TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad - Spoilers: Archive through January 31, 2011 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A thread for spoilers.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer - I missed this before! Maybe it was a Bachelor Brad/Pad I wasnt reading right!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think this is the timeline for filming - and my info comes from RFF (ie Reality Fan Forum)

9/27-29 Dates
9/30 RC(20-16)- Episode 2

10/1 Date
10/2 Vine St. Hollywood date (group?)
10/3 Date
10/4 RC(16-13)- Episode 3

10/5 Las Vegas Aria Date (1-1?)
10/6 Dr. Drew Radio date per RS (group?)
10/7 Logitech Loft date per web posting about tv filming(group?)
10/8 RC(13-10)- Episode 4

10/9-11 Dates- Episode 5 Aria filming on 10-10 per tweet
10/12 RC (10-8)- Episode 5

10/13-15 Dates- Episode 6
10/16 RC (8-5)- Episode 6

10/17-20 Dates
10/21 RC (5-4)- Episode 7

Brad at Jason's wedding 10/22 afternoon - 10/24 Hopefully w/out M Fleiss cameras

Resuming calendar -
Episode 8
10/25 HTD 1
10/26 travel
10/27 HTD 2
10/28 travel
10/29 HTD 3
10/30 travel
10/31 HTD 4
11/1 RC 4-3

Episode 9
11/2 Travel to Fantasy spot - Costa Rica?
11/3 FD 1
11/4 FD 2
11/5 FD 3
11/6 there's usually a free day somewhere in these dates
11/7 RC 3-2

Episode 10 WTA

Episode 11
11/8 Travel
11/9 MTF 1
11/10 MTF 2
11/11 LCD 1
11/12 LCD 2
11/13 FRC

(as in the Survivor, there have been people that "know" someone on the show - Reality Steve is a blogger that had a source, and last season RS (ie Reality Steve) RS was given "wrong info" and hence the phrase he'd been Fleissed (RS said last season that Ali wouldnt chose anyone - the RFF sleuthers felt she would pick the guy she picked based on screen shots, and other info)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and here is the latest info gathered in a timeline WITH elimnations included (again, take it for what its worth - Fleiss could be putting out false info - one theory is the last nibble that RS is taking for who Brad picks - going somewhere for Thanksgiving - true? or Fleissed?)

January 3rd - 30 girls - Meet and Greet

January 10th - 20 girls - Los Angeles area
1-on-1 date: Ashley Hebert. Calamigos Ranch Amusement Park
Group date: American Red Cross PSA. Britt, Chantal, Shawntel, Kim, Emily, Michelle, Melissa, Keltie, Lisa, Marissa, Meghan, Raichel, Alli, Stacey. Brad and the girls film PSA’s about giving blood. Michelle gets rose.
1-on-1: Jackie Gordon. Cinderella date. Spa, dress and jewelry. Train concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Jackie gets a rose.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Raichel Goodyear, Melissa Schreiber, and Keltie Colleen.

January 17th -17 girls
1-on-1: Ashley Spivey. Capitol Records and record “Kiss From a Rose” by Seal. Seal shows up and surprises them with a private concert. Rooftop dinner. Ashley gets a rose.
Group date: Stunt movie filming. Britt, Chantal, Shawntel, Kim, Michelle, Lisa, Marissa, Alli, Ashley H., Lindsey, and Stacey. Shawtel gets the rose.
1-on-1: Emily Maynard, Private jet to Cambria Estate winery in Santa Maria. Fly kites and dinner in barn. Emily gets a rose.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Kimberly Coon, Sarah Powell, and Madison voluntarily leaves.

January 24th - 14 girls
1-on-1: Chantal O’Brien. Heli to Catalina Island. Walking across the bottom of the ocean floor in giant helmet as equipment. Stayed overnight in separate rooms, she got a rose, and returned to the mansion the next morning.
Group date: Dr Drew radio show. Ashley S., Ashley H., Alli, Lisa, Britt, Meghan, Lindsey, Jackie, Stacey. They blindfold Brad and ask all nine girls on the date to kiss him one by one. Pool party at Brad’s mansion. Ashley H. gets drunk. Britt gets the rose.
1-on-1: Michelle Money. They go to Brad’s mansion, then a helicopter picks them up and flies them to a building in LA that they rappel down and pool time.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Stacey Queripel, Meghan Merritt, Lindsey Hill.

