TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: Archive through March 11, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 16, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Apparently Khloe and and Lamar aren't together as a couple at all. Khloe is still dating the same guy. There are tons of articles, I just grabbed this one out of the pile from the search.

http://tvnewsroom.org/newslines/entertainment/khloe-kardashian-confirms-dating-james-harden-lamar-odom-dumped-despite-20038/

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Not a surprise. I assumed she only put off the official signing of the divorce until if and when Lamar was doing better.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
She was on Ellen, I think it was a short segment but informative, and often quoted. From what I remember she did say that the divorce was on "the judges desk" and within 7 days of being signed, due to his medical condition, he needed someone to make decisions for him, and she does love him - she did say that she had communicated with James and they joked about her "polygamy" status.

she said Lamar is not on any life support/machines, but there is Brain damage, and he has problems remembering and talking. He needs a very long recovery to learn to walk and talk and lots of things. She talked about how hard it is, and that she thanked Ellen because one day when she walked in Lamar was laughing, and it was a first she heard in a long time - and he was watching Ellen.

There has been a lot of articles of his Brain damage - or not knowing how much brain damage he suffered, how much he will or can recover. Its a long road

Now - the question that popped in to my head - he has such brain damage yet he had a lawyer request to call off the divorce? (I think the way it was told was a lawyer came to his hospital room and both Lamar and Khloe did request to stop the divorce)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reader, I suspect that Lamar probably just nodded yes he wanted to stop it because it doesn't really sound like he could have been very communicative at that time.

And I do think Khole will protect him and make sure he can get well without anyone taking advantage of him so it was definitely for the best to halt their divorce.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo, plus TMZ commented that Lamar is still being investigated for having cocaine in his blood. They said it's crazy since he wasn't in possession, and doesn't have a cocaine charge, so he'd be a first time offender

It's always something

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Saint West.... sigh.... poor kid

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
better sign him up for self defense classes right away. :-)

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, December 07, 2015 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
The old man/too young woman on southern charm named their new born Saint Julian So guess Kimye wasn't so original.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Last night's show really disturbed me. I just hated how Kim and Khloe were being so disrespectful to their mother. Khloe was calling her mother a "fu**ing b*tch"). I don't care who you are, you just don't talk to your mother that way. She's the whole reason they are where they are today. They should have a little more respect. But then, I forget who I'm talking about.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Kris has fostered that kind of relationship with her daughters. It wouldn't work in my house but I guess it is fine with her. I think it is horrible and shows a remarkable lack of breeding and class, much less integrity. I can't wait until Mason starts calling Kourtney such lovely names.

But I was flipping channels yesterday and they were going to an event that Scott was pimping and he was referring to Kourney, Khloe and all of her friends as *itches." Charming.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So sad. I used to have a close relationship with my mom. We traveled together, went to lunch together, talked on the phone. Now she has dementia and can barely have a conversation, usually about what's right in front of her (the weather, the sky, other cars and signs when we're driving). It makes me really sad to see them treat their mother this way.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
the whole bunch of them are very disfunctional. They should not talk to their mother like that, I can't imagine ever speaking to my mother like that, on the other side, Kris had no business giving Lamar Khloe's private telephone number.

It amazes me the way Kim and family have moved into Kris's house and she has taken over the space she wants, regardless of who it belongs to. It's not like they don't have money. They could certainly rent their own place.

Khloe is the only one I like.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kris has obviously allowed her girls to speak to her in a disrespectful manner so she is a large part of the problem. Granted as adults they should know better and think about how they want there children to treat them. I wonder what the family dynamics were like when Kris was still with hubby # 1.

It seems that Kim will never by a guest on "Project Runway", Tim Gunn finds the Kardashians vulgar and Caitlyn dizzy. SO funny !

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Khloe seems to be the most disrespectful of the bunch. This isn't the first time she's been hateful to her mother. Didn't one of the younger girls call the other The C Word?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Bravo Tim Gunn.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Tim Gunn has always been a class act and this is proof positive.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Love him... Mr. No Nonsense.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 21, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I watched about half of Sunday night's show, and they were all being so mean to their mother, I just can't stomach this show anymore. For Kim to think she's "standing up for Khloe" by attacking her mother in such a despicable way--the same woman whose house she's been living in with her entire family, probably rent-free, for at least two years--just made me sick. Can't watch it anymore. I'm done with these immature, self-centered witches. Ugh.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep waiting for them to disappear but I swear it's as if Kris has bought the E channel. No loss - it's easy to ignore.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
And who the heck is purchasing the kimojie

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I saw a headline that said mama K has gained 72 pounds. Probably not true but oh how I wish it was!!! Ha.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It definitely looked as if she'd gained some weight there for a while but supposedly she decided to lose it after Kaitlyn was getting so much media attention.

Saw her on the after show live, for the Bachelor on Monday night. She was regular weight.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It seems that everytime the younger two sisters appear at Fashion Week, Kim finds a way to get her own picture out there before them. For all of her money, I find her quite sad.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Kappy.

I was reading the other day that she'd posted practically naked pictures of herself or Twitter, or whatever then got into a slanging match with Bette Midler and Pierce Morgan, when they made comments.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 11, 2016 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rupertbear, she wasn't practically naked, she was naked. I was laughing hysterically remembering how she didn't want to pose nude for Playboy and pitched a fit about it to her Mom.

Now she doesn't care.