TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 27, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2018: CBB - 2018 Summer Season: General Discussion: Archive through August 27, 2018 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks Sara. My mum said she was on Loose Women but didn't watch, so I didn't know what it was about.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
It seems, from past seasons, that more people come in from time to time. Still time for the Markle woman to show up. I may have to stop if that happens. I am enjoying all of the antics so far and a very different format to our BB.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
On Loose women, Stormy said she didn't go in because of custody disputes over her daughter. (So why the heck didn't she beat it back to the States?) She said that she didn't ask for more money, and BB backed her up. She gave up her money for being on LW for charity.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
If you watch the Aug. 17th episode of BOTS, Rylan addresses what happened. They tried to come to a compromise and it didn't work out. Two quotes from Rylan:

"Launch night is about celebrities moving into the house not about celebrities pulling out."

"Always remember no housemate is bigger than Big Brother."

On a somewhat different note:
I never heard this word 'storm' being used like it is being used on BBUK. Didn't realize it was a thing. Storm = Story? I actually thought the word 'storm' was being used because of Stormy Daniels but I guess it is a phrase now used to describe someone's story.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Just watching last night's show. Very happy they closed down the "White House". I was about to give up on the show because of this theme. I found what was most annoying was Natalie getting angry with Kirstie about her 'president's role'.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hardeep and Natalie are up for eviction.

I can't stand Natalie but I am sure she will stay...LOL

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Natalie is so transparent and boring. She's being outrageous to get face time, and because so many people will say she has to stay in or the house would be dull. Well, it wouldn't. Will people ever figure out this tired strategy?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Puzzled...I totally agree with you except I don't think she is acting. I think she is a miserable person who wants to cause trouble. Who was that internet 'star' who left last year and everyone was saying the should would be boring without her? I can't even remember her name! House wasn't boring without her.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
Natalie keeps talking about what it means to be a celebrity and as an American, I don't know most of the people there, but that is understandable. I didn't know who Natalie was and had to look her up. All she is known for is reality. She's not a celebrity in my thoughts. She's obnoxious and a sh*t disturber. I like most everyone else, but it looks like she's there to stay. It's a fun show and I'm enjoying it.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Sassyza--You could be right that she's just a misery guts IRL.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I never heard of Natalie, either, Sweetshell.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
But she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. She's so putting ugly american to the ultimate test. I'm glad Kirstie is there to even the tone, though she's sometimes hard to handle.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree with everyone on about Natalie, she is TOUGH to take. I saw her on Celebrity Marriage Boot Camp and she was insufferable. I have never heard of her, but found out she came from the reality show Bad Girls Club which sounds terrible.

When is the vote results show?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I agree with you all about Natalie...in the words of the infamous Nikki Grahame, 'WHO IS SHE?' She isn't even a 'D' list celebrity.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Hi all! I am a few episodes behind but I will be watching the eviction live so I will post who gets evicted and any other important tidbits that they show.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The first housemate evicted is Natalie.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 24, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Just watching now. I am happy but surprised Natalie was voted out. She was shocked. No one got up to say good bye when she left...I think they were all relieved.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeay!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Looks like they kicked out Rodrigo

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 25, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
https://news.sky.com/story/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-removed-from-celebrity-big-brother-over-behaviour-11481571

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the week, times are Pacific (board) time.

Mon27 1-2pm CBB
Mon27 3-4.05pm BOTS

Tue28 1.15-2.45pm CBB Live Eviction
Tue28 2.45-3.45pm BOTS
Tue28 3.45-5pm Live from the House

Wed29 1-2pm CBB
Wed29 3-4.05pm BOTS

Thu30 1-2pm CBB
Thu30 3-4pm BOTS

Fri31 1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri31 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri31 3.30-4.15pm Live from the House

Sat01 2-3.05pm CBB

Sun02 1-2pm CBB

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm nearly up to date, got to watch Sat & Sun. I quite liked Rodrigo, he was a bit self-centred, obviously, but relatively normal considering. But I guess he just could not control his mouth.

I was so happy Natalie went. Good grief could she make drama out of nothing. We'll begin to see more of the others now.

I really like Ryan. He is appealing like a child, but as he's not actually a child I imagine it could get a bit tiring. But he's my favourite so far.

I like Kirstie Alley, but she's determined not to cause any bad messaging around herself, so won't even go as far as to say anything about Scientology. I understand it, but you go on CBB to put yourself out there, and viewers want to know that sort of thing.

The rest have mostly moulded into one for me.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
nominations

Ben nominates Chloe and Ryan
Chloe nominates Nick and Hardeep
Dan nominates Chloe and Ryan
Gabby nominates Hardeep and Roxanne
Hardeep nominates Chloe and Roxanne
Jermaine nominates Nick and Hardeep
Kirstie nominates Hardeep and Chloe
Nick nominates Roxanne and Chloe
Roxanne nominates Hardeep and Ryan
Ryan nominates Chloe and Roxanne
Sally nominates Hardeep and Chloe

Housemates up for the public vote are Chloe and Hardeep.

Hardeep and Nick have discussed nominations and until further notice they have no access to the bathroom in the house and will shower outside.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 27, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I liked Rodrigo too!! Bummed he got so close to Natalie. I think that kind of ostrisized him from the rest of the house, since he felt like he needed to be there for her.