TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - General Discussion: Archive through August 11, 2015 users admin

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I just stumbled upon this, cast is revealed for Bachelor in Paradise!

https://gma.yahoo.com/bachelor-paradise-cast-revealed-173249979--abc-news-tv.html

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Marcus and Lacy (from last year's BIP) are married! http://www.eonline.com/news/671123/bachelor-in-paradise-bombshell-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-are-married

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, June 27, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Cool! I hope we get to see a clip from the wedding on Bach in Paradise.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I think they may have gotten married on the show's first episode. Of course, Chris Harrison officiated.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's an awesome promo for the new season of BIP. "Someone call for the wambulance" Lots of tears!

http://www.eonline.com/news/673227/so-many-tears-bachelor-in-paradise-season-2-s-first-promo-features-a-lot-of-kaitlyn-s-men-and-crying

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed tonight's show. Won't divulge any details, as some haven't yet seen it. Looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.:-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder, Rupertbear. I've moved your post and some previous posts over to this new thread that I just created for the new season. :-)

I've only watched the first hour but it has been entertaining so far.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, August 02, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
You are welcome, Jimmer. :-)

I did a search for where to put my other post. Thanks for creating the new thread.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ugh...i am tired of Ashley and her sister

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...I know Texannie. Their default mode is crying. They should buy stock in the Kleenex Company.

For being the older sister, I notice Ashley turns to her sister a lot for advice and confirmation/affirmation about many situations.

It may just be my imagination but the sister seems to undermine her confidence at times, couching it in "caring" terms.

Well Jared seems to be this season's hot property. I really liked him on Bachelorette and hope he really finds someone nice.

I'm happy to see that Kirk and Carly hit it off right from the start but with the influx of new arrivals, it will be interesting to see if they go the distance.

Hmmm, not sure why but I never warmed up to Jade on Chris' Season and I haven't changed my mind. I'm not a guy but I just don't understand all the guys wanting to stand in line to date her, unless they have preconceived notions because of her Playboy pictorial.

Jonathan is acting like a starving man at a free buffet! lol

Don't care for Mickey T, with his alpha male talk.

The guy with the beard (can't think of his name) seemed like a nice guy. Hope he finds someone, too

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
oh, the sister is definitely passive aggressive!! she definitely picks at Ashley's self esteem.
never cared for Mickey.
I was wondering the same thing about Jade. I think she is sweet, but wonder of the guys are more impressed with playboy than her.
Did Claire claim Kirk last year? I know he sort of hooked up with someone.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Couldn't find him on last seasons cast. He was probably on the year before, when it was called Bachelor Pad.

While I was searching, I came across some news that I hadn't heard before...some very sad news, that Gia Allemand from Bachelor Pad and BIP Season 1, I think...had committed suicide. That poor woman. RIP

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gia committed suicide several years back.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes. That was very sad. It would be sad if it was anyone and she seemed exceptionally nice on the show.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think Tenley should hang it up? My reaction on seeing her again was, not again. :-)Her baby voice grates on me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it made me kind of sad to see Tenley.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Isn't Tenley kind of old for this game?

To be honest, I couldn't place most of the people there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tenly and Clare both seem a bit old for this game. Sorry ladies.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Texannie, "kind of sad" is exactly how I felt.

I think they said she is 31.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Heyyyyy....you're never too old to find "true love" and getting paid to do it and several weeks in a Mexican resort for free! :P

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Claire was 32 during Juan Pablo's season so she's 34.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I will say this about the show...they always manage to build the drama, interspersed with copious amounts of crocodile tears and constant whining from Ashley I. Can't wait to see how it all plays out tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hope they have the 'after paradise' rehash session again. I loved that last week!

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I can not believe that there is such a big deal being made about Claire's age. I have several friends who are 5 or more years older then their husbands.

I thought Jared was really into Claire and don't understand why he brushed her off. Maybe peer pressure from the other guys.

How many times does Tenley get really excited about some guy?

That Joe is something else but I don't feel bad for juelia. I do not understand how women can create romances all in their head and ignore all the signs that it is just not there.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the double standard is still alive and well in 2015, Peeper...despite the fact that women these days look fabulous for their age, live longer than men and could teach them a thing or two!

You are so right...I was totally mystified by Jared's cool reception to Claire. You could see before the bungee jump that he nearly kissed her but hesitated, then finally did, plus the chemistry between them was palpable.

I really liked Joshua, despite his stupid talk of "Mollys" in Vegas. Not sure Tenley will pick him now though.

Why do the producers let people like Joe on this show? It's like watching a lion stalk and bring down a gazelle...Juelia's probably out the door now!

Surely Jared can see what an immature, unstable watering can Ashley I. is? She seemed so nice on the After show but is an emotional mess and childish when she doesn't get what she wants.

P.s I missed the part where Jonathan was crying and talking to Joe...what was that all about?