TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Project Runway All Stars Season 7

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 7 users admin

Project Runway All Stars
Project Runway All Stars (on Lifetime)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 09, 2019Seamonkey25 01-09-19  2:16 am
Archive through January 12, 2019Lexie_girl25 01-12-19  9:21 am
Archive through January 16, 2019Sadiesmom25 01-16-19  7:38 pm
Archive through January 24, 2019Lexie_girl25 01-24-19  7:38 am
Archive through February 07, 2019Roxip25 02-07-19  8:04 am
Archive through March 01, 2019Sadiesmom25 03-01-19  2:26 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think that was the issue - Christina had the thread she was using loaded onto that machine and Irina co-opted it for her personal use. Michelle had the machine she was using loaded with her thread and Christina had to jump on it to get her garment finished.

I halfway expected Michelle to let loose on Irina.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nah.. Michelle is the queen of passive aggressive. As in being loud in the same room when others are stressed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if the sewing machine incident is a hint of things to come between Irina and Michelle. A huge blow up in the near future. Don't forget them showing us Irina whispering in Dimitri's ear about Michelle's dress looking like one of his past dresses.

Michelle might have told Irina off but production might not have shown us.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
As I said above it was Michelle’s to win. I liked Demitrys the best and then Irinas.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, Michelle won, followed by Dmitry, then Irina, with Evan in fourth.

Interesting that they were not sent home, did not have an $8000 budget, but had four days and a helper to create 6 looks. And in those days, they created 4 interesting collections.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for a Dimitry win... for some reason he's always been one of my favs! I really liked all the collections...

I loved the designers they brought in to help them... it was so good to see Mondo again! He's another one of my all-time favs...

My heart went out to Michelle... basically begging/pleading that she and her family need to win. Too bad she can't make a go of designing in her hometown. I figured with her name recognition and the internet/social media she'd have plenty of people wanting her designs. I was shocked to hear that her elimination on her previous appearance of All-Stars shook her confidence... The judges have always said fashion is cut-throat and you need a thick skin...

Plus, gotta say I love her hair down with the little baby bangs she has... I'm not a fan of anyone of her eye wear... but to each his own! :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think the show was on it's last legs and cheaped out. I think the new bravo version has more time and more money being spent.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Dimitry is one of my favs too. I like his designs and his snooty attitude. And he sort of reminds me of Count Dracula. Don’t they usually show at fashion week. This audience only seemed to be comprised of family and past contestants.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, March 28, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I thought on All Stars they never went home and got a smaller budget because they don't do as many designs.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is my impression of All Stars also, Sunnyday. It doesn't coincide with Fashion Week so it is a different atmosphere, and the designers do their final collection in a smaller amount of time.

I like Dimitry also but I think his designs can sometimes tend to be a little ostentatious and fussy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 29, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, makes sense. I had no memory of that..

I actually like the shorter timeframe.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Quite honestly I thought Biddel's collection was the most unique. I lived through the 70s already so I'm not interested in that particular color palette again!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually liked a couple of pieces from each designer's collection - with the exception of Michelle's. There is nothing that she designed in that final collection that I would wear.

Also, did you catch that comment that she is working part-time jobs to make money? I guess her designs haven't caught on because many of these designers become very successful, even if they didn't win.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Perhaps if she would condescend to make wearable clothing for normal people she would be successful. Dimitry makes beautiful clothes that are works of art - but at the end of the day they are wearable.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Lexie, Michelle commented that getting eliminated right before the finale on her last all-stars appearance really shook her confidence as a designer... so I think that is why she wasn't making a living at designing...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: