TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Dancing With The Stars -- Season 32

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars -- Season 32 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 22, 2023Kappy25 09-22-23  4:32 pm
Archive through October 14, 2023Brenda196625 10-14-23  9:55 am
Archive through November 07, 2023Naja25 11-07-23  10:50 am
Archive through December 01, 2023Lexie_girl25 12-01-23  3:38 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They also didn't have a non-elim week, like they usually do for Disney. I'm happy to see them all dance next week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the non-elimination was planned well in advance. I'm thinking they didn't want to lose viewers by sending home a fan favorite so close to the finale. I'm fine with having five couples left. Hopefully, that will mean more dancing and less mindless filler.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Haven't the finalists done three dances in the final before? I was surprised at only two. And that first half hour was unnecessary.

But I enjoyed the two and a half hours, and good order of the final five, with a very deserving winner.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I wasn’t impressed with some of the freestyle dances. I liked Xochi’s and Jason’s, but the rest left much to be desired. Agreed that the final 5 all went out in the right order.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Arianna had a good freestyle. I also loved Jason's. I'm not as big a fan of Xochi as everyone else but then again I'm not a fan of really young people in this competition. I'm more impressed when someone in their 40s or 50s has a good dance than someone who is 17 years old.

Charity was getting ripped last night on Twitter for her freestyle for being 95% gymnastics and 5% dance.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I thought the same way about Charity’s freestyle. It was just another day as a cheerleader.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was an enjoyable finale. I agree her dance was cheer but it sure was fun! I thought Xochi's could have been more fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I couldn't have picked a better final two.. amazing! And the winner, just who I would have picked. Sheer joy watching her. I don't care if she is 17 or 70.

Of the final 5 I only knew of Charity because I saw her on Bachelor and Bachelorette and Jason, though I've only known of him through Ingrid Michaelson, whose songs were featured on Grey's Anatomy and I saw her sing at House of Blues once and she has collaborated with Jason.. so I had heard of him. The others were from shows I don't watch.

Seems like all 5 of them got a lot out of being on the show, so that's something.

I wouldn't rip Charity but it WAS a cheer routine, not a dance.

It was funny when they brought in the "reigning chmapion and I had no idea who she was, still don't but then realized that the show wasn't on network tv last season so I didn't see it.

I saw online, well I guess Peta posted on Instagram about Maks being a judge on Dancing With the Stars.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd that Ariana wasn't named as one of the stars going on tour with the pros in January - until I read yesterday that she's been cast as Roxie Hart in Chicago on Broadway. Girl just keeps killing it...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Lots of unnecessary filler in that finale show! But still a lot of fun. I agree the final 5 order was correct, even though I voted for Jason. It's never a surprise to me when the young dancers win and they are physically in their prime for this kind of thing.

Maks is going ot be a judge on So You Think you Can Dance! Fun!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess I wasn't as impressed with Xochitl as everyone else but then again I'm not impressed at 17-year-olds who can dance... because that's what they do. I'm more impressed at someone 40-years-old or older who improves every week and has the stamina to rehearse 8-10 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Posted on Derek Hough's instagram... his wife suffered a cranial hematoma from a burst blood vessel after becoming disoriented last night. She had emergency surgery and is stable. He's asking for prayers.

they have been running around like maniacs doing this tour. I can't imagine the amount of stress they have been under.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 28, 2023 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cheryl Burke has an excellent podcast if anyone is interested. She has great guests and does not shy away from controversial topics.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: