TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: CBB - 2018 Summer Season: General Discussion: Archive through September 03, 2018 users admin

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I liked Rodrigo as well. However, as much as he exclaims otherwise, he as asked to leave as he made racial comments twice. I don't blame them. I'm not sure which one I want going this week. Maybe Chloe as she's not doing much other than passing notes in school.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second housemate evicted is Chloe.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The public gets to determine who is nominated for eviction by a poll on the app. You vote for you favorite housemate and the two housemates with the least votes will be up for eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy. I thought I'd come and be spoiled because I'm watching Sunday's show and getting a bit fed up with Hardeep, and I really thought he'd go. There's nothing wrong with the guy really, he's just a bit miserable, or too political over everything for an entertainment show like this.

I had to look up which one Chloe was, I'm having trouble working out who is who with the girls. The dark one plays up to the camera, but then she justified it quite successfully I thought, so I don't mind any of them now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I might see why Hardeep stayed after watching the "roast"... they seem to be so quick to take offense, maybe the viewers felt a bit sorry for him.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I don't know any of the houseguests other than Kirstie. I don't dislike Hardeep but I imagine he could be hard to live with what with all the bodily things going on. It's hard to believe that it's half over already. Things must speed up very much here soon. Very different program from what the US BB is.

I also find it hard to think that Chloe didn't have some idea. Though she seems a bit ditzy and shallow. Not much going on in the brain department. Seems to have gotten by solely on looks and that doesn't last.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize it was eviction last night so saw who was evicted before watching the show. I think Jermaine is a POS and I also think Chloe is a ditz or just doesn't listen. There were enough comments from housemates for her to have come to the conclusion that he was with someone. I won't say that she would have known it was a wife because I have heard men call their girlfriends their missus.

Jermaine is purposefully being obtuse. He knows damn well what the other housemates are saying as to why Chloe thought there was something between them and why she may not have known he had a partner. Oh well not her problem now.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Honestly, it does amaze me that they think they are not being seen or listened to. Some are more aware then others.

I do also think that Gabby should have given Chloe a more firm heads up once she found out about the wife.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Agreed. She had a whole day to work out how to phrase it.

If the voters are choosing who's up, I'm hoping Germaine is on the block. What he did was really low.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Jermaine and Hardeep I think. On the BOTS show there seems a lot of animosity towards both. I still am enjoying the show.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Chloe is giving Gabby a pass on not telling her about Jermaine being married because she thinks Gabby had Chloe's best interest in mind/heart. She said she thinks Gabby knew how upset she would have been and since she was already upset about eviction night it was best she wasn't told.

mmmmmmm...I get it but I'm not so sure that is why Gabby didn't say anything. I would give Gabby a lot of credit has she reamed Jermaine when he told the group who was in the yard that he was married. Perhaps she was afraid it would put a target on her if she did give him a piece of her mind but I think the others who were present may have joined her had she said something. SOMEONE should have explained to Jermaine they thought he was wrong! (But I think he already knows he was wrong and that's why he has played the way he has...again, he is a POS).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gabby might have thought Jermaine would tell Chloe, and best to leave it to him, but I also thought she should have either told her herself, or told Jermaine she would tell her if he didn't.

He was even worse in the show I just watched, he just doesn't seem to get that the cameras are on 24/7. Taking her to the bathroom and asking her if she had her mic on! Then he bad mouthed her to the others and said she didn't contribute anything. I really hope he's up.

It will be interesting to see who the audience chose. I stopped watching BOTS because the audience were always so vicious, and often out of touch, so I don't really have a grasp on what the public think. But the vote is for "who is your favourite?" and the ones with the least votes goes up. That makes it easy to save someone who has a following (for good or bad reasons), and sometimes the more boring ones go up because of it. I think Hardeep will be safe, based on him surviving two evictions, but I'm hoping not Jermaine.

