TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelor Sean - Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Sean - Spoilers Caution users admin

Caution Caution Spoilers Caution

Bachelor 17
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 15, 2013Lexie_girl25 01-15-13  1:22 pm
Archive through February 12, 2013Roblover25 02-12-13  3:38 pm
Archive through February 20, 2013Jag200025 02-20-13  11:16 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 21, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So do you think that off-camera that Catherine already at that point knew she is the one and that they are all just acting at this point in the season?

I'm not sure. In Ben's season his call out order was very funny. It consistently followed the order of elimination. I remember watching early shows and I was amazed at how consistent he was and how he had them in the exact order.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This has been a very strange Bachelor for me. Every single week based on what I have seen on the show I would think that he would be sending Catherine home. And yet there she is and there she will be. It's not that I don't like what we've seen of her as a person. It's just that the others seem to be a better fit.

One thing that I do like about their relationship is that Catherine appears to be herself around Sean. Their relationship seems the most effortless and maybe that is ultimately what is keeping her there and what should be keeping her there.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....I don't think Catherine knows she is the one. What I'm saying is that production is giving Sean some pointers to make it suspenseful so that we have no idea who he will propose to.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Yup. It's all producer scripted.....just to make us think he picks Lindsey.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Isnt that what The Bachelor usually does,pick out the girl that is least suited to him. Thats why it never works out on this show.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Friday, March 01, 2013 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
When Lindsey said I love you...I was embarassed for her. I didn't buy it. Seemed like phoney bologna...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Dez is reportedly "in talks" to be the next Bachelorette, but supposedly they have also talked to Sarah, AshLee and, I forget but you can read it here:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/desiree-hartsock-reportedly-in-final-talks-star-in-next-the-bachelorette-edition-14503.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Don't put any money on Sarah or AshLee being the next Bachelorette. It sounds like it is Dez's to lose.

I don't want to sound mean, but Sarah can't carry an entire season. She's a nice girl, but she doesn't have the personality to carry it. And to be honest, I don't think the viewing public would want to hear week in and week out how every physical date is a struggle for her.

And AshLee just has issues.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Lexie_girl!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree as well. I'm not sure that either Sarah or AshLee have the confidence to have an entire season centered on them. I think that they are too vulnerable emotionally and it would be unwise. Des, Lindsay and possibly Lesley seem to be the only likely choices from this season with Des being the front-runner, given it appears that Lindsay has rejected the offer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Not to mention Sarah got eliminated way too long ago. To my recollection, Ali is the only Bachelorette that was given her own season even though she didn't make it to the F4. As far as Bachelors, the one one I think got his own season without making it to the F4 was Jake, and I only say that because I don't remember his hometown date.

Leslie has no shot... after it was announced that she would be on the show, her mugshot was spread all over the internet (and it wasn't a pretty mugshot).

I would say the odds are about 99.999% that Dez is the next Bachelorette.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Monday, March 04, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Are we ever going to get someone new as the Batchlorette or Batchelor ? Yes, we fall for some of them, but it might be nice to go back to a time when it was new for the star as well as the 24 hopefulls !

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
It's my understanding IG that's not done anymore - if you want to be the B/ette you have to go thru a season. Kind of makes sense for the producer to see their "star" in action prior *and* see how the public respond.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I heard that they did try to get someone completely new for the Bachelor recently but it was someone already relatively famous (a race car driver or a former Olympian)? However, it didn't work out.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
If they are indeed interested in how the public responds to a previous contestant then all the comments about Des being so favored, on the show last night, sure makes her a shoe-in!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: