TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Feed Discussion Thread

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread users admin

The focus of this thread is for folks to gather and watch the Live Feeds and talk about what's happening right now in the house. Of course, those of us who don't subscribe to the Live Feeds are more than welcome to join the discussion.

Just a reminder that the number one rule at TVCH is be nice to each other. And don't use derogatory nicknames for the house guests.

Please keep the focus on BB. And please remember there are (or will be) specific threads to discuss alliances, strategies, TV shows, and major events. If you don't see a thread for the issue you'd like to discuss, then feel free to start one!

Also, see below for links to different topics all over the TVCH board - just in case you ever want to talk about something other than Big Brother. :-)

• Members Room • Community Corner • General Discussions • 
 • News & Views • Library • Movies • Games • Big Brother • 
 • Vocal Talent Shows • Survivor! • Other Reality Shows • Home Shows • TV Shows
 • 

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESCathie13447 629 09-23-19  9:49 pm
Archive through September 24, 2019Queenfish25 09-24-19  9:12 am
Archive through September 24, 2019Dipo25 09-24-19  1:57 pm
Archive through September 24, 2019Seamonkey25 09-24-19  8:03 pm
Archive through September 25, 2019Queenfish25 09-25-19  8:18 am
Archive through September 25, 2019Sassyza25 09-25-19  12:54 pm
Archive through September 26, 2019Mamapors25 09-26-19  7:09 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I deliberately did not watch the last 3 episodes out of fear that Jackson would win. What is up with the comment that Sam was not allowed to speak since he is white male ? What in the world ...someone please explain but I think I have the genesis of that comment. Not even gonna go there....life is too short and I would offend someone I am oh so sure.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Mara the comment comes from the fact that that segment pandered to the SJW crowd and tried to villianize players by pretending that they were racist, sexist, or ageist. Sam didn't benefit that narrative. CBS needed Jack to say that he was ignorant and wants to grow as a person, and Kemi and David to sit on a high horse of ersatz victimization in order to pander to a whiney fan base.

Sam didn't fit the narrative. But please, offend away.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sam would have just smiled and yelled "SEND IT!!" The other stories WERE more compelling than Sam, who just got along with everyone and was never guilty nor accused of the stuff other HGs chose to say/do, some of which seemed racist to HGs AND viewers alike. Not ALL comments were racist, but I was certainly uncomfortable with things which were said/done by people who KNEW they were being televised 24/7. I grew up when such behavior was common, and my generation learned it was no longer accepted. These 20-30-somethings have been raised in a time where they were TAUGHT what is socially acceptable for these times, but not everyone sees it the same way.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I don't know that any comment was actually racist, but when people want to dislike someone, and this board had a really disturbing disdain for Jackson, they can find it.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think it is ridiculous that they did that last night when they did nothing to Paul for all of his bullying. I am sorry season 19. Was so much worse with behavioral issues and bb didn’t say a word. So therefore I hated what they did

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am glad that things turned out the way they did.In some small way perhaps David,Kemi and Ovi had the last word. Sam was a good guy and I hope that he and David get a 2nd chance on BB or the Amazing Race. Unfortunately Miche won the worst season ever imo and hopefully he will not be tolerated on other CBS shows.
Looks like I need to watch On Demand to make sure I have a clear understanding of what happened. If Jackson took some heat I say.....YES !

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I do not equate bullying to racism and misogyny.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh and Queenfish I want to tell you that on an interview after the show Jack took full responsibility for his actions, said they were wrong and that he owed Kemi David and Ovi apologies. He also said that he could understand if they were not accepted but he meant them.

People can learn. But only if they admit to their mistakes.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks Keldogg,,,that is very encouraging ..I think we can all learn, if we want to, and I hope for some of these people, this experience helps them grow. I certainly believe it is possible and I do agree with your above statement..Hey, we were all young, once.

24 year old me, was much different than 54 year old me..lol

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
24 year olds well many of them are looking at life thru blinders only seeing the small picture because they are trying to find their way and don’t yet know who they are, let alone how to navigate the road to who they want to be.

