TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 7: Archive through February 07, 2019 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep again.........no clue as to who won/who got axed.One gets all comfy and boom off to sleep I go .

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Christina won and jasper justifiably got axed.
I did think the one where the sleeve cuffs went way past her hands was weird.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Jasper went home! Nothing about his outfit looked good... and he dissed the winning designers look in the workroom... KARMA!

I'm sure all the models are rejoicing!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I find that knowing who won/left makes me watch the show more closely.....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Me to Marameko! Spoilers don't ruin it for me...

Agree Lakecat... The sleeves on Sean's look were ridiculous! Too bad he wasn't judged... I wonder if the judges would have commented on them?

I think it's funny that Jasper criticized Christina's use of the corset and then SHE wins and HE goes home. Loved when the judges raked him over the coals for the name of his design... behind every great man is a great woman... they told how antiquated that was... there are great women... period.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Dimitri was in the top 3. His outfit gave me flashbacks of Seth's carwash look last week. What are these judges thinking? My favorites rarely make it to the top three.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Marameko you are me, they were getting ready for the runway and that is the last I remember. Wish they had pictures of the clothes on the web site

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did watch the episode yesterday afternoon.....for some reason the replay quality was poor. Don't think it was my tv but a Comcast glitch.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I actually rather liked Sean's look. Yes the sleeves were ridiculous but this is runway and not real life. I loved the fabric he used.

I was not crazy about Dimitri's look...I rather liked the top (although not the huge poof) but the pants ruined it for me. I was not a fan of the "sporty" stripe on the side.

Michelle...it was a cut! Not an amputation.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I liked Sean's outfit, also.

I was surprised that I kinda liked Anthony's, too. I was surprised he used yellow when he was so upset having to use orange in a previous challenge.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 25, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anthony's turned out much better than I thought when I first saw that yellow. Didn't it have a gray bustier? It was almost futuristic.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Dimitri was upset? Dimitri was not upset? I was left bemused.
The winning dress tonight looked very stiff. When I think of 20's looks I think of soft and flowing.
No stiffness. The part that most amuses me is how designers are worried about their fellow contestants and then that person is among the top 3. always makes me laugh. and I think it shows the arbitrariness of judges - not just us

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When the designers were making a big deal out of Michelle's dress looking like something Dimitri designed 10 years ago, as long as this show has been on it's impossible not to design something that has previously been seen on this show - unless it is the avante garde challenge.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I agree. I thought Dimitri's little snit fit was uncalled for and I dislike Irina for trying to start controversy. Michelle's dress was beautiful and very artistic. I also liked Anthony Ryan's outfit and could easily see someone wearing it out (seriously - are these designers delusional? They thought it wasn't evening wear? I don't know many women who would wear something that sheer out during the daytime!).

Why do some designers get in trouble because their outfits all look the same and others do not? Anya's outfits all look the same to me. Every single time.

I liked Sean's outfit once again. Which apparently proves I have questionable taste.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
A little off topic, but here's an article about the new Project Runway...

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/project-runway-premiere-date-and-cast-of-16-designers-announced-by-bravo-25298.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Was Anthony Ryan's outfit the "owl" outfit? I loved that. I can't remember who did the zebra outfit, but I also liked it. I found I liked more than disliked the outfits this week. The only one I truly disliked was the "lion" outfit - that made no sense to me.

And I wish Lifetime would post the weekly pictures since I can't remember who designed what.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hated the lion look. What is his obsession with green?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anthony's outfit was the owl outfit. Sean did the giraffe outfit. Michelle's was a porcupine, Juli's was some type of monkey, Django was the lion, both Dimitri and Anya had birds, a rhea and budgies, somebody else had a jaguar (Cynthia), Christina had the crocodile, Biddell had the antelope and Irina had a wallaby.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Sean did the giraffe, I liked his outfit. Evidently I also have questionable taste.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I liked the owl.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I liked the giraffe outfit as well and could appreciate the square plaid but then again I am old fashioned.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I also liked the giraffe!

I have never liked Irina and her snooty attitude. Her and Dimitry are cut from the same cloth

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I also liked the owl. The owl and the giraffe were probably my two favorites.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so I go to jcp.com to look up the fashion for sale from last week, and see an announcement in black where they say hi project runway fan you are probably looking for last weeks design - seems they discontinued working with project runway since this show was filmed so long ago.
oh well, couldn't they edit that part out?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I honestly can't believe they gave Sean the win when he ONCE AGAIN did fringe! I guess his outfit was definitely red carpet ready, being "editorial" and all that, but I seriously thought it was not that great of an outfit. I agreed with the judge that said it looked better from the back than the front.

I think Anya's outfit suffered from those sleeves. If they hadn't been so cumbersome I think that would have been a great red carpet outfit for a younger award show - like the MTV Awards or something.

I thought (and always have) that that reversible sequin fabric was tacky. You can't always control when it reverses - like when you sit down, etc.