TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - General Discussion: Archive through August 17, 2015 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tenlye did pick Joshua, which really surprised me!I'm surprised she didn't ask Clare to keep Mike around for her. I remember liking Mike on his season.

Johnathan was crying with Joe because he felt bad for throwing Joe under the bus to Juelia -- telling her that Joe was here for the wrong reasons.

I feel bad for Juelia -- why didn't the other girls clue her in? Esp the one that hear joe talking about just waiting for the other girl to get there.

Jared seems a bit lost. I don't think he likes Clare's age. I don't think he really likes Ashley -- who would, she's a child. I think he's biding his time to see who else shows up.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Tendey did pick Joshua. I felt like he started with the partying talk almost like he thought he would be more accepted by the others. It felt awkward and like he was making it up as he went along.

As for Joe! Per the previews he finds Samantha. Poor Samantha. I do hope Joe feels like a shit when he watches that ep back. Especially after what happened with Jonathan. Making him feel like that when it wasn't the case. I gather he broke down for a lot more reasons than just "betraying" a friend.

Ashley is way too immature for this show. I'm so glad her sister left now she can follow ASAP. Yup, what is wrong with you Jared? Walk away now!

They do all act like this is the romance of the century after a date and a kiss.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Brenda! Got a phone call and missed that part.

Sheesh, guess I missed Tenley picking Josh, too! ha ha.

Maybe the other women think Juelia would be better off back home with her daughter and are letting things just play out.

Not sure how much input there is from producers as to the direction the show should take.

You could be right about Jared just biding his time. I want him to find someone. Ashley, I hope she watches these shows and comes to realize why she is not getting anywhere with the opposite sex.

I liked Samantha on Chris' season and was sorry to see here leave but I hope she sees through Joe to his real character. I don't want to see her end up with him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Joe is scary. A lot of hostility and anger bubbling under there. He just keeps showing us why women should turn and run the other way. I feel badly that the girls aren't looking out for Juelia.

And Clare and her speech made no sense at all! She is a hard person to like at times. Seems very much a drama queen. I think it's time for her to move on from Bachelor shows.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I totally agree with your assessment of Joe! He is scary and angry. Don't they have these people take any kind of psychological test before they can be on the show? lol

Claire just seems truly hurt by Jared's treatment of her. The age thing probably never occurred to her before and Joe was rude to her and then Jared backed away and Ashley is calling her a cougar...well, probably not to her face...so she is just lashing out from all of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Tenley said in the "after Paradise" show that she thought Joe was fun and okay. He just showed a different side to the girls, than the guys.

Clare's 15 minutes may be up as far as the Bachelor series is concerned.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I haven't watched the After show yet. Sounds like Joe is good at snowing people. He seemed quite charming on Kaitylyn's season, up until she dumped him, and then his mean, ugly side came out.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
They do all act like this is the romance of the century after a date and a kiss.

Jasper, I missed your post earlier, as we both posted about the same time. That is hilarious, cos it's so true! :-)

Did Claire make a dramatic exit last year, too?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gawd yes, she was all about the drama, plus she spoke to the animals last year too! You'd think that would be Ashley S. Lol. Those scenes are funny. I love the cornball opening cast scenes. So Fantasy Island. (I'm dating myself here)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ha ha ha...de plane boss, de plane! :P

Yes, I'm enjoying this a lot more than when they had Bachelor Pad on a few years back.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, August 14, 2015 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The difference in age may not seem like a big deal, unless you are a 30ish woman with a ticking biological clock & a 20ish male who's just not ready for children for another 10 years.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else hope they cleaned out the pool after Joe and Samantha were in it?

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
ROFL! Kooklie...that's hilarious and seriously...don't think we needed to see the two of them, for ten minutes, playing that song from The King And I..."Getting To Know You, Getting To Know All About You".

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was SO bad! All of the stuff with Joe and Sam. The hot tub was really over the top. And for Joe to deny that he used Juelia for her rose. He thinks he's smarter than everyone.

The couple in the fantasy suite sure are cute. I hope they are still together.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Joe and Sam weren't exactly playing Marco Polo in the pool. Could not believe they were showing that on TV? Ugh. It was pretty clear what was going on there.

You know, someday Joe will be in his 30's. I kind of hope that he gets told he is too old to date and have some fun when that happens. He seems to think that if you are 30 and on Bachelor shows that you are a loser. News flash to Joe.... not all people over 30 are losers, some under 30 are definitely losers.... just saying...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Yeah like soon! Joe is 29. He sure behaved like the biggest jerk last night. And he looks like a terrible kisser.

And ABC, if you read this, that hot tub scene was just too much. Yuck.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Agreed, ladies...it was almost on the verge of sort p*rn!

They are obviously catering to the 20s crowd here but Joe is not a very nice person so who even wants to see it? And it looks like Sam is in cahoots with him according to the previews last night. :-(

But ya know...Juelia is better off knowing now what a devious person Joe is. She had a lucky escape IMHO!

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Me thinks , Sam is in it for the attention and headlines

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
True...she could be playing a villainess, Flossie because she was basically a wall flower in Chris' season and got practically no air time.

When she left, I felt so badly for her but now she seems to be doing anything for 15 minutes of fame.

It's extremely annoying to hear that these people text and talk on the phone, before they get to go the show, because who knows what they are plotting.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
who is Sam? I don't remember her at all. Not sure I remember Juelia either.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Here are Samantha & Juelia, Tex.

sam

juelia

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
If it wasn't for Ashley S and Carley, I wouldn't bother. My 20s looked nothing like this; wow but times do change.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
While I don't think that Joe is a really nice guy, I do have to point out that Juelia (the sweet widowed single mother) was very attached to Jonathan the 1st week when she needed a rose and then kicked him to the curb when better option came along.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks, rupert, but i meant more like i didn't remember them from their seasson

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 17, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes I get it Joe lied in a big way to Juelia, but as Juelia said on the After show she'd known for a day or two. It felt like such a mountain out of a molehill. Yes you expect people to be decent but if you watched Kaitlyns season when she cut Joe it was very revealing how he reacted. I think at the time I commented she had a lucky escape.

This was probably the producers wet dream of a conflict. Mr Niceguy and the lovely Samantha and a nefarious plot.