For people who blend into the woodwork, I'd choose Nick. Maybe Dan or Sally too? Hopefully with Jermaine.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There is a big brouhaha about Roxanne reporting Ryan for hitting her and saying she wanted him kicked out.

https://www.whatsontv.co.uk/news/cbb-roxanne-pallett-ryan-thomas-548767/

She told Big Brother (clip from Friday's show):

“I don’t feel very comfortable at the moment. I slept separately last night because I felt uncomfortable, because Ryan assaulted me.

“And he’s still here and he smirked at me as I walked past.”

The video of it happening was on the show, and it's clear he was playing, didn't mean to hurt her, and apologised to her when she said it hurt.

It's going to be very awkward if she's up for eviction because of it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Catching up with the end of yesterday's show, I think Ben's going to think it's because of him.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Roxanne is a vile liar. She's turning the house against Ryan. From other forums, it looks like viewers don't like what she's doing, either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The two with the least votes were Ben and Jermaine, the house voted 4-4 in the diary room, so had to do a tie-break vote, and voted 5-3 for Ben to be evicted. I think the five were Kirsty, Nick, Sally, Hardeep, Ryan.

It was interesting that Ben interpreted Roxy telling him about what (she thinks) happened with Ryan as her trying to use him. I think he was right, but I'm surprised he twigged. During the interview, where he sees the event, he says he feels "mugged off."

I wonder if the "Get Roxy out" was heard inside the house. They had to be told to close the door but I don't know if they could hear from down there.

Amy

07-10-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Roxanne has left the big brother house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She seems to be doubling down on her story. A woman's group has said that if you have been abuse in the past, then even something innocent can be traumatic to you; I don't know if that is the case for Roxanne but that would be a way out for her, but continuing to pretend something we all saw happen was something it wasn't isn't going to be a good look for her. I hope she gets some help, people are saying she's done this sort of thing before.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
She did hear the crowd, and she's left the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations were in today's show

Ben: Hardeep, Sally
Gabby: Nick, Hardeep
Hardeep: Sally, Ryan
Jermaine: Nick, Gabby
Kirstie: Hardeep, Jermaine
Nick: Hardeep, Jermaine
Ryan: Hardeep, Jermaine
Sally: Hardeep, Jermaine

Hardeep 6
Jermaine 4
Nick, Sally 2
Gabby, Ryan 1

Hardeep and Jermaine are up for eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the week, times are Pacific (board) time.

Mon03 1-2pm CBB Live Evictioin
Mon03 3.05-3.30pm Eviction Interview
Mon03 3.30-4.35pm BOTS
Mon03 4.35-5.15pm Live from the House

Tue04 1.15-2.15pm CBB
Tue04 3.15-4.15pm BOTS

Wed05 1-2pm CBB
Wed05 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Thu06 1-2pm CBB
Thu06 3.05-4pm BOTS

Fri07 1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri07 3.30-4.15pm BOTS
Can't see a Live from the House

Sat08 2-3.05pm CBB

Sun09 1-2pm CBB

Mon10 1-3.05pm CBB Live Final
Mon10 3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Regular BB is meant to start on Friday 14th, but right now I can't see it there in the tv listings.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Tonight's interview with Roxanne is prerecorded.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Jermaine has been evicted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like Roxanne has realised the game is up, so now she has to make the best of it she can. I think the "do you think you'll ever work again?" (paraphrased) question was a bit harsh, but it is actually something she needs to consider.

Very glad Jermaine is out. He still seemed to think it was no big deal, but I wonder if his wife feels the same. Maybe she's used to it.

I think Hardeep's appeal withe the pubic will be wearing thin. He's just one big grump now. Not that any of them particularly stand out. Kirstie and Ryan are still my favourites.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Monday, September 03, 2018 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Personally, I'm tired of Hardeep. I'm with Sally on this one. I'm surprised he didn't go. But I also am tired of Jermaine's antics regarding Chloe. I think Gabby should have told him to tell Chloe he's married. Sheesh. Hope Hardeep's next.