TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 01, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars -- Season 32: Archive through December 01, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love me some Paula Abdul!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Me, too! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just love Sasha. The work he did with Allisonโ€™s contemporary dance was just amazing. Heโ€™s the perfect partner for her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, their dance was really special.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving this year a little more than others. Sorry to see Barry go, he is better than Harry, but isn't an influencer. But neither of them are going to win (I hope lol) so it's just a matter of time.

Barry looked phenomenal when he took his shirt off! Everybody in the audience was cheering him on. Glad, at least, he went out on a high note and his best dance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I will be shocked if Ariana doesn't win the entire thing.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was so sorry to see Barry go. I gave him all of my votes every week. Don't know if I even want to watch the rest of the season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've been enjoying this season. I'm finally watching again after not having watched the Tyra seasons.

They have a good group of contestants this year and I like both Alfonso and Julianne.

I agree that Barry was a lot of fun.

I was pretty surprised to see Harry go but it was well past the time. The rest of them are entertaining and they are trying hard. Alyson has improved a lot and all of the others are very good.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Jimmer... I also quit watching when they brought Tyra onboard and then they moved to Disney+. If I'm not going to watch Tyra for free on ABC, I sure wasn't going to pay for Disney+ to watch one TV show. So I'm thrilled she's gone and it's back on ABC.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I loved Julianne's outfit last night! When she was dressed as Madonna for Halloween, I commented to my husband, can you imagine Tyra in that (outfit)? My husband said "Do I have to?" LOL I really love having Julianne as a host. Being a professional competition ballroom dancer, a past pro on the show, a choreographer, a judge...she has the perfect credentials, for me.

It was time for Harry to go, he was overdue. Alison will probably be next. The four left, are all very strong contenders. This cast has been a joy to watch.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the thing about Alison is that she always looks like she's having fun, which makes it a joy to watch her. I really like the Bachelorette, but I don't feel joy when i watch her. She looks pained a lot of the time, like she's overthinking.

Jason for the win for me. He also dances joyfully and has great skills.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I loved Julianne as a pro and a judge. But personally I think she's a bad fit as co-host. She seems uncomfortable and somewhat self conscious. Or something. (I'm having difficulty articulating it.) And she comes across kinda fake to me regarding her enthusiasm
when she chats with the Stars, like she thinks it's a demotion for her. I honestly don't know... but I miss her creativity as a pro. She was always very innovative with her choreography. Maybe that's what I'm trying to say... that she's being wasted as co-host.

Anyhow, she certainly is 100% an improvement over Tyra. I'll give her that. But I miss Brooke and her GENUINE enthusiasm, and ease when she chatted up the Stars.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 22, 2023 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Brooke? Do you mean Erin? I loved her

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I loved loved loved Julianne's outfit!!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Pamy... yes I meant Erin. Damn these senior brain farts. Grr

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I understand! lol I also love Erin. I love her as a football commentator. She is so genuine.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We loved Erin, too. It was part of what finally got hubby to watch this show with me. He's seen her interviewing football players.

I do love Julianne and she's 1000x better than Tyra, but sometimes her voice hurts my ears. I think she'll still have the opportunity to dance, especially as her brother is still on the show. But she's getting older (believe it or not) and it gets hard to dance week after week at a certain age.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Xotli will win. She's awesome. Not only a great dancer, but her acting skills make her something special. I do love Alison and Ariana, too. I'm kind of over Charity, though she is a good dancer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love Xotli! She just makes me smile.

I agree, Charity doesn't bring me joy in this role.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree about Julianne's voice. She needs to lower it a couple octaves.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yep, she's somewhat screechy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Exactly!

Kc103

07-13-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
What was their reasoning for keeping 5 couples this time? Seems like a lot for the finals.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah that made me wonder.. why?

And tonight on the finale of the Golden Bachelor the host urged all of Bachelor Nation to vote for Charity. I hope that doesn't skew the numbers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it's one of two things why they kept all five.

(1) Charity was at the bottom and they didn't want to send home the black girl; or (2) Either Jason, Xochitl or Arianna were at the bottom and they didn't want to send them home and have the universe burning down Disney/ABC on social media next week about the voting system.