TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Great British Baking Show - PBS -...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: The Great British Baking Show - PBS - New Season 7/1/2016 users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 16, 2016Roteach25 1 07-16-16  6:36 am
Archive through July 03, 2017Heckagirl63125 1 07-03-17  4:28 pm
Archive through August 05, 2017Dipo25 1 08-05-17  11:31 am
Archive through June 24, 2018Karuuna25 1 06-24-18  10:20 am
Archive through September 11, 2022Kitt25 1 09-11-22  9:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 11, 2022 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's not on PBS anymore? Dang, I don't have Netflix and I really don't want to start paying for another subscription.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt!! The Junior Bakeoff sounds fun.... but binging is bad for me. I realized that when I switched DVRs I wasn't recording Westworld any more.... there were quite a few 2 am watchathons and I was miserable the next day. Maybe a baking show wouldn't be so riveting! LOL

Sugar
Member

08-15-2000

Monday, September 12, 2022 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I quite enjoyed Junior Bake Off, I wish the previous seasons were available.

Roteach
Member

06-01-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Just saw a video saying that Matt Lucas is leaving his hosting gig. I'd love for Nadia who is a Bake Off winner to join as a presenter/host. She knows baking and is funny. She's also hosted two of her own shows-I think they were shown on Netflix in the US. Best of luck to Matt.

Sadiesmom
Member

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I never "got" Matt, not my cuppa tea.

It seems like there is a lot of hate out there for him. But since he is gone, that should stop.

Roteach
Member

06-01-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I first saw Matt in Doctor Who where he played a companion. I liked him in that. Wonder who will be paired with Noel next season?

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2023 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The New season is up on Netflix, episode 1. Paul and Pru are back. Looks like a great bunch of cooks. Episodes come up every week.

Teachmichigan
Member

07-22-2001

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
LOVED this first ep - especially Paul cracking up at Prue's comments to "Norman's" baker 😂😁 (if you've not read/heard of Brenda's Beaver Needs a Barber, I can almost guarantee you Paul HAS! LOL)

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lol Teach, hysterical moment. It was obvious they included the outtake because it was too funny.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just watched the final and this was hands down the best season of the Great British Baking show. Every single participant was great, Loved Allison as Noel's side kick and I was absolutely thrilled with this years winner. Was my absolute favorite person on the show.

Teachmichigan
Member

07-22-2001

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I loved this season as well. I was actually a bit surprised at the winner, but it was most definitely a pleasant surprise!

Heckagirl631
Member

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've been watching here and there on Roku. I don't know which episode is on which season. But it is enjoyable.}

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Hecka, I envy you if you are early in the process. It is a great show. If you get a chance and they have the holiday baking competitions. Look for the one where they had the cast of The Derry Girls. Hysterical.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 23, 2025 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Great British Baking show new season on Netflix coming September 5

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, August 23, 2025 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
thanks!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 05, 2025 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
First episode is up on Netflix

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 05, 2025 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, November 07, 2025 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Season ended today and it was absolutely, hands down the best season ever. I loved all the finalists and was thrilled at the winner.

Teachmichigan
Member

07-21-2001

Sunday, November 09, 2025 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
It was an amazing season!! I always enjoy the contestants, but this year they hit it out of the park! Like Maris, I loved all the finalists and was thrilled with the winner!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think there is a new season on of this. Anyone?

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
AI told me this:


People also ask

Is there going to be a 2026 Great British Baking Show?

AI Overview

Yes, the The Great British Bake Off 2026 series (Series 17 / Collection 14) premiered on September 22, 2026, on Channel 4 in the U.K. and on September 25, 2026, on Netflix for international viewers.

+++++

I just checked Netflix and they've shown 2 episodes so far and the 3rd one airs October 9.

Whoo! Hoo! I finally have Netflix, so I can watch it with everyone!



Eta: Party In The House!!!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
It is currently running on BBC. I am watching it. They are at episode 2. Pru has retired and they replaced her with another person who is a famous chef/writer.

I think it will be coming to Netflix in January.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yay!

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: