TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Sean - Spoilers Caution: Archive through January 15, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, December 17, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for spoilers (of which there are usually many).

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve has his spoilers for the show up - so dont go if you dont want to know - He has pictures and videos from the taping of the 1 on 1 hometown dates.... and says that it plays like the formula, no big alterations to the propose to one, let one go - and he is engaged to one...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Have a link, Reader?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 03, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS has had the season spoiled for the last couple of months in various different threads. When I have time, I will try to get there and bring some back.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The following article obviously contains spoilers. He also claims to know the final four and who Sean chooses but that is in another article.

Reality Steve - The Bachelor Sean’s Episode-by-Episode Spoilers for the First 5 Episodes

http://realitysteve.com/2012/12/12/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-episode-spoilers/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Final 4: Lindsey, Desiree, Catherine and AshLee - with Catherine getting the final rose

http://realitysteve.com/2012/11/26/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-final-rose-spoiler/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mods, iffin this is the spoiler section, do I need to post spoilers in the box?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
zippidy doo dahhhh...

Evidently we will have our seasonal whackadoodle tonight. There is one girl who is "50 Shades of Grey" cray cray...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lexie, No box needed since this is specifically a spoiler thread. Thanks! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 07, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of funny with respect to spoilers for the Bachelor. I like to know who he picked but I try not to find out any details about how it came about because I enjoy seeing the relationship develop and how the show chooses to portray it.

Whoa .... that said, you could never guess who he ends up picking from watching the first show. She was all but invisible.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer... she got very little camera time.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that's the way it actually happened (the relationship wasn't there much at all initially) or if the show is being coy about it? They did have one on one time and she did get an early rose but we were only shown a glimpse of it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Or it could be that she didn't bring the cray cray last night like the 50 Shades of Gray chick. But then again, last season Courtney got a phenomenal amount of camera time from the get-go.

It could very well be that we are dealing with a situation where his chosen one just really doesn't have a lot of drama or crazy associated with her (which would be really weird).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is the link for RS's weekly blog (which is hilarious as usual). The reason I'm putting this in here is because there are references to the F4.

Reality Steve - First Night

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
my computer really crashes - thanks Lexie for providing the link

I read thatis has Desiree as going home 4th, and that they play practical jokes on each other... Ashlee going home on the fantasy date? Not sure, I just wrote the tiniest of notes back before it premiered. I know in the past most people dont want to know - used to be that Reality Fan Forum would scour the web and look at the commercials to spoil, I guess from what I've read that Steve has inside sources... (shrug) I'm still watching *wink

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 14, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm still baffled at who he apparently picks at the end. She seems nice enough but at this point they are showing practically no connection and no sparks compared to many of the others. Either it took awhile to develop at least in terms of this show (LOL - I realize it has only been a short time for all of them but on this show it pretty much has to happen quickly) or they are deliberately hiding it in the editing which to me is a very strange approach for them to take.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Once again, Jimmy Kimmel made his picks and I assume he follows RS.. since once again he has the final four the same AND the final pick the same.

Of course Sean didn't cop to anything. He wsas on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
lalalalalala....

Jimmer, I read Catherine doesn't get her first one-on-one until something like 6 dates in. It really is baffling.

Of some note, Kristy (the model who won the Harlequin challenge last night) posted on her FB page before she was selected to be on the show how much she hated the show and thought it was a total joke. Kristy "is not there for Sean."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's even weirder Lexie. Unless somehow the relationships he was building collapsed on him for some reason and he went with Catherine as the best alternative? That would suck.

However, he has had interaction with her. We see glimpses of it so why not show more? Maybe they are going for shock value? LOL - Maybe the unthinkable has happened and Reality Steve is wrong?

I'm surprised they let Kimmel do that.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Now that I have a name I am watching really closely to see if there really is an early connection. Can't say that there is; however, when he called her name for a rose and she went to get it her face lit up like a Christmas tree. Very sweet. Maybe there is more that we aren't seeing.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
The producers like to keep the F1 hidden for as long as possible. We have not seen hardly any interaction with Catherine and I think it is on purpose. It will be interesting to watch when they finally bring her to the forefront.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I kind of remember back in Jason's season that it was very hard to see a connection with Molly, but he said he knew she was the one pretty much from the get-go. Why he selected Melissa, we'll never know (unless it was producer-driven).

My theory right now is Catherine is not bringing the drama like Tierra, Kristy and a couple of others. I think once these troublemakers get weeded out, we'll see more from Catherine.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Often if the connection between the Bachelor/ette and the chosen one is too obvious production leaves the scenes on the cutting room floor.
While we might all prefer to actually see the development of the relationship between the two, producers want to keep up the suspense.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
If the bachelor/ette knew fairly quickly the front runners, I would think s/he would not waste time on them when so many others still needed to be eliminated.

That's why I like to know up front who the final ones are to watch for hints of a relationship. Inevitably the production team hides that so we won't *know* who is the final one. I *never* saw a spark between Emily & Brad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is true Will, I was a little surprised that he chose Emily. I also never saw a spark between them. I often felt at times that Brad was annoyed with the way Emily kept badgering him about whether or not he was ready to be a stepfather.