TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: Post Finale Interviews/articles: Archive through September 25, 2015 users admin

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Dang it Vanessa- I am so disappointed you used the hormone thing- don't you get we all watched you for months? ...and while I mention months- you were in there for 3-4 months hormonally and girl you cried all the time= it was gameplay- GREAT gameplay- I am so sorry you wont own it, crow about it, admit it!

Interestingly one interview I saw she said she wished she had realized the concept of talking to us that Steve had- that you could talk in DR but it was edited. That helped me a bit but the thing is= she can talk to us NOW- and is , for me, falling short. If she would own what she did she could go down as one of the best players ever to play the game, even though she did not win.

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
I went to watch the Jeff eviction interviews (not back yard) on CBS and Vanessa didn't do one! I also heard on twitter that she has already left LA.

I don't blame her for wanting to go home after 98 days in that house, but I thought they were supposed to go to events afterward? Or, perhaps not as Jeff had to go back to work last night. Maybe that's just for the winners?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Silly, here's Jeff's interview with Vanessa:

You Tube

It cracked me up when she told Jeff "You have no idea." Um, Jeff was in the house twice. I'm pretty sure he has an idea.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I haven't been a Vanessa fan, but did admit she played the game hard. After her leaving, I am more convinced she is a bit out there. She believes the things she is saying. That she cried because of her period, that booting Austin was ok because it helped Liz, that her tears are geniune. Voting against Steve was the kicker. I know in the reverse situation, Steve would have voted for her. Lost alot of respect for her on that.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
The impression I got was that Vanessa was surprised by the questions about her crying and explained as best she could by saying it was genuine not strategic. It's fine if people don't believe her but I do. That said, I can see how it would be annoying if you don't believe her. For me it's sad to have her overall brilliant game discounted based on this issue, which to me is minor in the scheme of things.

I think what Vanessa meant was that she was in the house longer than Jeff, and he had Jordan while she didn't have the equivalent alliance.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The worst of her crying to me was that when she hurt someone she then cried to make them feel bad for her. Such as crying to Liz and asking her to understand how hard it was on her (Vanessa) was just manipulation and had nothing to do with hormone levels.

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
Like John said "She gets mad, yells, cries and then your picture goes grey".

I am sure there were times when she was genuinely crying, but there were times when it was pure strategy.

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
Merrysea- that is the backyard interview. I am talking in the studio for Jeff's "Live Chat" interviews. He's done one with everyone but Jace (it was holiday when he was evicted) and Vanessa.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Texasgirl, yes Dogdoc is a vet :-)

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy! That just sort of clicked when I was writing her username out. :-)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1YpKkXXwDVYGj

A few minutes at the cast party.

Vanessa and Mel are engaged! Mel proposed to Vanessa at their hotel, Vanessa announces it in this clip.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm reading that Liz cut off Austin's pony beard on perisocope.

Getting party info from
https://twitter.com/Clio_the_Leo

Vic557

01-03-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vic557 a private message Print Post    
Has anyone seen this before , just going thru things on youtube and found this. Austin was more connected to Big Brother than I thought:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o6-ErKDgSY

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Texaagirl for asking.

Thank you Pamy for answering.

I retired last year after 45 years of working at the same animal hospital.

I will miss our Big Brother gang here.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
And to clarify, don't mind crying, but I just didn't like the crying, yelling, confrontational thing she did. If she did it for strategy that's one thing, but that's just how she is apparently. Because of her period. lol Whatever! And as far as her game play, very good, but she did make a mistake kicking out Austin. That's where her paranoia got her, because she thought JM and Austin were close. They weren't.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Julia and Liz were wearing the same green dress last night at the wrap party in west hollywood. Cute.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I think Van voted the way she did for both reasons: bitterness and wanting a woman to win. As much as she worked my last nerve on that show, I was impressed with her enthusiastic and kind words of congratulations to Steve at the big cast party. I suppose she was in a benevolent mood as she also announced that her girlfriend had just proposed to her and she'd accepted so they are now ENGAGED.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Doc come join us at the BB Canada thread (once that show starts again).

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Vic557 I hadnt actually seen that video, but I did hear him talking about it while in the house.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Mame, Van was getting all sorts of push back from people including Mel and family telling her she looked bad not voting for Steve and not having good things to say about Steve. Finally at the cast party she congratulated him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lilfair, doesn't surprise me. What counted was her actual vote and that can't be undone, if she even wanted to, which I doubt. But I just liked the WAY she congratulated him at the party. It SEEMED genuine - even if she'd probably been browbeaten into it, or if it's complete BS on her part, or she was plastered, or all of the above. LOL ;)

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche, does the Canadian BB have live feeds?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
what is periscope? is it something you van only watch on your phone? vedeos? similar to youtube? do you have to be connected to the person?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'll answer for Mame (until she gets back here).

Yes! The Canadian BB has live feeds and they are free!

(The only downside to them being free though is they tend to go down for a while some days but it's hard to complain when they are free.)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'd be interested in CA BB watching the feeds and maybe the tv show. I live in the states. Ive tried to figure out how to get the feeds last yer and couldn't figure it out. Any help would be great. When does it start?