TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Kardashians

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 994 41 09-22-15  3:58 pm
Archive through June 03, 2015Rehtse25 06-03-15  9:08 am
Archive through October 14, 2015Reader23425 10-14-15  6:14 pm
Archive through October 21, 2015Kookliebird25 10-21-15  8:29 am
Archive through November 09, 2015Dillybean25 11-09-15  6:22 pm
Archive through March 11, 2016Dipo25 03-11-16  12:51 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, well I don't have Twitter anyway, D but I can happily live my life without seeing anything she posts of herself.

I guess the "K" in Kardashian does not stand for klass. ;)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
These people cannot have tv shows forever or can they ?
This family is like roaches that just won't go away. And all these romantic connections.Yikes.
Rob's gf used to date either Kylie or Kendall's boyfriend. And someone else is feuding with Kim or Khloe. As attractive as these people are they can surely find new dating prospects without "recycling" the same old tattooed , frail looking guys.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
So true so true. I find it interesting I have not seen any reaction from the family on the internet regarding Rob's engagement. Oh boy.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
the only reaction I saw on Daily Mail yesterday was from Tyga, he's okay with it, and he has a child with Blac Chyna.

Today there was an article from the girls saying they are taking it all with a pinch of salt as Rob has a habit of "jumping his proposals".

Val

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Now that we know Bruce's "issues " it is interesting to watch the Kardashians.Today I am home early and turned on the K's to find Kris ranting over Bruce's lame wardrobe and sends him shopping with a gay stylist. This episode shows Bruce in a gay bar......
He did nod up having a positive shopping description.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did Rob grow up in some lower class neighborhood and his sisters live a privileged life? For some reason I watched Rob and Chynna and I keep thinking he sounds like he grew up in the hood...what is up with that? His sisters don't sound like that! (And I don't think everybody who grows up in an underprivileged environment sounds low class...it is like he is trying to sound like that...it drives me crazy!) Of course the fact that I actually watched the show kind of drives me crazy.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch...........& I won't watch! Baby brother, Rob is a grown man! That Blac China gal is NOT a positive for mama Kris's "brand" that she is so promoting & protective of!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I caught it briefly in passing and I know Rob grew up quite privileged but the show seemed more about Chynna's family/friends and they seem to yell at each other a lot using street slang.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
When she is not yelling she seems to be a delightful girl - but (as Rob puts it) she has a switch that flips and she just goes off. Seems like both of them need to grow up.

She truly is beautiful though.

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Roxip I noticed the very same thing. He has picked up Chynna's lingo instead of his own. He never talked like that before. The whole thing is pitiful. I admit to watching it once just out of curiosity. The only entertaining thing was Scott who I have to admit is the only one on these shows that can make me laugh.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also thought he might have picked it up because he was always with Lamar during his younger days (although I honestly can't say I noticed Lamar's speech patterns one way or the other).

Scott has become the most endearing person on the show, mainly because he seems normal in comparison to the rest of them.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I noticed it with French Montanna and Kris' boyfriend. Ebonics, believe me, it's easy to pick up, much like the British vernacular.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Call me jaded but when the news reported that Kim was robbed in Paris, I immediately thought of Paris Hilton and Ryan Lochte. Yes, I'm that jaded.

For someone who travels with an entourage at all times, not to mention having a mother who never leaves her side for fear of missing a photo op, how convenient that she was apparently completely alone this one evening.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 03, 2016 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I find it amazing that she and Kourtney were sharing a bodyguard...are times hard in the West/Kardashian household?

Seriously though, how frightening this must have been if this story is true.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this family in quite awhile, but I was wondering if they have talked about Caitlin's sex reassignment surgery on the show? I didn't even know until today that she actually has already gone through it. I didn't know she was even thinking of doing it.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
How can a 21-year-old be the fashion icon of the decade? I do not get it!

http://etcanada.com/news/251828/kendall-jenner-to-be-named-fashion-icon-of-the-decade-and-fans-are-not-happy/

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think I have ever seen a wax figure that so incredibly matches the celebrity more than this one.

Check out Khloe's wax figure. It's amazing as far as likeness.
https://www.etonline.com/khloe-kardashians-wax-figure-is-astonishingly-realistic-see-the-pics-104998

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wow! That is uncanny

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Although I agree it looks like Khloe, I also think it looks a lot like Britney Spears...LOL!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
For all of their business savvy and ability to make money, the Kardashians seem extremely stupid in their choice of men. Not a good one in the lot.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Is anybody else watching? I was flipping channels and saw Khloe with her doctor. The doctor is telling her to gain very little weight during her pregnancy because she doesn't want the baby to grow too big and force a C-section. I lost weight during my first pregnancy and my doctor kept telling me to gain. My baby was over 11 lbs. This doctor seems misinformed and scary to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
My DD loves this show (she thinks it's funny). I have to say that the Kardashian's have done a remarkable job of making money.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, November 30, 2018 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watch it occasionally. Even as fake as some of them are,I thin k they are all beautiful. I did like the show much better when Scott and “ Bruce” were featured.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was very interesting (and I never used to watch this show but darned lately I guess I just like to watch other people's relationships crash and burn). It was the episode dealing with when Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods (Khloe's significant other, Kylie's best friend) were caught together. The best thing about KUWTK is the family dynamic and how they all pull together when something happens to one of them. A lot of stuff is faked but you don't fake that kind of family stuff IMO.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ve got it set to record on repeat

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I got drawn in today with the marathon they had on of last season. I can't believe True is already 1 year old. She is a cute baby.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Kylie's baby is the cutest though.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I forgot she had a baby. I will have to check it out. I caught up on the last season, I had to put off watching the new season for another day. Had to get off my butt and get some things done.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watch it from time to time but I miss Bruce and Scott/kourtney. I missed it what was Penelope doing that made Kris’ companion say he’d spank her?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: