TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 - General Discussion: Archive through September 07, 2015 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tanner makes me laugh too. He gives good narration.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually didn't think Sam was as bad as everybody made her out to be. She got caught up in Joe's BS for sure. Dan actually did her a giant favor by forcing her to see how jealous and controlling Joe is. I was so glad to see him go home! Joe is almost as immature as Ashley I. Now THERE would be an interesting couple!

When poor Amber was agonizing over whether to give her rose to Dan, I was almost yelling at my TV screen, "He's just not that into you, honey!" Why do these girls keep trying to hang onto the guys who just aren't into them??? Don't they know that nobody likes that kind of behavior, guy or girl.

And that letter Ashley I. wrote to Jared was so over the top. Poor Jared. I really hope he's not the one to deflower her in the Fantasy Suite. That would be so out of character for him. And stupid! He'd NEVER get rid of her after that!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I doubt he would even go with her, knowing what the 'fantasy suite' means. I think he's trying to be nice about 'not being into her', but she can't see it at all.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I think Sam is the mastermind of the whole DRAMA, but she is well rid of Joe, Dan was on the money with his analysis of any outside relationship. But she instigated the whole do whatever it takes to stay. He is about as deep as a puddle so I don't think he would have taken anyone else's feelings in to consideration to accomplish that.

And now we have Amber who actually said Now I have a relationship with Justin. One date does not a relationship make. Geez she is 30! She is acting pretty immature all round.

Oh Ashley I, I'm really not sure why Jared is even bothering to stay in Paradise. And Ashley looks very thin to me, I don't remember her being that thin in Chris's season. I think this may be taking a toll on her physically and emotionally. Jared will have to cut all ties with her after this, she couldn't even be a friend imo.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He is about as deep as a puddle...

Oh Jasper, you gave me a good laugh with that one!

Poor Jared doesn't want to hurt Ashley's feelings, but sometimes you have to be brutally honest to avoid hurting someone further. He needs to just bite the bullet and tell her he's just not that into her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I think he tried to tell her, but she didn't hear it. He is sending mixed messages if he goes to the fantasy suite with her though.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Jared is being a coward in this situation. It's pretty obvious he doesnt' see any kind of a romance with her and while he's trying to spare her feelings, he's leaving her hanging and that's not fair to her either. She's SO immature I'm sure it's very hard to deal with her, but he just needs to tell her straight.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, he did say that no one had ever written a letter like that to him before, so maybe she tugged at his heart strings.

She's probably going to come out of that fantasy suite sobbing and wailing though because I can't see Jared wanting to be know as the guy who deflowered the 27 year old virgin.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, from the show previews, Rupertbear2, we know she'll come out of the FS sobbing and wailing. They've shown her wailing that she's "no longer a virgin and might be pregnant now." I totally hope that was a major misdirect, cause it was a huge spoiler if it wasn't. My opinion of Jared will take a huge plunge also.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I missed that part of the preview, Jaxmom.

Thanks-I certainly hope that was just the magic of editing and Jared was not that stupid.

Well, we'll certainly find out how it all ends on Sunday. Maybe it was Jared with a ring...you know...shotgun wedding! ;)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it is Kirk with the ring. Just feeling their relationship is strongest at this point. I wonder what is going to happen with Tanner and Jade. And definitely I think all of Bachelor Nation would think it was a skeezy move if Jared, I can't even say it.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Alrighty then...big finale this evening, when all our questions get answered.

I won't be too surprised, as I read at a spoiler site...ha ha ha!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So this is it tonight? Nothing on Monday night??

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Brenda, now that you mention it, the wrap up probably is on tomorrow night...lol.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 06, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well it really was the most shocking break up! For me anyways.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i thought it would be tenley. he only kept wanting to talk to her cause he wanted her to make him feel better about breaking up with her. grrrr

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know! And she just shut him down, no way was she going to make him feel better about it. I knew it was coming because he looked so shifty earlier in the couch etc. it really was sad, I felt for her she was so happy.

I still don't get why they all say oh Juliea deserves love more than anyone else. I'm glad Mikey at least put his big boy pants on too put a halt to that forced romance.

Now I just need to see the backside of Sam and Nick. Could Sam have looked more grossed out when she was kissing him?

Justin and Cassandra - I actually hope they can find more in common than being parents.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and don't forget that "Juliea is here looking for a father for her child"

um.. RED FLAGS! You need to find a partner for yourself, and if you find those qualities, then a good father should follow. But, they are young (22, 23... at least some of them)

Was the last to go Kirk/Carly - that Carly was laughing and giggling on the porch with the women, and then Kirk tells the guys, he's so not sure, because... Carly is talking about having babies with him! another RED FLAG! but honestly, did it occur to him it was a TV Show?

oh well, on to Part 2!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think Carly really did see Kirk as someone she could have a relationship with outside of the manufactured atmosphere. They had been living in each others pocket for 5 weeks, you can get a feel for someone in that short time.

Gawd yes, looking for a father! I thought really in this pool? Your expectations are pretty low if you thought Mikey could be pressed in to that role. I think she's around 30 but seems a little immature.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That was brutal. So painful to watch him dump her. I could just feel the betrayal. Poor Carly. I like her a lot and she was so happy and he was just a coward. He was all in and then got cold feet and I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to him. There's nothing he could say to ease her pain, it would only ease his own and he doesn't deserve that. Heartbreaking.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Kirk just glommed on to Carly for the entire series. This way he didn't have to worry about scrambling for a rose. Notice he didn't start having his "doubts" until the show was practically finished.

Jacyln...she's a good match for Joe in many ways...at least personality-wise. I was shocked when it said she was only 30! At least the guys knew to stay away from her.

Tenley is a very sweet young woman. I hope she finds true happiness...she deserves it.

Jade and Tanner stayed the course and are still a strong couple. They didn't concentrate very much on them...no "drama"...ha ha ha

Sam, well she wanted her 15 minutes of fame and she most certainly got it but not in the most flattering way. It's ridiculous how smitten n
Nick is...all he could think to say was how beautiful she was ad nauseum. :P

Time for a few of them to grow up, as Jasper mentioned...Juelia and also Ashley I. Mike did put a halt to his relationship with J but should have shown some class and just left, the same as Dan did.

I'll miss this silly show when it's done tonight. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I will miss this silly show too. It's just a reminder to me how awful and painful and humiliating and horrific dating is.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Hilarious because it's so true, Brenda!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Truer words were never spoken, Brenda! This show gives me flashbacks to my dating life and all the guys who broke up with me cause they just weren't ready for a real relationship. I just kept thinking, "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus." Kirk just didn't get that he was breaking Carly's heart and he really did want closure for HIMSELF, not her. I really liked Kirk until he got cold feet. I could tell at the last RC that he was uncomfortable. She was singing about roses and proposals, and he was looking everywhere but at her. Huge foreshadowing.

I also thought that was stupid how they kept saying Juelia was looking for a father for her child. That's just sad. Juelia has a better chance of meeting someone outside of this show than in Paradise.

I was proud of Jared for FINALLY breaking up with Ashley, but omg did it take forever. She took it fairly well (despite the tears) and did wish him well. I was glad to hear her say she knew what to look for now, but omg does she cry a LOT! And Carly is a prettier crier than Ashley, who needs to learn to blow her nose and not sniff so much. That was just gross!

I'll miss this show and all the drama!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am such a sap but I am grinning ear to ear