TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - Gener...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 11, 2015Rupertbear225 08-11-15  6:01 am
Archive through August 17, 2015Jasper25 08-17-15  8:18 pm
Archive through August 31, 2015Brenda196625 08-31-15  12:35 pm
Archive through September 07, 2015Texannie25 09-07-15  7:00 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was a very sweet proposal and it sure seems like this is a couple that has a real chance. Hopefully we'll get to see a wedding, but it sounds like they won't wait a year until next Bach in Paradise.

The aftershow was interesting. I really find it hard to believe Sam is still with that guy. I suspect sugar coating or else they'd have been on the phone at least.

I like what Carly said -- that Kirk is not a bad guy but that all guys need to stop doing what he did. He was fanning the flames just the night prior and then wakes up and decides it's not for him. I think most of us girls have been there. Just so painful.

I hope Bach Paradise is back next year with the after show too. Great summer fun!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
aah that was sweet. and ugh re Sam and Nick. I have a hard time with that as she looked so uncomfortable with him. All for show probably. and yet another guy she was "talking" to prior.

As for Kirk it was almost like he was blaming Carly when he mentioned her commenting about red flags and she runs. My interpretation was he was saying it's your fault, because you said that I didn't want to tell you earlier in case you ran and then I'd have no one.

I thought this after show was kinda sucky. No need for Catherine and Shawn imo. The phone calls could go as well, I can't even hear clearly what they are saying and it is always inane and cut off. I would have preferred a different sort of interview with some tougher questions to Kirk versus letting him ramble on (quite nonsensically at some points). I would have preferred the round table of four to have a longer segment just discussing favourite parts, couples etc, then the returnees. jmo

I do love this show though and have watched both seasons. I have never seen Bachelor Pad and missed quite a few older Bachelor/ette seasons so some of the people I'm clueless to.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Whatever happened to Ashley I's sister? Either I missed something or they never showed her again after the first couple of shows.

I enjoyed this season too except they really drag things out too much. I almost quit watching during the Joe/Julia stuff. Too much. Julia needs to quit trying so hard and she will meet someone.

Jade and Tanner are super cute together. Hope it lasts.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I felt really bad for Joshua, when they showed him in the limo, with tears in his eyes. At least it was an amicable parting and I'm hoping he finds someone nice, closer to his home town. Or maybe he'll stay single and return next year.

Time for Tenley to find love off the tv screen, I'm thinking. Some of them, such as Chris Bukowski, seem to be addicted to returning, year after year.

Yes! My fave, Jared was voted as the person viewers want to see return again. I notice Chris has a problem with his "scraggly" beard...it's the second time he's mentioned it. :P

Bachelor In Paradise is way better than Bachelor Pad, by far but as Gldnlvr said, they do drag things out too much.

Ashley I's sister left at about episode 3. She didn't want to be there any more, so she left. And Ashley cried...what a surprise! ;)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yeah I wanted to give Josh a hug.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ashley I's sister wanted to meet one guy, who showed up but was not interested in her. Can't remember who that was. So, she left because, in her mind, that was the only reason she was there.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I felt a bit different about the Carly/Kirk relationship. I didn't think he did anything to Carly on purpose. It seemed to me that he liked Carly and thought it was fun until Carly's talk of the future and kids made him realize how attached she was to him. So, he ended it.... unfortunately, for him, he thought he could 'logically' tell her and still remain friends.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But if he was reciprocating those thoughts back to her as both she and Kirk acknowledged then she had every right, so to speak, to think that there was a future with him. It does sound like a lot was happening between the two off camera that made it seem like he was on the same page.

Ashley I's sister was involved with an attached guy. As there was no one in Paradise for her she got all weepy about him not taking her back (?) and it was a mistake to come so she went back to being the bit on the side. Or mistress as she put it.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I just wonder if somehow Kirk's EX, got a message to him. He did seem into Carly until the end.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I felt like Kirk and Carly was a communication issue. I think he got cold feet and just wasn't very good at telling her about it. All her talk about having children and him being her "idiot" scared him. He seemed to think he was doing the right thing to break it off with her, but maybe he should have told her he was having second thoughts and maybe they should slow it down a bit rather than dumping her altogether? He seemed to really like her. I wonder if he didn't regret breaking it off with her after the fact.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, September 11, 2015 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
According to this site (and a second one which posted the exact same thing), Kirk was still mooning over his ex.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/carly-waddell-kirk-dewindt-still-had-feelings-for-his-ex-girlfriend-back-home-doesnt-deserve-all-hate-18497.php

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
P.s. I read that Jared was supposed to meet up with Becca Tilley (the other virgin from Chris' season) but she supposedly stood him up.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert Are Married: Get All the Details!
January 24, 2016 @ 11:53 PM / By Nicholas Hautman

It’s official! Four months after getting engaged on the season 2 finale of Bachelor in Paradise, Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert tied the knot. The pair said their I do's Sunday, January 24, in a beautiful ceremony at the St. Regis Resort Monarch Beach in Dana Point, California, Us Weekly has confirmed.

The happy couple’s guest list included Bachelor host Chris Harrison, current Bachelor Ben Higgins, season 19 Bachelor Chris Soules, Ali Fedotowsky, Andrew Firestone, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Carly Waddell, Andi Dorfman, Nick Viall, Ivana Bozilovic, Bob Guiney and Jessica Canyon. The romantic celebration will air on ABC on Valentine’s Day.

... more at the link

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-in-paradise-couple-jade-roper-and-tanner-tolbert-are-married-w162391

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: