TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: Archive through June 03, 2015 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
She had her entire lifetime to be sure.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed.. quite a long time.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I said in the other thread .... Wow!

I'm glad she is happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I said Wow when I saw it on the news, I think she looks great! Good for her.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Stunning! :-) And a pretty name. :-)

Just wondering how much is makeup, lighting, and airbrushing...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'd say about as much as on any of those covers..

I'm happy for her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, I always think Kim looks pretty on the covers but when I see her in real life I hardly recognize her.

I am confused though, I caught a few minutes here and there of the K show last night and they mentioned that she was doing facial feminization surgery, so did she do the SRS since that was filmed and now. Or do we not know since it really is NONE of my business, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She did not do SRS. Just face and breast augmentation (and adams apple shaved). That's what the article says.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja, that's what I read, he mentioned on the last Kardashian show that he was having a female surgery, his face, his nose, but he said it was not reassignment surgery.

oh and has anyone seen the side by side picture of Caitlyn and Jessica Lange? I'm sure you could google it - I saw it on Facebook, and the pictures aren't attributed so I won't post it

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh and her name is Caitlyn - but... I am curious if that is the name she has gone by for the 20 years she went out to the movies etc? Someone said in those days she went out as Jennifer - but I really doubt anyone can lay claim to knowing that.

She said she purposefully went with the C and not the K to break away from the Kardashians, well how is that going to happen?

and they said her corset is a size 36D and its a 2 set corset, panties

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight or one of those rag shows said she had her SRS. I don't know for sure.
Caitlyn Jenner has already got 1 million followers on Twitter, Bruce only has about 82K. Good for her!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow that has doubled since I followed her this morning :-) when it was 550K.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I am hearing impaired - its a B not a D or who cares! lol

its funny how many different things are being said - I was reading an excerpt from Vanity Fare..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
ENews has said she has not had Reassignmnt surgery. Confllicting reports. But Ill go with E.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone tweeted, now there is a reason to keep up with the Kardashians, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I think that is correct, IIRC Bruce indicated that he had not decided when he was going to do that on his special.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Caitlyn could easily pass for 15 yrs or more younger than Bruce's actual 65 yrs.

Wander if Kris is getting jealous of all of her attention..........

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting that the day that Caitlyn is revealed via Vanity Fair... Kim K announces that they are having a 2nd child.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
the only thing I like about Kim is how they've shown her being supportive of Bruce/Caitlyn. Who really knows what goes on behind the scene w/those Kard "Krap"..........all I know is I have always adored Bruce Jenner & I will continue to admire her as Caitlyn Jenner! The "Kard's" can go away & drag their attention loving Mom w/them. I will follow the Jenners! And, I want a "new" Momager - Caitlyn Jenner!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
wouldn't that be great! "Jenner Journey" or something like that..........heck, just go away kardashians............

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They had the funniest name suggestions for Kim's new baby on Jimmy Kimmel tonight. Here are a few...

"Fievel Goes"
"Mae"
"Wild Wild"
"Fastest Gun In The"
"Wicked Witch Of The"
"Adam"

LOL

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and Adam won! lol

I think they said it was not planned about interrupting Kim's pregnancy announcement - that came from the show on Sunday night - Bruce/Caitlyn didn't control when Vanity Fare released the picture... so I believe that is a coincidence.

oh, and when you look at Caitlyn's picture, her hands are behind her back, I watched the video, one shot I saw her hands, *sigh, you can tell age by hands...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
One of these days the Kardashisns will fade away ........unfortunately it may be a couple of years away. Social media doesn't help diminish their domination in the news. I want them to just GO AWAY and enjoy their $$$$$.

So glad Caitlyn looks so classy and is not just a dude in a dress. Kris pretty but Caitlyn is gorgeous.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about the timing of Caitlyn's debut. I didn't think Kim would share her baby news day.

I was pleasantly surprised with Caitlyn's looks so far . . I knew she had the facial surgery but the boobs shocked me. Good for her. Hope they can do something about her voice though.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Just a thought, but for Keeping Up with the Kardashians I don't think that Bruce Jenner would have garnered as much support as he has received.