TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: Post Finale Interviews/articles: Archive through September 24, 2015 users admin

Carrly

09-28-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
In years past all the houseguests looked forward to a post-finale party in Vegas. I haven't heard a thing about it this year, wonder if they don't do it anymore. I am sure Vanessa will have everyone visit her to get the gifts, cash and jobs she promised.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I didn't know where else to put this. It's a video of James after he found out he was America's favorite

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/10153518486644473/

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Hey Ruby. No, I haven't seen or heard any interviews. Read a few summaries. It is frustrating. I really don't get why free videos can't be seen anywhere, much less within North America. It was frustrating that I couldn't buy feeds this year, but this is too much! I'm going through some serious John withdrawal!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun wrote an article but I keep getting an error message when I post the url so don't know how to link it here.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?ei=UTF-8&p=big+brother+17+videos+jeff+backyard

Woo hoo! Found the interviews through Yahoo. 5 awesome minutes of Johnny Mac!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jeff's live chat w/ Steve is going on right now.

http://www.cbs.com/connect/events/1000538/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB17 Feeds Fairy ‏@BBFeedsFairy · 4h4 hours ago
More backyard interviews (text not video) w/ almost everyone http://cartermatt.com/news/ #bb17

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Loved what Steve said on The Talk: "One of the hardest things about the house is when you're at home you have friends, you have people that are always supporting you, and the only people I communicated with for 98 days were people who ultimately wanted me to fail. Even your closest friends and allies in the house are just people that want you to fail later instead of sooner."

<laughter> Julie Chen: Well put!

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/2015/09/24/big-brother-17-finale-backyard-interviews/

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Vanessa told Jeff in the post show interview that her tears were real, and all due to hormones.

She just never gives up making excuses!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Like she said, she is human, just like everyone else. Vanessa reacts how she reacts, she's no different than the other HGs. She is who she is and doesn't apologize for that, good for her.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know Liz's twitter account?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Steve on The Talk http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/472EF609-DC9F-8CCB-D68B-010EB55A35A7/the-talk-big-brother-17-winner-steve-moses-i-never-thought-i-would-win-/

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
She is blamed her crying on her period. That's a cop out. It's BS. You didn't see any other woman in that house break down every 2 days, and that's being generous!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Meggieprice I haven't seen anyone mention her twitter yet. Jackie just opened hers up. When I see them I try to post them in their cast folders.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
She said all three of them on their goodbye on the feeds and I forgot to make note lol...thanks Dipo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And we all know Vanessa's hormone leavels, how?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
This might be Liz's Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/_liznolan

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Vanessa played a great game, and almost all of the HGs, both in the jury and those who watched some of the season at home, wanted her to win. That says a lot and you can't take that away from her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree Texasgirl. I think Vanessa fake cried.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Here's the article where Vanessa blames her outbursts on her period:
Vanessa Rousso Big Brother 17 Finale Interview

Especially once a month I’m highly emotional. I bet if you timed all of my emotional outbursts they are exactly twenty-eight days apart.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
no they were timed when she was backed into a corner. ugh just own your game already, thats why she is so unliked

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
She cried MUCH MORE than "every 28 days..." For being so determined to promote "girl power," she sure fell back on a gender cliche---so disappointing, especially after the loud response from the crowd when Jason said we all just wanted her to own her actions!

Sillypickles

06-29-2015

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sillypickles a private message Print Post    
I think both John & Vanessa are going to be surprised at how loyal Steve was to both of them. Both of them were never as loyal to him as he was to them.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
I never said I didn't think Vanessa didn't deserve to win, Tres. She played the best game this summer. If she made it to F2 she would have deservedly won 7-2. But the true pattern of her tears were when things weren't going her way or someone caught onto her game (like Dogdoc said). And occasionally when she had to send a friend home. I just can't take blaming it on hormones or PMS. It irritates me, pretty much for every reason Calimom said. I can't respect that.

Steve winning wasn't a bad ending to this summer though.

Also, super off topic, but is your name Dogdoc because you are a veterinarian?