TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 7: Archive through March 01, 2019 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think everyone sits down in rec carpet wear. Did lady gaga sit in raw meat dress?

this show seems to be awarding wins tot he tacky. I don't like many of the wins and like quite a few of the bottom 3. It is like they had to film this show and they don't care.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's a good thing I'm not a fashion designer. I haven't watched an awards show of any kind in well over 20 years.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I liked the white pants outfit the best. I thought for sure it would be top 3. It seems to me that the judges are favoring the American designers.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I should add favoring them as far as top 3 and wins.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
No new comments for weeks but the banner is up to date... 😂

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Glad Evan finally won. I have not been as impressed with Dmitry as I have been in the past. Michelle can leave next.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I swear I don't remember Dmitry being as bitchy in the past as he is this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And I'm going to go there... can someone explain to me why a grown woman would shave her head the way Michelle has shaven hers?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I think Michelle just beats to a different drum and yes Dimitri is not very pleasant. They sure dish on one another.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think I said at the beginning of the season that Michelle's look was not flattering. Not that I think my opinion matters to her...LOL.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
quick remark about the show on bravo, saw a peek while watching another show and for some reason, it looks better - meaning the film looks better, Not sure how to describe it but maybe brighter, sharper? just looked like better quality filming.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I always felt the show lost quality when it moved from Bravo to Lifetime.

Regarding Michelle... to each his own... why do any of us do what we do when it comes to our own person styles?

As much as I would NEVER recreate her style I'm sure if she were to take 1 look at me she'd say the same...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a winner pick?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think at the end will be Anthony, Dmitry, Michelle and either Evan or Christina. If I was to pick a winner I would probably default to Anthony, although Dmitry is always hard to beat.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Michelle’s hair bothers me a great deal but I think she can wear it down and hide the shaved part. For me, I’d never compromise my looks just to look edgy. She’s a cute woman sans hairstyle. She’s the one to beat, I think she will win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dimitry and Irina have always been bitchy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they want Anthony to win

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Irina was called "Mean-a Irina" during her season; funny how that is what I think of when I see her.I do recall her final show had some lovely pieces that would look nice on a fashionable career woman.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
her clothes are amazing but she is so snooty i just cant root for her

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She was pretty nasty last night - I can't believe she was sitting there working on a personal project when other designers were struggling to finish their clothes.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
No doubt!!! Wonder what she would have thought had the roles been reversed? And why didn't she use the machine she usually uses? I'm assuming they all their own dedicated machines... or am I wrong?

So glad Sean is gone!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think the machines are "dedicated" but the designers usually respect the machines that each other choose as that person's machine.
I hope that long sentence made sense😁

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
First Irina starts trouble between Dimitri and Michelle to try to knock them off their game. Then she purposely uses someone else's machine just to stir up trouble. She knew exactly what she was doing which means she doesn't think she can win on the quality of her clothing alone.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
There are enough machines for all of them to be in the sewing room at the same time right????

I would think that each designer has the correct thread they need for what they're working on...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think sometimes they go to where they have thread loaded in the color they want. But yes it is incredibly rude when you are "done" to hog a machine and complain when people call you on it.