TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: Post Finale Interviews/articles: Archive through September 27, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
This year BB Canada started on March 23rd. In order to get the feeds and watch the show you need to get a VPN account. VPN's change your location (e.g. from the U.S. to Canada) which allows you to get around regional restrictions. A VPN account isn't very expensive and the feeds are free. If you go with a good VPN provider they are very reliable.

There are some American experts at watching BB Canada who I'm sure will be more than happy to help out anyone once it is nearer to starting. It's a great BB and it's definitely worth a look.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
We put a comcast in our bed room. I told DH it would be fun to watch the feeds upstairs lol.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer....I'm going to look into the VPN account you speak of. ;)

I was so not interested in this years U.S. BB I'm hoping to get involved in the BB CA version come March.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lil- if you know some Spanish, Telemundo is doing a Spanish-language USBB sometime in the next few months (they're doing auditions now, so I'm thinking January)..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bon: wow, Austin was not animated or interesting during his video. I hope he doesn't think he has a hosting future---he is very dry.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi Kittyab, Jimmer gave you great info about BBCan. (Thanks!)

ETA, they are currently auditioning for the next batch of hamsters. ;)

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm fluent in German, English (although this can be refuted), get along ok in French, and very poor in Spanish. OH and know all the swear words in Hungarian and can understand a wee bit...mostly food items.

I looked into the VPN and think I can do it....so looking forward to BB Ca. I've heard good things about that franchise.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Van congratulated Steve very enthusiastically the first time she saw him during BY interviews right after the show. It was the first chance they had to actually speak to one another and as soon as she saw him she ran up and gave him a really big hug and told him he did great and was really proud of him and she did not hold any bad feelings or grudges about voting her out. She would have done the same. That they would always be friends and stop worrying about it, he just won 1/2 mill - be happy and enjoy it.

Then in her first BY interview she told the interviewer that Steve played a great game, she could not hold a grudge because she would have booted him also. He did what was best for his game. She is a game player and is used to getting beat and everyone doing what is best for their game.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cruzlvr, Nice to know she was gracious from the getgo. :-)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/DerrickL/status/647469839800385540

Cute pic....BB16 Derrick and his wife are expecting another daughter.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Lil, someone here recommended Hide My Ass for a VPN and I joined up and had no problem with it. I've even extended it now for 6 months so when I go to the States I can watch stuff on my computer. I'm in Canada so needed it for the live feeds this year.
When I'm in the States I can't watch CBS or other American station on my computer, it says I'm in another region. And if I try to watch Canadian affiliate stations, it won't let me saying I'm in the Staes. It's weird, but now I have the VPN.

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Lil, they were also very helpful in helping me set it up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This has got to be overwhelming (but he's handling it well)...a youtube of Steve last night outside the Rachel party w/ people wanting autographs and pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69F_bvZ_6jM&feature=youtu.be

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Article I saw on TVGuide.com: http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-17-finale-winner/

Muffin

08-29-2007

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Just watched Jeff and Vanessa's backyard interview. Phew, I am ready for a drink - she made me crazy. She didn't shut her mouth for a second and is sooo hyper, it's nuts.
I loved Jeff when he was holding the microphone up listening to Vanessa talk to Austin. The faces he made were adorable (Jeff's).

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Gbvcole, it looks like he's having a great time. He wanted a little of this and then he wants to go back to obscurity.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
This is a fun and sweet video. As much as I complained about some of them it really was a nice group this year for the most part and they enjoyed each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5avOmSEmCs&feature=youtu.be

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark that was a lot of fun to watch.
Funny that I barely saw Vanessa till the end hehe

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark, that was nice and fun to watch. They were a good group for the most part, weren't they.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well since it was based on "smile" that may be why Vanessa was hardly seen, LOL.

It was really cute and enjoyable.

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
If Vanessa is so "all-fired" happy to see Steve win, holds no grudges, woulda done the same thing, yada, yada........Why did she vote for Liz?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Aw, that video was fun. A LOT of Steve and Julia interaction, more than shown on TV.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
There sure was a lot of Audrey in there.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jace, Austin, Meg, and James having fun tonight.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vOGwnwLdMNKB

(Mostly Austin, btw, but a small cute part of James realizing how sad he is to be leaving Meg soon.)

Muffin

08-29-2007

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
I guess Austin listened to Liz......his ponytail beard is gone!