TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Brad - Spoilers: Archive through February 28, 2011 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She removed the fangs while talking to Brad. She placed them on the table in front of them. He told her she didn't have to... but she wanted to. That was a persona but she got emotionally invested in the other girls and the fangs and persona were dropped.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 07, 2011 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
FORT is still working hard on sluething, the pictures and screen cap are very detailed, showing how some images are altered (I've not spent too much time, but its based on flipping, and hiding some things on this weeks Costa Rica images...

Aussiedeb

07-05-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aussiedeb a private message Print Post    
I can only hope <77> ( michelle) goes next week.. I hope the spoiler is right..

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I've been waiting for Michelle to leave since the first episode. She's way too possessive & needy! I stand by my assertion that the producers have much more influence over which girls are kept than they'd want viewers to know. The bachelor probably has his pick early on & makes eliminations based on what the producers want.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm just thankful we don't have to see her with her family since it looks like she will be gone before hometown visits.

Seeing all of the challenges (or dates)and more to come you have to wonder if they think they are producing TAR or Survivor instead of Bachelor.. maybe Brad requires wonderwoman as a mate?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Though I do think the producers have some say in who stays and who goes, we have to remember that Brad doesn't see as much during the taping as we do watching the show. He doesn't see her aggressive interviews and some guys are intrigued by girls who boss them around a little. I think he thinks it's a turn-on and sexy. He started to see a little of the crazy last week, though, and I think she'll go soon. Why would a guy want to be with a girl who never thinks anything they do is right? I've seen some relationships like that, though, and always wonder why anyone would marry someone who thinks they're wrong all the time.

Every week when Brad gives Michelle a rose, I scream at my TV, "Noooooo!" I've read the spoilers and know who's supposedly the last two, but I can't believe he still keeps her every week. Hopefully soon. . .

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I too think that the producers have some say about who stays and who goes. I'd imagine that the bachelor or bachelorette has a pretty good idea of the two to four people they're attracted to pretty early on in the taping. I figure that the producers know that and you wind up with the ones who are going to be kept to the end and the ones who will be eliminated along the way. My wife and I call the second group the "throw away's". If there's a character amongst the "throw away's" then I think the producers try to keep that person or persons around for interest. On this show certainly Michelle is the leading character.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Especially since she's playing the crazy this season. I definitely think the producers encourage the girls to play "parts" (the villain, the crazy one, the mean girl, etc). Makes the show more interesting than if they were all nice. Can you imagine how boring that would be to watch?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I suspect that is how it works. Brad picks a few he is interested in and the producers orchestrate the rest.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
add to the fact that the article of a girl that didnt get a rose and she said Michele was one of the nicest girls in the house - - and she was surprised at all the things Michele was saying in her "diary room entries"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at one of the blogs claiming that Michelle was so wonderful working on everyone's hair in Costa Rica and all I could think was why they all had ugly styles all of a sudden. Maybe it was more sabotage than help.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They all had those braids across the front. Think it had to do with high humidity and crazy hair.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reposting so I know who to watch tonight!

February 14th - 6 girls - Anguilla/St. Martin

1 on 1: Britt Billmaier. Cliff jumping and yacht.
Group date: Red bikini Sports Illustrated photo shoot. Chantal, Michelle, Ashley (on/near Yacht Casuarina). Ashley gets rose.
2 on 1: Shawtel (skipping rope sc) and Emily (beach)
Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Britt Billmaier already gone from the 1:1, and Michelle Money

February 21st - 4 girls - HTD's
Emily Maynard (Charlotte, NC)
Chantal O’Brien (Mercer Island, WA) Visited Alki Beach and the Space Needle before meeting the family.
Shawntel Newton (Chico, CA) Halloween.
Ashley Hebert (Madawaska, Maine) Lakeview Restaurant in St. Agatha.
Rose Ceremony Elimination: Shawntel Newton

February 28th - 3 girls - South Africa Fantasy Dates
Chantal: Lion Sands jeep tour, Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve
Emily: Beach?
Ashley H.: Heli/Picnic/Hike somewhere near Lisbon Falls
Ceremony Elimination: Ashley Hebert

March 7th - Women Tell All

March 14th - Meet The Parents and LCD's - FRC FINALE
Chantal - Scuba diving with sharks
Emily - ?

Final Rose Ceremony Elimination: Emily Maynard
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Chantel O’Brien and Thanksgiving dinner in Palm Springs with her family. (according to RS)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Interesting commercials for tonight's episode - surely its misdirection in regards to Brad - I love the commercials all touting Valentine's Day show - as if this was "live"! (and its not the only show - lots of the cooking shows had Valentine's Themes - cupcake wars was one!)

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
According to my Comcast listing "Four win roses, but one gal is asked to leave during a date." Either this is a misdirection and they are saying the 1 on 1 does not receive a rose, or during the group date one is asked to leave. I'm hoping it is the later and Michelle is the one asked to leave.

If you look at the spoiler for tonights show, Britt does not get a rose on the 1 on 1, and Michelle is the other one not getting a rose. Should make for an interesting show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy dooo dahh....

LOL... I have a feeling it ain't going to be pretty when Michelle doesn't get a rose tonight ... AND I CAN'T WAIT !!!! I want her to bring on the crazies tonight!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh but I sure wish , I sure do wish.. that
Michelle would not get a rose early in the show so we could see her reaction.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I thought she handled that well... never let them see you sweat,(or cry) and no matter how much the producers tried to get her to break down, she didnt' give them a thing! good going Michelle!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, she handled it well, but I was very disappointed. She's played the crazy person all season and that's the way she goes out? So anticlimactic! I was waiting for the meltdown we didn't get. Very dissappointed!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
kjhlkjhljkhlkjhlkjhljh

So.. interesting that if spoilers are correct, as they have been.. he gave out roses in reverse order tonight of his final three.. Ashley, Emily and then Chantal.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Just keep in mind...

this season by reading blogs, magazines, and of course internet, Reality Steve and FORT -

I believe that Fleiss is out to spoil spoilers and has been putting some mis information. Fort has pointed out that we are not getting any pictures of the FRC - which has helped spoil the ending for sure on many occassions (if they just show a hand, they have matched fingernails for instance!)

Now Reality Steve says its Chantal
FORT poster who has inside info now has posted that FORT has it first - and the FR goes to Emily...

lots of interesting theories for both scenarios - so instead of Emily as the next Bach'ette - it will be Chantal O... again, all info and misdirections..

Keep in mind that they (powers that be) have been known to tape and retape rose ceremonies - they last for hours - so they change the order of giving the roses, and no one knows which one will air - true? or misinfo? I have no idea, but its interesting nonetheless!

TBTB have definitely flipped photos - and actually changed the color of a dress (photo shopped) in a previous season...

oh, and one of the Emily as F1 info one of the FORT posters noted that Brad has a picture that Ricky gave to him that she colored of a kite...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Reader, I kind of like that even though I've read the spoilers, I could still be surprised at the end. The show is still entertaining even if you "know" who gets the FR. The places they go for their exotic dates are so beautiful in HD!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Dum, de dum, dum, dum.....

Reality Steve has now posted he was wrong in naming Chantal as the final one. It is Emily, and Ashley will be the next bachelorette.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dum, de dum, dum, dum.....

Snoops... that is crazy!!! I can't see them making Ashley the next Bachelorette since she exhibited stalking tendencies early in the show. I'm not saying they won't, but it is just crazy.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sheesh. Can't trust anyone anymore.

So are they still saying Emily and Chantal as final two?

My memory is failing here (or I fell asleep early on). How was Ashley stalkerish?