My 59 year old self would have to give my 24 year old self a smack on the head and a serious talking to.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
LOL Firebird, my 62 year old self would definitely be doing the same to my 24 year old self. Having said that, this generation have been taught better (I would hope) and I was glad that Julie called Jack, Jackson and the "8" out on their racism/stuff. I found it very offensive and very cringe worthy. I was glad that Jackson looked like his balloon had all of the air let out and didn't seem to enjoy his win...good, that was some consolation. I hope that they all watch the whole season and learn from it. Nicole was very forgiving (I thought that she would be but you never really know how anyone is going to feel) and I hope that she will get some work out of this show (I would never want to see any of the 8 except maybe Kat on anything). I don't see the Jolly romance continuing after their responses last night either...no surprise there.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I would not only like to see CBS "tolerate" Jackson on their other shows, I would love to see Jackson and Holly on The Amazing Race......and bet they would win!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't buy Jack's apologies.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think discussing it on the show is counter-productive. It doesn't give the offenders a chance to see why they are being called out (and most times people this age tend to be pretty self-absorbed). I would prefer to see a panel discussion AFTER they have had a chance to review the offenses and then give their apologies...or whatever they are going to choose to say...or perhaps the night before the end of the show have them view what was said so they are at least prepared.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxip

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I wish that they had shown some clips of what they said so that Jackson, Christie, etc. could see their behavior then asked them to explain why they
acted that way.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, they need an "after the rose" type show, that is filmed a few days after they get out of the house and then aired a week after finale. It would be interesting to see what each one thought about how they were portrayed on TV, what they saw in diary room segments, etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I was uncomfortable with it too. These folks are coming out of 3 months of isolation, while they are being spoken to by folks who have had the ability to process it with trusted friends and family.

It's not really a fair situation, and I don't think it was the right thing to do.

Have a reunion if that's necessary.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole was IN the house as long or longer than most other HGs... she knew at the time of the incidences/words that is was WRONG. The other "adults" in the house should have known too. Unkind thoughts do not need to be spoken, especially when the speaker KNOWS THEY ARE WEARING A MIC FOR ALL AMERICA TO HEAR! I just hope this season serves an example for future HGs; they might not "remember" what they say to or about someone, but that doesn't mean they didn't say/do it!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
PLEASE...NO ONE from this season ruining the Amazing Race.
When people show you who they are, believe them.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The point is not who was in or out of the house at the time.

The point is that distance, and look backs give you a different perspective. It was a blindside.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I was uncomfortable with it too. These folks are coming out of 3 months of isolation, while they are being spoken to by folks who have had the ability to process it with trusted friends and family.

It's not really a fair situation, and I don't think it was the right thing to do.

Have a reunion if that's necessary.

I agree Karuuna as well as Roxip. It didn't sit right with me. I felt like it was an ambush.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, it was only a blindside for those who were not self-aware. These people KNEW cameras/mics were recording/televising EVERYTHING, yet they still said/did those things. And actually, we all seemed to believe certain HGs were called into DR and given a heads up about what they were doing/saying... so a few of the worst offenders should not have been "blindsided" at all. Remember, Jackson was Pre Law, he repeatedly said "it's not whether you're guilty, it's whether it can be PROVEN." #zingbotcalledit

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I agree calimom. They did it. They signed the contract that anything they did could be used. They deserved it, In my book.
If ya can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
From 1st show-Kemi said in her introduction that basically she is not a nice person,a reformed mean girl which only lasted two weeks and she is going to be herself. Well she was and the other house guests did not like it.

Jackson only had 6 people to choose from when he was Camp Director, he did not want to nominate those who voted for him when he was Camp director. He was not going to choose Kat (who he was knocking knees with) or Analyse who was tight with Jack

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If only the other mean girls/boys had been so honest, even if only to the viewers... it was no secret for very long, they should have let us in on it from the beginning, like Kemi did! Some of them STILL think THEY are the ones who were bullied---hopefully time will bring them to their senses!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I told you all you should have googled Dead Set and watched the zombies take care of the BB dipshites.
LOL
Anyway...the houseguests have learned nothing despite the internet, youtube, Instagram, twitter and facebook….and a gazillion vlogs, blogs ugh

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
World,,,I watched it. Hilarious. Totally should happen

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
My problem is they didn't call out everyone. I apologize I forget who it was put up a youtube video, showing Cliff and Kat up to their eyeballs in dissing Kemi. Why were they not called out too. Is it because Cliff is the older guy and Kat is the cute bubbly blonde they were hoping would be Janelle 2.0? All or none. If they didn't have have time to call them all out then just drop it, until interviews.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
They called out the ones that the fans were most vocal about.

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Well the live feeds are ... done. Thanks everyone! :-)