January 31st - 11 girls - Las Vegas
All the girls are staying on the top floor of the Aria hotel.
1-on-1: Shawntel Newton. Aria shopping and helicopter tour of Las Vegas. They have dinner on a rooftop and see a fireworks show. Shawntel gets a rose.
Group Date: NASCAR time trials. Alli, Marissa, Lisa, Michelle, Chantal, Jackie, Britt, and Emily.
Lisa won the time trials, but because of it’s NASCAR theme, Brad worried about Emily the whole date and ends up giving her the rose. After the time trials, they all went back to Aria for a pool party.
2-on-1: Ashely Hebert and Ashley Spivey. Rehearsal with the Cirque de Soleil show, “Viva Elvis”. Both girls train and rehearse with the dancers to see which one will join Brad in the show. He takes them to dinner at an Aria restaurant and eliminates Ashley Spivey. After dinner, he and Ashley Hebert appear in the Vegas show.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Ashley Spivey already gone from the 2-on-1, Marissa May, and Lisa Morrisey.

February 7th - 8 girls - Costa Rica
All girls stay at the Springs Resort.
1-on-1: Chantal O’Brien. Camping, Sky Tram at Arenal Volcano and Ziplining.
1-on-1: Alli Travis. Horseback ride, dinner in a cave. No rose.
Group Date: Remaining girls. Rappelling and pool/waterslide date at their resort.
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Alli Travis already gone from the 1-on-1, and Jackie Gordon.

February 14th - 6 girls - Anguilla/St. Martin

1 on 1: Britt Billmaier. Cliff jumping and yacht.
Group date: Red bikini Sports Illustrated photo shoot. Chantal, Michelle, Ashley (on/near Yacht Casuarina). Ashley gets rose.
2 on 1: Shawtel (skipping rope sc) and Emily (beach)
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Britt Billmaier already gone from the 1:1, and Michelle Money

February 21st - 4 girls - HTD's
Emily Maynard (Charlotte, NC)
Chantal O’Brien (Mercer Island, WA) Visited Alki Beach and the Space Needle before meeting the family.
Shawntel Newton (Chico, CA) Halloween.
Ashley Hebert (Madawaska, Maine) Lakeview Restaurant in St. Agatha.
Rose Ceremony Elimination: Shawntel Newton

February 28th - 3 girls - South Africa Fantasy Dates
Chantal: Lion Sands jeep tour, Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve
Emily: Beach?
Ashley H.: Heli/Picnic/Hike somewhere near Lisbon Falls
Ceremony Elimination: Ashley Hebert

March 7th - Women Tell All

March 14th - Meet The Parents and LCD's - FRC FINALE
Chantal - Scuba diving with sharks
Emily - ?

Final Rose Ceremony Elimination: Emily Maynard
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Chantel O’Brien and Thanksgiving dinner in Palm Springs with her family. (according to RS)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Episode 3 is purported to have some drama -

2 girls quit/ dont accept roses? speculation is they havent gotten 1:1 time with Brad. (Madison and Sara Powel)

Brad has been on the talk show circuit -this morning he was on Regis and Kelly. Regis brought up the slap, and Brad says it was real, not staged. Speculation/discussion on the slap include if it was producer driven.... or if they had to reshoot for different angles.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Brad is doing the talk show circuit he was on Regis and Kelly this morning promoting his show.

They showed a clip of one of the girls using wax on his arm - he told Regis she wanted to wax his stomach, but they settle on his arm!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I try really, really hard to stay away from the spoilers, but after the disappointments of other shows recently, I decided to look. While I'm glad Emily makes it far, I'm sad to see she's sent home on the last day. I don't really know her, but I know of her because of her fiance who was killed in the plane crash. He was Ricky Hendrick, the son of Rick Hendrick, one of the main owners of teams in NASCAR. He's also the boss of my favorite driver, Jeff Gordon and Emily's daughter's grandfather.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
FANGS!!!???

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
well Watching Conventional wisdom believes that Emily

will be the next Bachelorette - that Brad was upfront that he didnt have feelings for her, but enjoyed her company - and of course the producers encouraged him to keep her - RS feels that there was some behind the scenes stuff discussion on next Bachelorette - get the viewing public to feel sorry for her and her season will get ratings -

but who knows for sure, going to watch how it plays out for sure!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm...that will be interesting if true. A lot of people who are close to the NASCAR world wondered why she would even be on The Bachelor since she's part of a world where there is no lack of available, often rich men. Many of them are even good looking, too! LOL Plus she is very close to the Hendricks and they wondered how they would feel about her being on this show. I'm wondering if she isn't the one who says she doesn't know that she could love him back in the same way. Only time will tell! :-)

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Emily is my out-of-the-gate favorite, and I went looking for spoilers after watching tonight's show. Disappointed if it's true that it comes down to Chantel and Emily and he chooses Chantal - staged or not, the slap was tacky I thought.

