TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 7: Archive through January 12, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh.. Should be Project Runway All Stars 2019 though it was filmed months ago.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh I missed the first episode...but I'm sure it will be shown again!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I watched it on demand this morning. A lot of surprises. I won't comment yet so people who haven't had a chance to watch won't be spoiled.

Btw, what night is this on?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I caught it. I really hate when my celebrities speak out about radical politics, I want my celebrities to entertain, so i have to hold my nose through the Alyssa parts of the show, but thankfully there’s not a lot of her. So far I didn’t see any objectable personalities.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh yes, she is SUPER active on Twitter

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But she isn't being political on the show, unless mentioning the Status of Liberty 🗽 is off limits? I just don't enjoy Marissa, period.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is in tonight. Repeat of episode 1, followed by the new episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What station? I haven't seen any advertisements on Bravo for this. I have a new DVR so all season passes have to be re-set.

I absolutely despise everything about Alyssa Milano but I love PR so I will watch. Fortunately, this will be the last season of having to watch her on the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's on lifetime.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Grooch. I just went and set it from work. It looks like next week there are two new episodes. I will have to catch the last two weeks On Demand. I had no idea this was on since I got a new DVR about a month or so ago.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched episode 2 and thought it was good - since it is all winners the judge's expectations are high (and should be). Quality of construction is key (which might be problematic for Anya!) and I thought most of the designers really came up with some unique designs (although of course I disagreed with the winner).

Alyssa had on a dress designed by Marquessa and it was the best I have seen her look. She has lost her pregnancy weight and looks much better than in recent seasons.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have to question the taste levels fora gourp of winners. really you can't find a shade that allows you to combine blue and yellow? you have to find the loudest version of red and blue to combine? you can't find a yellow and green that has a dark green and a pale yellow to combine? no one thought of ways without layering one color over another?
Either Mood does not have much choice or they had to exactly match the strands of color in the tassel. there must have been more limitations than I heard like you have to use lace somewhere.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they had to match the tassels with actual school colors.

Some were pretty bad..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think some of the color choices were bad but I didn't think any of the outfits were made horribly (but then again I listen more than I watch). I think they were hamstrung by those horrible color combinations!

Why the heck didn't Irina make that dress just 3 inches longer in the front and then it would have been an adorable dress? After all, if you are talking about a graduation (and I assume they meant high school graduation although I guess it could be college) you are talking about dresses for 18 year old girls. Some of the other designs were clearly meant for women much older.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm in the minority but I like Alyssa.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was able to watch the first episode On Demand. The second episode hasn't made it to OD yet.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
For the first time, I am enjoying Melissa on this. The dress she wore last night looked great on her.

As for the judging, I thought Sunny should have been booted. Not only was his dress even shorter then the other, it looked like all he did was wrap her in yellow netting. I hope this isn't a sign that they have their favorites already lined up for the end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
One thing I did catch watching the first night's episode is Anye listened to Anne and took all her various patterns off the dress, and the judges told Anye she needed more material (patterns) on the dress.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Alyssa as well. i am missing the banner across the top as I don't know all the names. Dimitri does not seem to like the new designer from Canada. Both had biting comments about other designers work.
The winning outfit to me was Sean's white eyelet dress, wanted Irina gone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Didn't Sean have the dress with the purple tassels on it? I liked the white eyelet dress (with burgundy underneath) and that designer may very well be named Sean too, I just can't remember.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I went to the web site, expecting to see photos of the clothes and there is barely anything there except the full videos.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 11, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Was it Seth that had the burgundy dress with the white overlay? You are right, the website has nothing but I googled and pulled up a site or two to read synopses. Synopsises?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I was half asleep when I got to the end of the episode but I thought Sunny was eliminated for the yellow dress.

Who was the winner this week? I don't want to have to watch the entire episode On Demand for the last five minutes.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was the guy who was almost eliminated last week. He had orange and blue and made the Sporty Spice outfit. Sunny was eliminated.

I hated who they picked for the best outfits. My favorite was the Philippino guy who had the white dress and she took the little cape off and stuffed it in her purse. I've got my eye on him. He's my favorite so far.

Irena needs to step it up. I can't believe she came in second last week with her rooster outfit. And come on with the length of her quinceineto dress. The girl wearing that would never be able to sit down and God forbid there is a slight breeze. That dress was something you'd see on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And I can't believe Anya still can't sew. She can go next because it looks like she is just going to make the same dress over and over again. I'd hate to see somebody with a lot of talent and who can see, leave before her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Anthony Ryan is the guy who was almost eliminated last week.

You could see Irena's model's crotch area when she was walking the runway. I don't know what she was thinking.

I wish Lifetime or some blogger would have pictures of all the designs on a weekly basis.