TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: CBB - 2018 Summer Season: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 21, 2018Sarasmile25 08-21-18  8:38 am
Archive through August 27, 2018Christiii25 08-27-18  3:45 pm
Archive through September 03, 2018Sweetshell25 09-03-18  4:58 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I agree with you, though I also like Dan and think he's doing well. I love Kirstie (something I did not think I'd be admitting) and Ryan and I even like Sally in her way....

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Throughout all of this Roxy controversy, I always got the feeling that she really believed it had happened the way she said when she was in the house.

Apparently she has been through a lot of trauma in her life, so maybe that colored her perceptions of what was going on.
She probably should have never been let on the show in the first place.

I do wish though that they had a better camera angle of the actual incident, as the only shot they have shown was at quite a distance and you cant really see whether or not he actually made contact.

Though maybe this isnt a popular opinion, but Ryan isnt completely without fault here. Even play fighting is a stupid and thoughtless thing to do on a show like this, especially a man doing it towards a woman.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 04, 2018 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He does do it to lots of people though, and the other younger men do it as well, although maybe not since the incident.

I have no problem with what he did, it's a young guy thing, affectionate really. He may or may not have actually made contact, but she said he hurt her as it happened and he apologised in a sincere way.

BUT to spend days saying he intended to hurt her, who would think like that given a) it was Ryan, who doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body, b) they were being filmed 24/7 and all knew it, and c) the fact that it was clearly play fighting.

Maybe her past trauma made her not understand what happened, but everybody who has spoken about her says she has a reputation of doing this sort of thing so I am very suspicious of that being a reason.

But it is strange that she would carry the story as far as she did, so who really knows.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I think she was playing it up for the cameras/audience. She never seemed real to me. Always on stage. Ryan had mentioned that there was bad blood from the past and how she treated a friend of his. Also, others who knew her have indicated that this is not the first time of an alleged situation.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Killer nominations this week. Every housemate nominated will be up for the public vote.

Dan nominates Hardeep
Gabby nominates Hardeep
Hardeep nominates Sally
Kirsty nominates Hardeep
Nick nominates Sally
Ryan nominates Hardeep
Sally nominates Hardeep

Don't think Hardeep will make it past this nomination.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I can't imagine Sally being that popular.

It might be the Hardeep fans vs the Hardeep un-fans, and Sally fans might just be a blip on the radar. I'm not sure who will win out of a yes and no vote on Hardeep. I think still yes, but it depends what happens the next couple of days.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hardeep isn't doing himself any favors in that house right now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No, especially as it seems like Nick actually is pointing out the things he says that are rude, it's not like he's just oblivious and no one has told him.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I really hope that Hardeep is out the door this time. What a mean guy. He starts stuff up and then walks away.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I away when the Roxie / Ryan issue was occurring. I know some are saying that perhaps it may have been abuse in Roxie's past that may have contributed to her believing that Ryan meant her harm. I have read, however, on other sites that this is not the first time that Roxie accused someone of abuse and it turned out not to be true. Not sure if this is true or not but from her behavior it is believable.

Someone up thread made a comment about her being asked if she thinks she will work again. I agree it was a harsh question but glad it was asked. After all, Roxie is the one who was weeping in the diary room stating that she would rather be a shop girl at the corner store and not be going through this as she did not need the fame and fortune. Yeah right!

I am not liking Hardeep either. I do have to give him some credit for seeing things the way they are. I don't think Hardeep has been saved because he's such a likeable person and people want him in the house. Rather I think people wanted the other people out of the house so they voted to save Hardeep. He basically said that he wouldn't survive being up against most of the others. I don't know about Sally though so his own fan base may save him this week. I just think he knows how to play the game. He never thinks he does anything wrong but he always seems to be apologizing to someone for it. I think at this point they all know his apologies mean nothing.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hardeep only survived the evictions because he was the lesser of two evils.

Celebrity Big Brother has always used vote to save because they want to keep a positive spin on celebrity evictions but when only two are up it doesn't matter if it's vote to save or vote to evict because it is either or. The fans of all the other housemates can vote for the housemate who isn't the most disliked of the two.

This killer nomination week backfired because big brother obviously wanted more than two up for the public vote and they still ended up with two housemates in the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They should have made people do killer noms with the usual two nominees. That would have guaranteed three or more were up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hardeep was evicted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad he went, it will be easier on the rest of them for the last few days.

I think he means well, but he can't seem to get over his own ego. Takes offense easily but seems careless to offend.

You could tell this time he really thought he'd go, as he's dressed up so nicely.

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I can't believe this series will be over Monday and the civilian series starts Friday.

Who does everyone want to see win this series?

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I'd like Ryan to win. He went through so much. I like all that's left in so any would be fine. I'm enjoying this as it is a vastly different style of show from the US version.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd be happy with Ryan or Kirstie winning. I haven't even minded Dan, who I thought I wouldn't like because I thought (might be wrong on this and haven't been bothered enough to look it up) he has a history of being a bit of a philanderer, but he's come across ok.

And I like Nick, although he's not been that dynamic.

Gabby is a bit boring, and I don't like Sally. I'd like them to be bottom two.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
my order of winning would be as follows:

6th Gabby
5th Dan
4th Nick
3rd Sally
2nd Kirstie
1st Ryan

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kitt - - DITTO! Although I don't dislike Sally, she would be the last on my list. I am crossed between Kirstie and Ryan for the win. I would like to see Ryan get it because of what he went through but I really like Kirstie. The way she handled Hardeep was gold.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I like Ryan but I think he got a bit cocky when Roxanne left and he got a few boosts about what had happened. It remains to be seen if that hurt his standings. The Roxanne situation laid his path to the win we just need to see if anyone blocks his path or if he strays from it.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sixth place is Gabby

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Fifth place is Sally

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
fourth place is Nick

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third place is Dan

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm watching, thanks Kitt for posting the air time (2 pm my time) so it's now 3:10 and Kristie and Ryan are left. I'd rather have Ryan win, it's UK after all, to come in second should still be nice for Kirstie.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I thought so! Seems a nice chap Ryan.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second place is Kirstie

Ryan is the winner!

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for them all, and am happy with the lineups....Ryan deserves it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Great finale, it's so nice when they get them in the order we all agree mostly with!

I feel a bit bad for Ryan that it sounds like he only won because he was falsely accused. That might have been the clincher but he was always top three material as he was so likeable.

I wonder if anything will come of this win for Kirstie. I can't imagine nearly winning CBB UK would do much for her career here, maybe she wants to do more in the uk? I'm very happy for her, even if it's just a bit of extra cash.

Not sure if I'm going to watch the regular BB. They did say they would go back to basics and not be so manipulative this year, but I'm not sure I can face it. And it's a lot of tv to fit in when the normal tv shows start up, as they will next week.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, September 10, 2018 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't think that Ryan just won because he was falsely accused, but because of the way hehandled it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just think that would make him feel bad about his win, that maybe he didn't deserve it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: