TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 25, 2019 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Sea.. they should tell her.. she's really trying to fit everything in that small suitcase...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Most of them end up using trash bags for the overage.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jackson has he jury speech down pat. I'm not sure he should mention that he was a Have Not though. I feel like that opens the subject up to cross examination.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Ark.. the live feeders know he cheated .. but does the Jury?

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I was really just joking but There were people in the room with him at times when he was sneaking food.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In case anyone is wondering, Nicole is giving her pitch to Holly. Giving it her all. Good for her. Never give up , never surrender ( Galaxy Quest).

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
After many days of reading the comments on this site, I'm wondering..... What exactly is it that Nicole has done on BB21 which has led her most avid fans to believe she should win over Jackson or Holly? We know why they don't like Jackson in particular for the reasons they have stated endlessly, which are personal in nature, not seeming to have anything to do with the game, and most of all because he is an obstacle to Nicole's chances to win. So I ask.....do her fans want her to win simply because they like her as a person or do they really think she's the best competitor? Or is it more because they dislike Jackson so much that they can't accept that he is likely to win on the basis of simply being the obvious best overall player? Regarding AFP, I originally thought Nicole or Cliff should win based on their popularity and intended to vote for one or the other of them -- but after their performance in the last two weeks and all that I have read since on this site, I reconsidered.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Rainbow.. not sure exactly because some of the things you are saying might be baiting me.. but here is my take.. (so my opinion)

I think Nicole should win over Jackson and Holly because at the beginning of the game she was deemed by the "Eight" as basically a bottom feeder. From what I can surmise since we really don't get to see the first week in the house - that group formed and they had no use for any of the others (nor did most of them care to get to know them) unless it was for a vote. And they had a plan to get to the final 8 by disposing of each of the others. (Which history has shown since the beginning of BB .. never happens) So Nicole SURVIVED week after week .. so what she was doing obviously got her to final three. She didn't need a huge amount of comp wins -- and wasn't even picked for VETO for weeks!!!

Is Jackson "the obvious best overall player"?.. my opinion .. no.. yes he won the largest amount of competitions... the largest percentage being strength/endurance related.. and once he and Holly split from the others .. he made more of an attempt to get to know everyone... but he did cheat and eat during his time as a have not - and I know this is minor .. but the other night when he, Holly and Nicole were playing BS .. I saw him palm two cards and place them on the pile as "one King" .. stupid little cheat .. but he really didn't have to do that ...(It was on after dark if anyone wants to go back and look - he started with all 4 kings and had two when you next saw his hand.) Plus - there is the fact that he admitted that he lied on his application (and that he surely wouldn't have been accepted if he hadn't) .. those things may not come across as relevant to many .. and maybe being a competition beast is the only thing for some people as a requirement for winning Big Brother.. but there are a lot of people who don't think so.

As far as Holly goes.. I think she is going to be really disappointed in herself when she gets out of the house and finds out how much really was seen and documented. And if she does win part III and takes Jackson .. well - she'll be making a $450K mistake .. her odds of beating Nicole are better (although Nicole may still win..)

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I want Nicole to win over Jackson and Holly because while she was fighting through mean girls treating her terrible, and people seeing her as a floater, she wasn't a floater at all. She was an important part of each eviction. She and cliff figured out who the 8 were and slowly started integrating into their world, enough to take them down. I see her as a good strategic player, even though it didn't always work.
While Jackson has the physical skills, his social game is a stinker.
Holly had sex in The shower to get to the end, while claiming she wants to influence young girls.
That's why I'm for Nicole, in a nut shell

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Need, Queen - you both just saved me a bunch of typing, and said it better than I could, so thank you!

Agree with every word, and now I'm off to give my last 10 AFP votes to Nicole.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Queenfish.. Your "nutshell" beats my rambling!

Plus I want to add .. EVERYTHING done and said is relevant/game in Big Brother..

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Get your votes in for AFP, time is running out!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and one other thing about Nicole, is that through all of this, she has remained kind and compassionate to others, and never lost sight of who she is. She may be one of the few to get out of this season unscathed by social media.

I hope she's not too disappointed when she finds out the awful things some of her house mates said about her behind her back.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I voted,,,I think my biggest hope now is for Julie to say, This AFP winner has gotten more votes than anyone else in the history of big brother, It was a landslide,,Nicole, you are americas favorite player,,,ect. Then, she goes off to the most amazing 15 minutes of fame ever, while the world starts saying, Jackson who? Holly what?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nope I want Donnie to continue to hold that title.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well . . when it happens .. Julie will probably announce the top three vote get'rs and from Jokers site those would be Nicole, Kemi and Tommy. (With Tommy then putting up both of his hands up to his face Home Alone style and saying "ME???!!!!") And the rest of the cast saying "Kemi"???? (They are so in for a rude awakening when they get out and see everything - as long as they want to see everything.) So when she says Nicole (and if she does say another name I'll be surprised and confused.) Nicole will be surprised and then wonder where her suitcase is and how she is going to get home with all her stuff...but the realize that with the extra cash can purchase a matching set of luggage! I hope her back yard interviews are amazing!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, and one other thing about Nicole, is that through all of this, she has remained kind and compassionate to others, and never lost sight of who she is.

Rosem, this has been a standout for me all season long. Never shunned the "to be evicted" houseguest. Never stopped talking to people. Took the brunt of others being upset she was talking to Nick. Took the brunt of Nick highlighting her by calling her "his people". Took the deranged HOH gang bang.
She has been able to laugh, smile , tease about it all.
This F3 would have been intolerable to watch without her in it.
I have said many times, my favorite BB houseguest in a long long time.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson won comps, but as a viewer I need more. If “highest score wins” is the goal, then watch the World Series/Super Bowl/Olympics... if they select a winner based on comp wins only, then the players should be able to go home each night, or at least have access to the outside world. And honestly, Jackson was protected by the majority of the house for many weeks, Nicole was literally on her own! Her POV chip was not even chosen for EIGHT weeks! Jackson’s HoH wins resulted in evicting Sis and Jess...not huge threats, even according to THEM! Most of the physical competitors had been evicted when Jackson was winning comps, so who knows how well he would have done if he still had to go against the big guys. The majority of BB is Social Game and Jackson SUCKS at that! For as often as he advises “say less,” the boy should take his own advice. If not for his loose lips, we’d never know he lied on his app (still disappointed Bb didn’t disqualify him immediately on THAT), had drug issues, been arrested, had his Fraternity “disbanded.” His eating & anger issues are obvious, but all the rest was learned via himself. Comps help keep you in the game, but Nicole was literally the target of an EIGHT person alliance from early on. She had NO alliance, she wasn’t winning comps, her awkwardness and refusal to scream/yell/lie made her seem “shady”... yet she stayed—to me, THAT is more admirable than staying because you won safety.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole, out of all seasons that I can recall, has the best "backed into a corner campaign" when there is really no hope in a situation where most just lay down and die. She has outdone herself...and Holly will be stupid to take Michie...in all reality...unless it's a bitter Jury...and I don't see them working out, as a couple, for an exteded time outside the house.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, everything you guys have said about Nicole is why I also want her to win. I love an underdog and she has been one from the start and handled it with grace and smarts while treating others fairly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That is SO true, Bbnut - most of them go into the "BB Death Sleep" when they know they're being eliminated.

Not only did Nicole continue to campaign against all odds until the very end, but she did it in the most gracious and friendly way I've ever seen.

The only bright light in this very dim season.

Cali, you're right - it's not all about who wins the most comps. This is what makes BB different from other game/realty shows: The Social Game!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I love that, Rosem...she will have them thinking years afterward, I should have listened to Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You have all summed it up!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Dang...isn't anyone doing "Live" backyard interviews that we can watch tonight? It is hard every season to find out and where to watch. They need to fix that.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I don't think rhap's will be live but they will upload it quick as they can..I would love to find a live one somewhere