TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 07, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars -- Season 32: Archive through November 07, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Quick question since I quit watching DWTS when Tyra was hostess, I thought they didn't do eliminations on Disney night. Is this something since Tyra started hostessing where they eliminate on Disney night? (I thought Disney night was supposed to be a "feel-good" night so no one went home).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I feel like since this season started late and they are trying to finish up before people are too busy to watch TV during the holidays, that may be why we didn't get a non-elim night. but just a guess.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is the longest I have ever gone without losing any of my favs. Alyson, Barry, and Mira.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Same. I need to start voting for Barry! I always forget to vote on east coast time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mauricio is on the show with the platform that he is trying to save his marriage to Kyle. Meanwhile Kyle is with Morgan Wade (allegedly). And Mauricio is hot and heavy with his pro, Emma. Emma is in the process of a divorce with Sasha (Alison's pro). Kyle isn't even going to the performances anymore. What a mess.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cheryl Burke has a new podcast, Sex Lies and Spray Tans. She recaps the DWTS episodes. She also has many of the cast on the show. Trisha Sutter, Heather Morris, Brian Austin Green, Maks, Sharna, Brooke and Tom etc. Very enjoyable!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The tribute to Len Goodman on the show tonight was just perfect with long time dancers performing and returning in several cases.

The lump in my throat was painful and at the end pretty much all the dancers were in tears or close. Bruno and Carrie Ann were weeping.

Sorry to see Mira Sorvino leave.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That tribute was amazing - it was so perfect.

I was sorry to see Mira go over that Australian guy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was practically sobbing during the tribute to Len. It was so sweet. It broke my heart to see Bruno crying like that. It was beautiful and fitting, but so sad.

I wasn't surprised to see Mira go. I'm glad she got to dance with her daughter. That was beautiful. But she's an older demo and most of the younger folk don't even know who she is. Harry (the Australian guy), Lelo and some of the younger ones have massive online followers to vote for them.

They're starting to trim the fat. I expect Greg Brady to go soon. Though he brings back fond memories for me (I loved that show), I think he'll be next to go.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just figured out that Greg Brady is only a couple days younger than me. I always thought he was much older.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm going to keep voting for Mauricio as long as he's in the competition. I like that he's getting better every week. If and when he's booted, then I will vote for Ariana.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the tribute dance was so pretty, so classy. Len would have loved it! It was beautiful.

I'm not surprised about Mira either. Many don't know her. I'm voting for the Brady.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was also sobbing! wonderful tribute!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Pass the tissues Pamy! I was a blubbering mess.

Sooooo happy to see my alltime fave pro Tony Dovolani! I miss the heck out of him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Me too!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
🙃

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently Sharna and Cheryl Burke weren't invited, not even to sit in the audience.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who was the older woman in the audience (she was wearing a red jacket) that the camera focused on? I'm assuming it wasn't Len's wife.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was his wife.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/tv/7947968/len-goodman-wedding-wife-sue-barrett/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Really? I was surprised they didn't really acknowledge her or put her name on a chyron letting the audience know it was her

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 27, 2023 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They had just shown her, but they still could have identified her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2023 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that was his wife, too, but agree that they should have identified her. So nice that they flew her in for the tribute.

Here's a link to the article I wrote for Reality Tea about the tribute. It was so fitting and beautiful. I agree that it was perfect for Len.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/10/25/maksim-chmerkovskiy-carrie-ann-inaba-dwts-tribute-to-len-goodman/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
BabyJax, that is great that you can use your writing talents and watch your favorite shows at the same time!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 30, 2023 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Missy! I'm very lucky to have scored the gig. It's so fun to write about shows I already watch. I even recap some of them (RHONY, Bachelor in Paradise and RHOSLC at the moment). It makes a little extra for the household, too.

Sorry for the double post above. I don't know how that happened! 😳

<fixed it>

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Paula Abdul is guest judge tonight!