TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: Archive through November 09, 2015 users admin

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I'm finding it odd the complete silence about Scott right now. He goes in rehab the same day or day after Lamars OD. Odd timing considering how out of control he was and in the gossip sites just days before. This family feeds the gossips sites info all the time about EVERYTHING in their lives, so hearing nothing seems really strange to me. Last time he went to rehab in South America their were pics of the hospital and what kind of treatment they would use on him. He only lasted days in there that time. I know most people would say that this is a private time and it's not unusual for no press, but these are the Kardasians were talking about.....lol So no press makes me suspicious

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They do thrive on being in the news & negative news seems to sell more than positive news. I had never thought about them "feeding" the gossip sites/mags, but it makes sense. You can't stand in a groc store check out line without seeing something about them plastered all over the front of all the rag mags. What get's me is how, on their show they are trashing the same folks for following them around, when they prob have summoned the "news hounds" in the 1st place. You know, it is their "brand" to get their pictures in as many rag mags as possible!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently Lamar has been transported to Cedars-Sinai.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/21/lamar-odom-hospital-photos-khloe/

I suspect Khloe will stay with Lamar. I don't think she ever fell out of love with him, and despite all the negative hoopla that surrounds all things Kardashian I believe they are very loyal to those they allow in their inner circle. If in the future he makes it impossible to stay with him I think she will leave, but she certainly tried everything in her power (or at least it looked that way) to make her relationship with him work.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
You are right about them being loyal to those folks that they let into their world. Khloe did give her all to her relationship w/Lamar & her love for that man is one thing that folks just can't question as not being "real".

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why am I not surprised? And why do I care?

Khloe and Lamar call off divorce...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-call-182700934.html

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just hope Lamar's recovery doesn't become a 'storyline' for the KUWTK show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Doesn't everything? I honestly don't think those people know how to live their lives without cameras accompanying them everywhere.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think I read Khole will not be participating in The KhardShian show during Lamars recovery. Bruce is gone, Scott's gone and now Khloe. Rob is going to have to come out of hiding.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kendal's career is going great without this show & we already don't see much of her. We'll prob see less & less of her on this show. Kim just isn't interesting. Kourtney seems kinda fake on this show like when she talks, it's a script. She's always seemed like that to me. Don't think Kourt's as comfy in front of the cameras as some of the others are. Her kidos are too young to develop storylines around. Kris & her boy toy aren't really interesting. I guess they could develop more of a storyline around Kylie though I don't think her boyfriend would add anything worth watching. Now, I wouldn't mind if they had a storyline around Rob. Maybe, a wt loss venture, a new girlfriend or a combo of the 2.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Kris just doesn't want to give up that show. It's all they have to stay relevant for their brand.....whatever their brand is other than big butts and lip injections. I enjoyed the show much more in the beginning. It didn't seem so scripted.

Rob won't come out of hiding anytime soon. He's another one that needs real help. I hope he gets it. I can't imagine being the only male member of that family. I believe he was into some of the same stuff that Lamar was when they all lived together.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kris does have strong genetics though. All of these gals are beautiful & so is she. They all have that thick dark hair & dark eyes. They also all have the dark complexion (even tho we know they're fans of spray tanning). Actually, Khloe doesn't have the darker hair but she has everything else. All of them, except Kendal have Kris's curves too. Even Rob had a bubble but when he was at his most fit on Dancing w/the Stars & that but unquestionably came from Kris.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Interesting article by a sport writer that has known Lamar during his whole career

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lamar-odom-plaschke-20151021-column.html

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Not saying the author of the article is right, but it's a interesting take of Lamars personality. Seems like he was really a nice calm guy. I had never heard of him before the show. Not a fan of basketball.....lol

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's a great article!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I hope that mama Kris will finally leave Khloe alone! Who knows...........Kris has always put everyone negative business out there for ratings...................KHLOE, please stand up to your Mom & do what is right for the man you love! Don't put this on the show!

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I feel Kris's drive to be famous is almost stronger than the rest of the family. It's all business with her, even if it costs her children happiness in their personal lives.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I think Robert Kardashian must be rolling over in his grave to see what has become of his family.

If Khloe goes back to Lamar, then I think the woman has serious self-esteem issues.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
It would be interesting to see if he was still around what the family would be doing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My guess is that they would not have a tv show.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Now Radar online is saying Lamars health is declining again. They say he has developed pneumonia. If the man is that sick, suffered a series of small strokes, how could he sign papers to stop the divorce ? I would be concerned about his mental health abilities at this point and his understanding of what he's signing. I can't see his father Joe taking over being the spokesperson. He is a mess too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He also has a failing kidney.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This morning's report was that he suffered multiple strokes which affected his speech and his mobility, not to mention the kidney. Still very critical I guess.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Plus he had to be detoxing from all the drugs he's been using. I can't imagine what his body has been through.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They re aired the first episode of Khardashians from 2007.o
Lots of nose jobs since then. It appears they all have had some tweaking on their noses. Kris has taken hers too far.

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Monday, November 09, 2015 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Kris will just keep having plastic surgery....she just turned 60 and I don't think she will go willingly into the senior citizen mode....lol