming out of this. Wells is dating Sarah Hyland from Modern Family. He is adorable, and I'd say she's a lucky girl. The less they show of Yuki, the better.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL. They probably fly over *some* water to get home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
UUUGGGHHH... Leo and that hair. He just looks so greasy.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The highlight of this show is Wells, the bartender, and even Yuki. The Tia/Colton/Jordan show is getting really old.

I loved the line that Raven used about cutting off Colton's penis :-)

Leo would be a very nice looking man if he would cut off that hair.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Leo has done any stunt work for movies?