TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Brad - Spoilers

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad - Spoilers users admin

Bachelor15

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 31, 2011Seamonkey25 02-01-11  12:46 am
Archive through February 28, 2011Jimmer25 02-28-11  12:13 pm
Archive through March 11, 2011Watching225 03-11-11  11:05 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I told my DD's SIL that we'd all be giving her the stink eye if we see her in the audience Monday night. lol She's a little person, so not hard to spot. She said that it's worth the wait. I told her I like Chantal, and she didn't respond back. lol

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
FORT is saying there is new info that points to Emily as F1. They are also saying that Ashley is the next Bachelorette. If Chantal is not the F1, they would be crazy not to have her as the Bachelorette! She is made for drama!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I recall reading a spoiler that they offered it to Chantal but she turned it down. I would have liked to see Shawntel as the bachelorette!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
As we approach the big finale tonight there are spoilers/rumors galore out there on FORT, Reality Steve's website, etc.
- post after the rose media appearances on Regis & Kelli, Ellen and other shows have been canceled
- supposedly on tonight's ATFR show Brad is going to admit that the happy couple has already broken up once, but decided to give it another try.
- Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and Ali/Roberto are going to be on hand to provide encouragment to Brad and his woman that they can work it out.

Should be an interesting trainwreck tonight.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh well. So much for what little hope there was for romance. I must be a romantic at heart because I find that kind of disappointing. I have nothing against the guy as a person but he was a bad choice for bachelor.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Disappointing but not surprising. I can't imagine getting engaged only to watch your fiance doing & saying the same things to other girls, especially the 2nd place girl..its gotta hurt and seem as if you are watching him cheat in front of your eyes.. Its a pretty bizarre situation..One I couldn't do..no way!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Darnit....I really thought he picked the other girl :-(

I could have sworn Brad was on talk shows very recently talking how happy and in love he is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
He was happy last week on the WTA show.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
ok, so much for these 'spoilers' wow.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And not a spoiler but we know for sure Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette from her rather childish acting appearance on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I still can't believe they picked her. She is a terrible choice for a whole bunch of reasons.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. But she told Jimmy Kimmel he had nice teeth. He said he'd had them for years :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: