TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Post Finale Interviews/articles

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: Post Finale Interviews/articles users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 24, 2015Wicked25 09-24-15  11:38 am
Archive through September 24, 2015Texasgirl25 09-24-15  7:12 pm
Archive through September 25, 2015Lilfair25 09-25-15  8:48 am
Archive through September 27, 2015Muffin25 09-27-15  12:26 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Actually she cut it off at a club a couple of nights ago. See the Friday 12:21a.m. post from Gbcole in this thread.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
**what is periscope. and can it only be viewed on a mobile device. when I click on Gbcole's link it is a black page .. it does have an arrow.. (not functioning) says ended 11 hours ago.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Bon...I've been viewing the perisopes on my laptop or desktop computer. They do them live but if you've found it after it has ended, you can still view it and you'll see the comments floating to the side from the viewers that had watched it live. After I click on the link, this is a picture of what I see:
periscope

Then I hit the play button at the top (the play button works for me on my home computer, I've never pulled a periscope up on my iPhone). Here's the link to Austin's periscope again:
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vOGwnwLdMNKB

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
thanks. Gb.. mine does look similar to that.. (though all black now splotchy colors at bottom) .. maybe I need to play around with my settings.. as when I hit play nothing happens.

And what is Periscope.. I did a google search and see it is a new social media.. is it connected with twitter? similar to youtube?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Austin said Liz left for Miami but will be back in LA at end of week. He said Bold & Beautiful won't let him come on. He wants to wrestle again. They're going to play pot ball. He's asked if he's mad at Vanessa and says he's not mad at anyone.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's similar to "younow." I think it's an app they put on their phone to tape themselves live and it does seem related to twitter because that's how you see they're "on" because they post it to their twitter.

It's all new to me. BB16 Caleb does "younow" all the time. He'll be driving to the gym and you (can) watch him go there while he talks to his viewers. It goes a bit overboard. But with the ones newly out of BB, it's fun to see what they're up to for the first few days out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Meg and James after a few drinks maybe?

https://vid.me/0YId

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is there anyway to know how long the periscope is? I can't see anything that tells the length. Oh and the other thing that I figured out is I can't watch them on IE.

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
Why did Austin tell Jeff that the comp where Johnny Mac won the veto was controversial?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, wonder if Liz will really return from Miami once she gets back there with her family, friends and normal life.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It could be absolutely a billion things Kristy but 2 things could maybe be it????

1. At least once that we saw Johnny Mac ran off the beam to get back to his buzzer.

2. Johnny Mac worked the puzzle off the screen so his puzzle pieces were not at risk of falling if he didn't make it back to his buzzer (button) in time.

Or maybe it was production stuff that Austin didn't think was right and it didn't involve JM at all other than JM benefited from it by winning that Veto.

I thought JM had great strategy but maybe Austin didn't think so?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am going to guess more than a few drinks.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Can see anything about meg and james

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Meg and Meg will be doing Bold & Beautiful and B&B wont let Austin on? .. seems odd. >> Yah, he might not be one of the typical LA Beautiful people. but it will be the Halloween episode. He could be a wrestler dude. >> Oh just dawned on me.. maybe it is due to his being on "another network" for his wrestling stuff.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
meg and meg.. haha .. I meant Meg and James :-)

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gbcole.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Maybe B&B doesn't want to have people on their show who have had sex on the Internet for the whole world to see.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Maybe Austin is not considered Bold nor Beautiful... or maybe because he was so adamant that he was going to be on that they decided for that reason he wasn't to be invited...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Or maybe because he wasn't popular with the fans....might also think they don't want to deal with the smell???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huh, James and Meg after a few drinks are incoherent and completely un interesting!

Austin did whine a few times about the "controversial" comp that Johnny Mac won. I did wonder about running back off the beam but assumed it was ok and if they didn't say they HAD to build on the magnetic board, Johnny Mac built things like that off the boards all season and in this case it really helped him. Oh well. Sucks to be you, Austin.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sillypickles, I don't know that third place gets an eviction interview. When Jeff was in the back yard interviewing and in fact at the end of Vanessa's interview he was doing promo for the interviews with Steve and Liz, didn't mention Vanessa, didn't say anything to her about an interview the next day. I'm quite sure if there WAS to be such an interview she would have done it and even if she didn't want to, she would have done it..

OK.. read several archives of this thread and I'm not missing them or wanting to see what they are doing. I am good most seasons of BB with just walking away.. Season Six, I didn't walk away, too involved, maybe Seven.

Next year!!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
That comp was also the one where Liz whined that Steve and JM were copying her. Vanessa told her that JM was putting his puzzle together before placing it on the board. He was smart for doing it!

So glad Austin won't be on Bold &Beautiful! Maybe he will learn some humility.

Hey Jimmer...I am visiting Canada right now. I am amazed how all of Vermont and Quebec's leaves have not changed yet. We are in the mountains and it was almost 80 degrees yesterday. Thank you for posting info about bb Canada. I have watched a little if I come in April. Can"t wait to try it.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Monday, September 28, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I think that was the comp that Vanessa was really upset about and must have said something about cheating. BB comes on speaker and tells her something to the effect of "BB doesn't cheat". Then Vanessa backed off....

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, December 09, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this. I saw Liz and Julia on "Caught on Camera--Nick Cannon".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: