TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Special Forces (on Fox)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Special Forces (on Fox) users admin

Cast for Season 5

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 06, 2023Sincebb125 1 01-06-23  11:39 am
Archive through January 12, 2023Karuuna25 1 01-12-23  2:35 am
Archive through February 17, 2023Karuuna25 1 02-17-23  11:56 am
Archive through September 26, 2023Sincebb125 1 09-26-23  5:00 am
Archive through October 20, 2023Seamonkey25 1 10-20-23  10:15 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Sincebb1
Member

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
FYI because of baseball, Special Forces (and also Kitchen Nightmares) will not be shown for 2 weeks. Returns November 6th.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kind of a strange ending.. one is let go, then one quits (and that was unexpected) and then the last three all win..

Brenda1966
Member

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was really surprised by Jojo. I thought she'd take it all the way! I was also surprised by Nick V. I thought he'd quit very early on.

This isn't a show with one winner. If you get to the end without messing up that final task, I think you "win".

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah I know it isn't a one winner show.. I just wasn't as engaged as at the end of last season and then when Jojo quit I kind of zoned out.. I thought Jojo would be there all the way.. close..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it was less climatic because last season they were locked in boxes and stayed there until ?... this time, they just finished 'torturing' them and then returned them to their barracks.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-07-2000

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, very different.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Another season has started...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So glad Santos is already gone. What was he thinking? In no shape at all to do this challenge, and how could he possibly think he would redeem himself in any way when he won't even take responsibility for himself?

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up on the new season starting.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! Santos apparently has been binge eating since his all too short stay in prison and his TV pardon he just had to mention.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Link for cast above.

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Monday, October 05, 2026 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yikes, Brandi Glanville looks horrific for her age. I know she is blaming her breast implants but I think a lot of that damage was done by her abuse of alcohol and having too much plastic surgery.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Monday, October 05, 2026 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Brandi did have the older breast augmentation that caused many problems for those getting them, but here are more statements about her facial disfigurement.

Link

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Monday, October 05, 2026 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
She had some rare parasite in her face or something like that

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Monday, October 05, 2026 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was quite a shocking transformation.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: