TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 24, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Ms Grande's brother was given fish only and no alcohol for all the houseguests all season because of his "issues" and food choices. As much as I despise BB giving special treatments to one person, it's not the first time, and the fans of the show complain and nothing ever changes. EVER

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Just gave my daily 10 votes for AFP to Nicole, really hope that she wins that at least.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Considering all the "special" food he has received and at least 540 watermelons he has been gifted for 90 days, plus the free psychiatric daily sessions, he may owe CBS after Wednesday night.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
lol

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'll be the jerk in the room here and just say it...…..if you have ANY eating, mental, as minimal as it seems disorders, have been arrested for any minor infraction, have to be placated with food that substitutes fritos and doritos with watermelon and unable to consume minimal alcohol need ADHD etc drugs to get through the easiest of days, need Adderall to focus...take 5 advils prior to a wall comp (Tyler) to hang in there....BB needs to regroup....
I guess the prenup/can't sue me clause gets CBS through the BS.
Can't CBS find real grownups for this nonsense.?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Stunt hair, makes me laugh every time. She has been left about 20 lbs of strands throughout the house all season, about 15 of it in the HOH room.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bat guano is great plant fertilizer and keeps varments out of your herbs and veggies.
Here in Florida, bats are great for keeping out the gnats, mosquitos and love bugs...have 2 bat houses.

BB could use a giant one to keep out the giant dbag houseguests.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly also overdoses the Advil.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
So Reality....Holly is a Jackson whisperer?
Ewwww

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Holly has the sink water running loudly as she stands in front of the mirror, adjusting her bird’s nest/bun, then removing her outer layer shirt, finally goes to the sink I guess to brush her teeth. Born/raised here in southern CA, I’m gonna need BB to install install motion-sensored water faucets for future seasons please! Thanks in advance.
Did anybody else snicker when Jackson watched Holly trying to make a huge bun on top of her greasy head, he told Nicole it was Holly’s “plastic surgery hair” because it pulled he face back so tightly... I thought it would cause a “discussion,” but Holly seemed to take it in stride. Mama has a sense of humor...good for mama!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
LOL Calimom3....Holly and Jackson need to keep sharp objects from each other in a few days. This won't go well.
85 gallons of water to wash a spoon, I don't get it.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I agree Calimon3! Lived in Fresno my whole life, and just can't watch the water they waste! These days every bathroom you go to has motion censors so why not big brother?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The three of them are playing cards on "the stool" in the bathroom.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It makes me crazy, too. So Cal. I go to crazy lengths to save water.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is funny! They have been in beds, lights out. Suddenly, Jackson quietly says "Is anyone else awake?"

" Yes! "

"Yup!"

everyone pops up, giggles and they decide to go make pizza.

I can imagine it would be hard to sleep.

Jackson is making an omelette.

I am off to sleep.

I know Jackson often eats during the night but this kind of funny .

Now Jackson is chasing Nicole with the sex stool, which has been repurposed as a drum.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It’s amazing that I am up because of work and they haven’t gone to bed yet.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Confession: i only think of water conservation during big brother season, because people mention it here.
Motion sensors are not in every bathroom. I would have to drive 100 miles to find one. It's just not taught everywhere. People, who aren't from California, don't even realize they're wasting water. According to my last water bill, the husband and I used 120,000 gallons last month. I know that seems like a lot but we have a large garden and it's been hot. It cost me $45. That's low, we usually use much more. I wonder if it's because tvch and bb had me subconsciously conserving.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm not from a high drought area so I don't think about water conservation. I was just in Holly's hometown last week though and there are mountains but it is also high desert. I would be very surprised if she didn't grow up conserving water.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Someone made a graphic listing all of the timestamps of Jackson talking about his drug abuse, violence issues, lying on his application, cheating. I know I missed some of these but this makes it easy to go back and find them.

https://twitter.com/EvelDick/status/1176190448102236161

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I understand people who don't live in a drought area wouldn't think about it, but how about trying to not waste MONEY, or to just try to not WASTE something you're not using? Do they also leave their car running when they aren't in their car? Do they turn every light on as they leave their home? (they won't 'run out' of electricity, but it's a waste of money/bulbs!)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am proud to say that Evel Dick blocked me on Twitter a few seasons ago because I disagreed with his snowflake ass.

So I can't see this information, but really, no big loss.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I applaud you for being blocked by ED Rosem. Here is a link to the same graphic from a different source.

https://twitter.com/AmberStar83/status/1176068618842337280

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So.. I'm listening to some flashback .. and Holly is singing HER song again.. and all that flashes in my mind is .. "Stop trying to make "fetch" happen" ...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Ark, that was a graphic that I saw yesterday. Mcrae Olsen had it on his Twitter, pointing out that someone apparently had a lot of time on their hands, or they are dangerously obsessed. Haha!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think button boy should have a button that says "stop wasting water".. or "stop using electricity all willy nilly" or whatever. And I do leave the lights on all the time, and sometimes my car is running forever before i get in it, lol I'm human, and that's my only excuse.