TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through September 26, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
wow, I disagreed with about 99% of that garbage! I thought Jessica, Nick and Holly tied for WORST dressed! Nicole had her own style, but it was always clean and covered all the stuff that needed to be covered... can't say THAT for Jess/Nick/Holly! I would give the best showmance to Nick and Tommy! They were gross, but way more genuine than Cliff and an unwilling stuffed animal...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed Rosem about Dr. Will. While he is talking about how he's the greatest player ever, it's always done with humor, a wink, and a twinkle in his eye. I love his sense of humor and that he still has affection for this game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah not much in that article worth reading.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed. The BB 21 Awards article -- not good.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I agreed with many except the first where Nicole had no impact. I also felt like David dressed very well. Analyse also had some really pretty outfits

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I have read these posts since the beginning of BB but didn't sign up until 2016. I have always enjoyed reading all of the posts and you all make the seasons more entertaining. Have a wonderful fall, winter and spring until the next BB. Thank you as always for all of your input. Would love to see a Nicole/Holly F2 but I know that I am really grasping with that :-). See you all next season peeps...enjoy the finale

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I haven't entirely given up on the slim possibility of Holly taking Nicole to the end if she wins F3 HOH. When Nicole made her pitch last night, Holly talked about her concern about Jackson handling that amount of money. I don't think she would have voiced that to Nicole if she wasn't considering another option.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
me either. If holly wins the final comp, I am sure she knows that her romance with Jackson will not last outside the house so why give him 500k? Her best chance is to take Nicole with her.

Lets face it Jackson is no Roddy, I dont see him being able to convince her to hand him 500K

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Love the Dr. Will interviews. I love how he doesn't take BB so seriously. He will always be my favorite BB person.

Can't wait to the finale. I hope there are some surprises tonight!!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wow Tres and Maris, that would be absolutely fantastic it Holly were to win the final comp and then turn around and take Nicole to the final instead of Jackson...it would really blow me away.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed listening to BB20 JC, Fessie, Angela, Tyler, and in a part 2, Kaycee and her girlfriend talk about BB21.

Once Kaycee joined, they made me laugh so hard, it reminded me of what a great season BB20 was.

It's on YouTube if anyone is interested ... on the Buzz TV channel called Big Brother Little World.

Tyler said if Holly wins part 3 and takes Nicole, it will make the whole season. Wish it was possible but they all agreed it wouldn't happen.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I noticed Jessica Graf, Tyler, and Angela are all now promoting the same wine brand.

These influencer careers are no joke.

I find it annoying but oh my gosh, what a life these people have doing it.

ETA: I do think it ruins reality TV for those that are going just for the hopes of that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Gbcole, I make it a point to never purchase anything the houseguests are pushing.

I don't believe that they believe in the products so they are not for me. I think influencers are a joke.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Remember Janelle's robe? They sold like hotcakes

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Just a daily check-in reading up and also to send vibes for a great finale tonight! Reading here gives such great perspective -- this year I agree with the Go-Nicole posters but many years I've felt in a tiny minority. Everyone's opinion is valued here which is AMAZING!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, I did buy her robe, I still have it and love it! But then so did she, it wasn't just an endorsement for money.

I even got my Sister one, she requested it for her birthday and then I got my cats a couple of blankets, LOL.

Still have it all.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I still have my pair of "Bunny" boxers that I use for pajama bottoms...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I skip right through whatever is being promoted if I see it. (I follow way too many things and can't keep up.)

By "no joke" I mean the money they make!

And the Youtubers making 6 figures by filming themselves cleaning and decorating?! I'm just amazed that it's even a thing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know you meant a different thing about no joke, LOL.

I just think it is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of and just shows how our young adolescents do not know how to think.

Although I do believe a lot of people really haven't gotten much training on the basics, like cleaning, cooking, etc.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I loved that julie and the pre jury people served a bit of Justice.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
Jackson's win was well deserved, but good lord that extended virtue signalling section needed to get shut down. Pity Sam was a white male so wasn't allowed to talk

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The RHAP roundtable were saying they should have shown more could of the behavior.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I agree Sleepwalker. I wanted to hear more from the jury and more game play questions. Too much was focused on the first 5 players out of the game.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I personally loved that they gave the first five evicted a chance, during such a controversial season. I loved that the called them out,, I loved that even in their responses they all looked like pdb's, With christy blaming hormones and Jack's non appology..I jumped for joy when Michie was blindsided by his actions,,however, he still didn't "Own it",,what a pity. I just wish Sam had been given some time, because I liked him.
Nicole winning AFP was icing on my BB21 cake,,I'm just bumfuzzled as to why there's so few backyard interviews. I think CBS may have felt the need to control that, with all that's happened this season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBSSSmeKk4

Some of Ika's interviews.