But, if they're setting Emily up to be the next Bachlorette, I could likely get on board with that if I continue to like her, which I'm sure I will as I'm sure the editing will be extremely kind to her!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The Emily "edit"

She gets a lot of time with Brad - and again, she seems sincere, sweet, all good Southern lady -

Emily dates:
Week #1 -American Red cross group date
Week #2 -Vinyard CA
WEek #3 - no date
Week #4 - NASCAR group date - Vegas
Week #5 - Costa Rica - RApelling & waterslide group date
Week #6 - Supposedly 2:1 date with Shawntel (no one eliminated) - Anguilla- bikes?, beach? jump rope?
Week #7 - HTD
Week #8 - per RS - fantasy date South Africa
Week #9 - per RS - MTP/LC/FRC (ie meet the parents Final Rose Ceremony)

Also someone that "knows" Emily has posted on FORT (I cant verify, I just read over there ) and said that Emily is still close to Rick's Family, and not to worry about her being on the NASCAR date - she's had time and healing and she still loves NASCAR...

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
staged or not, the slap was tacky I thought

I totally agree!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I think she even worked in some area of NASCAR, although I'm not sure if that was before or after Ricky died. I'll have to look. It was hard for all of the family, drivers, etc. when that crash happened. Rick not only lost his son, but his brother, his twin nieces and several others and he continues to be "in the business."

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
So, who is the final one?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well Sunrvrose - that is the question.

Reality Steve is saying Chantel (slap girl) because of a bunch of silly things - and Emily getting the good edit setting her up for the next Bachelorette.

FORT is leaning that way - but they want to go by the screencaps so there is some sluething and posting of pictures (Emily still wearing her engagement ring) How a 1:1 date with Emily looks like 3 dates - but since they are wearing the same clothes (I think it was a plane ride, and 2 different cars) they believe its all the same date...

A scene on the beach nuzzling a brunette with the Voice over of Brad saying he's really fallen in love - all point to Chantal.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
episode 3 is promising to have a bit of drama -

with fang girl quitting but - as this article states

A poster on FORT found an article on Madison in her hometown paper Vail Daily
http://www.vaildaily.com/ARTICLE/20110106/NEWS/110109903/1062/RSS

It tells about her inspiring father's story - a world class swimmer that was diagnosed with incurable lymphoma -
In 1991, Tim was diagnosed with lymphoma, considered an incurable cancerous disease of the lymph system. During chemotherapy and radiation treatments, he continued to train at reduced levels. When his cancer was declared in remission, in August of 1991, some of the doctors credited his devotion to swimming as being largely responsible. In 1992, he started competing again, and in the World Championships in Indianapolis, he won his 100th national and international victory by winning the 100m freestyle.

Her sister is a doctor -

and I had to LOL at this from the Vail Daily:
he's Tim Garton's adorable daughter and grew up confident, strong and savvy.

That would explain her spotlight-stealing performance on this week's Bachelor premiere, which has entertainment blogs humming. It turns out that she's a member of the New York Underground Vampire Club, whatever that is.

Garton, 25, moved to New York City where she works as an actor and model and uses Madison McKinley as her professional name

You've seen Garton in films including “The Smurfs” and “Sex In The City,” and television shows like “30 Rock,” “Rescue Me” and “Lipstick Jungle.”

Star magazine featured her as a “Rising Star” in its Nov. 29, 2009, edition.

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
She doesn't seem to ever remove the sharp teeth. Has Madison permanently altered her teeth so that she looks like a vampire? How can Brad keep a bag o'nutz around like that for so long when there are clearly girls on the show who really WANT to be chosen by him? I swear I think the producers really push the Bachelor/Bachelorette to keep around the most annoying, most controversial candidates just to make the viewing public angry, to create conversation/conflict, and to keep viewers discussing the darned show.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Sia, you are going to send me on a search!

I believe I read that they are indeed removable teeth. she is on imbd etc... so this was her "gimmick" for "air time"...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hopefully they ARE removable but there are some people with permanent fake fangs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I work with a girl that watches the show and I asked her the same question. She said she thought they were permanent caps.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
On Rogers here they have a preview station and I rewound the preview several times but I thought it was showing Brad down on one knee proposing to Emily, heard "will you marry me", she had on a long dark, green I think dress. Not sure if this was a snafu on their part or something cobbled together, maybe from some date...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jaspers those producers have been sneaky in the past - they have even "flipped" pictures and changed a color of a dress!! Seriously - its a game for sure!

thanks for that info!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 31, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
There are too many girls - I had to come here before the show airs to see who doesnt get a rose - who are they? I'm going to pay attention to who leaves, because I have no clue now who they are!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fangs were mentioned on The Doctors and hers are removable.. she showed them. There was a dentist who does put fanged veneers on people which is semi permanent bonding.